Find
Notify
Tools

The Seventh life of Pussini
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted
Pussini was Italian, sort of. He was a savy tom cat and liked Italian food especially pizza and had developed the amazing ability to open a hot box of pizza if the delivery boy put it down while making change, and getting away with a piece FAST. Well a fellow drove up one night to Pussini's place in a classic old Dodge, made from parts of four other Dodges, and he had two extra larges with anchovies, in extra large boxes, and he ran right past Pussini, quietly sitting on the window sill near an outdoor table on the porch to get to the door button, ring it, collect and beat feet. You see he worked on a speedy pizza delivery bonus system too, besides driving that fast Dodge. As soon as the boxes hit the table and the occupant was engaged in paying, Pussini chomped down on the biggest piece with the most anchovies in the top box and took off like a scalded cat heading around the corner of the porch and to the backyard. But it was an extra large slice with extra anchovies so he stopped a minute to crouch and gobble a few bites. Mr speedy by then was in the Dodge and down the street turning the corner thinking of turning the next corner to go mid-block then stop and make a double on deliveries. Pussini took off again straight through the back yard heading for the house directly on the far side of the street where speedy was preparing to stop. The seventh life of Pussini ended when he headed across the street right in front of the Dodge and was flattened. I think the Dodge guy tripled.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ARhunter42019
posted Hide Post
WOOOOO HOOOOOO GO MR SPEEDY!!!! hehehe thanks for sharing NS

The chainsaw says: Run Kit Kitt Kitty

Posts: 84 | Location: Cat Hell, where cats suffer | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Dan,

I love "Crat Trap" PULL

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tabbies to the left of me, oranges to the right, there I was, back in the middle again....

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Be-Bop-a-shoo-bop.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Background.Harmony

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ARhunter42019
posted Hide Post
food for thought
if you're driving with your radio up, and run over a cat, does the cat scream?

The chainsaw says: Run Kit Kitt Kitty

Posts: 84 | Location: Cat Hell, where cats suffer | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
As a sort of knowledgeable person on this topic, I say they do not scream. If you are fast and look in your rearview mirror you may sometimes see a tail being waggled in sort of a squashed kitty semaphore code though. This happens mostly with the Miata class of vehicle, not the more robust F-150 class. For information, sometime back, the ad hoc(alugi) members here developed a bit of "nose Art" copying a felion paw print to mark your destroyer with. Five paw prints signifies an ACE. I think both 120mm and Digital Dan are super ACES, and have had to replace doors a time or two. They would have waluable input too.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I searched the archives for the paw print but alas, it must have been thrown into the pot with the rest of the crat. Frowner

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.LetTheQuest.BeginAnew!

AH HA!