New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gents we need your assistance.
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Gents, if you are looking to come down to New Zealand in the future please have a look at this thread as it may effect you if you are travelling with Air New Zealand. On page two there are some links to Air NZ and their facebook page. Please feel free to contact them and voice your displeasure at this new "tax" on travelling hunters.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7996 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Tony,

Catherine flew to New Zealand last night. She is on a trek...no guns.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7575 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
I've been following this with great interest for several weeks as I booked a hunt there for next year.

Check the Austrailian and New Zealand forum. A Kiwi with the internet name "muzza" has been spearheading the fight against Air New Zealand, and last Tuesday they backed down and dropped the firearms charges.

Hats off to ya muzza and many thanks for all your work on this. tu2

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote