Find
Notify
Tools

Make bowling fun
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted
Find a bunch of cats, super glue their feet to small rounds of plywood. Replace the pins in the
bowling alley with foot-glued cats. Instead of a bowling ball put a small dog in a chest harness and grab the top of the harness. Bowl with dog as you would a real bowling ball. Laugh alot at the results and drink more beer. Don't volunteer to be the pin setter.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
I've an acquaintance with a psycho sausage dog that would fit the harness well, you like what kind of beer? Confused

Dan

POTYHC

www.BowlingFor.ChittNgiggles

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of panzerguy
posted Hide Post
I'm thinkin' OEH likes the yellow kind.

Wet, too.

Posts: 278 | Location: Wherever I park my tank | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Laugh alot at the results and drink more beer.

Well Sheet Fire, thats why I come in here.

When I' m here, for some reason , I feel I'm not alone. Cool

I've celebrated everything from a bottle rocket fight to a Bar Mitzfa....(sp.)

Sorry if I came across like an Ass today or yesterday.

Seems alot easier the older I get.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Digital Dan,

I like beer, cold, and not any sissy light beer. I draw the line at Old English 800. On a hot
muggy day in August in Savannah I would even drink Old English 800. Anything is better than the
local water, especially down by the sugar refinery. Sulphur water, Yech. It must be sweat the
Yankees left behind.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I've never been accused of being a beer meister, but I did manage to get crocked on 3.2 once. There's a story there, but I'll hold it for the moment. Best I've done is San Miguel in 'Nam, or Red Stripe down in the Islands. Mostly I just get right to the point with sour mash, preferring Geo. Dickle Black.

As one of our compatriots sez, 'Back to the still.'

Dan

POTYHC

www.AintPabst.SomeChitt?

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Brilliant idea OEH! about the small plywood rounds superglued on the cat's feet. That would be a real thriller to try on the next havahart cat I turn loose in the upscale neighborhoods. Especially after dousing the cat with "hot puss all natural hormone lure".

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Digital Dan,

I had some Yankee folks coming over for a social occasion. I had my cousin ship me a case of
Rebel Yell whisky. Cleared the good stuff out of my liquor cabinet and loaded it with Rebel Yell.
Got a lot of strange looks, but they drank it. Sort of like Carpetbaggers taking what they can.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
N.S. Sherlock,

If you really want to have some fun, glue a cat's paws together. You will see a level of frustration demostrated that is unreal and some weird noises. Place the cat in the neighbor's bushes and leave quickly. If another neighbor has dogs in his yard, place a glued up cat in there.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!