THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    I have Been Asked To Post These Photos
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have Been Asked To Post These Photos
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PURE CLASS...She did a STELLAR JOB!!!!
I love it!!!

Congratulations!!!
Happy New Year!!!

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, somebody has to say it, I see a gun that is a bit tilted. Wink If you look in the dictionary for the word jealousy, I bet you just see these pictures, no written explanations needed.

Posts: 15882 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
WALTER IS OFFERING A FREE 21-DAY SAFARI!

Here are the very simple rules:

1. Look at the photoes of Saeed's trophy room, and tell us what each animals was shot with. Make and caliber of the rifle, bullet used and impact velocity which killed that animal.

2. Look at the rifles on display, and make a list of each, stating, make, caliber, and how many animals that rifle has killed.

Walter is the only judge, and his decision is FINAL!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67013 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

1. Look at the photoes of Saeed's trophy room, and tell us what each animals was shot with. Make and caliber of the rifle, bullet used and impact velocity which killed that animal.

2. Look at the rifles on display, and make a list of each, stating, make, caliber, and how many animals that rifle has killed.

rotflmo Good luck to whoever wins this. It won't be me, I'm sure!!

Posts: 617 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

What does the adjacent room look like. Not trying to be nosy but I do see a coule of lions just outside the door, do I not?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Todd,

As you enter our house, you see what is in photo number 2.

We have a lion and two lionesses standing just outside tha room as you enter.

Posts: 67013 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is that all? I'll give it a go as soon as I get back from mastering this walking on water thing....ha ha.

Posts: 88 | Location: Hampton Virginia  | Registered: 02 November 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Trouble is you don't know Walter.

This is one of relatively mild ideas!

Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:

One quick question...if you win, do you have to share a tent with Walter??

lol. rotflmo

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of HuntNBgame
posted Hide Post
I've got it!!
Everything was killed using..........

Make....Custom

Caliber..Big

Bullet used....Hand loaded

Impact velocity...Fast

Big Grin

Posts: 131 | Location: East Coast,USA | Registered: 04 January 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuntNBgame:
I've got it!!
Everything was killed using..........

Make....Custom

Caliber..Big

Bullet used....Hand loaded

Impact velocity...Fast

Big Grin

Close, but not good enough!

Walter is fascinated by the art of loading ammo, as he is relatively un-experienced in it.

One day I was load testing for a rifle, and he noticed that I have reduced the powder charge as I changed the bullet to a heavier one.

Walter "Why are you using less powder with a heavier bullet?"

"Because lighter powder require more powder to make them go faster."

"Why don't you want the heavier bullets to go faster?"

"I do. But the laws of physics require that I reduce the powder charge, so we don't have dangerously high pressure. Now, can you stop asking stupid questions and let me do my work?"

"You see, you are starting again. Telling me my questions are stupid. It is not. If I follow your logic, then If I use a VERY heavy bullet, I don't need any more powder, do I?"

"Hang on. Are you saying you don't need ANY powder at all?"

"Yes, if you use a heavy enough bullet"

"The mind boggles at your logic! Go eat some cake and have some tea. I need to finish this today"

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Remarkable trophy room and gun collection.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TCLouis:
The buffalo sculpture on the center table is very nice.

Any chance we could see a close up of it from a couple of different sides?

Photographed to reveal its true beauty/artistry!!

I will take some photos when I get back to Dubai and post them for you

One of Us
Picture of THORNELL2
posted Hide Post
Fantastic room and very tastefully done.

Posts: 27 | Location: COLUMBIA,TENNESSEE | Registered: 24 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed:

The wood and the fixtures are simply stunning. Thanks for posting. Did your wife design the whole thing, including the layout of the room?

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7572 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
Saeed:

The wood and the fixtures are simply stunning. Thanks for posting. Did your wife design the whole thing, including the layout of the room?

No, the layout of the room was done by myself as we built the house.

One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
I keep coming back to this thread to enjoy the images. This is just a wonderful room that is not at all "overdone" or packed to the rafters with heads. I love it.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
As promised, here are close up photos of the buffalo.

Above is our TV room. It is across the corridor from teh trophy room. Here we spend quite a bit of time with friends watching sport and other films. The TV is 103 inches.

You can see our entrance in the background. I took this photos standing by the leopard.

One of Us
Picture of HuntNBgame
posted Hide Post
Pretty Neat!! Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 131 | Location: East Coast,USA | Registered: 04 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely beautiful.
Thanks for the additional photo's.
Best
Steve

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Very classical!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed--This little hall closet on your trailer looks ok. Would you post a picture of the outside of the trailer (after you get the flat tire fixed)?

Posts: 3808 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The frames items on either side of the buffalo are very old cloth.

Apparently they were used as currency sometime in the past.

Saeed,

Is that cloth the "Americani" frequently referred to in some of the old safari books, a common trade material in the latter half of the 19th century?

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9578 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
The frames items on either side of the buffalo are very old cloth.

Apparently they were used as currency sometime in the past.

No it is not.

"Americani" was a cloth they used to wear.

This apparently was woven as currency.

Saeed,

Is that cloth the "Americani" frequently referred to in some of the old safari books, a common trade material in the latter half of the 19th century?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
simply amazing thank you for posting.
I love how you have your rifle cases built in.
I wish we were allowed to do it here.

Posts: 110 | Location: sydney australia | Registered: 22 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Something to be proud of. Very well done!

Posts: 1195 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Talk about "outside the box" thinking. To me it is the shape of the room, the furniture, and the built-in gun display. Perfect!

I also like the fact that you could have saturated that room with trophies, but didn't.

Posts: 13782 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tarbe
posted Hide Post
Fit for a Prince, I'd say!

0351 USMC

Posts: 1531 | Location: Romance, Missouri | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yep, Hanna has very good taste. You are a very lucky man. It takes a very artistic eye to put it all together to make a display like that.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I must say, am impressed by your trophies.

Never hunted in Africa and have never hunted animals, was born in India and used to hunt migratory birds, as you know hunting is banned in India, its sad but don't have a choice (used to hear about hunting from my grandfather during their times). Shifted to Africa a year ago and am loving it, though didn't hunt here, as work takes up major of my time. Trust me, I'm feasting my eyes with the awesome post's of yours, you are by far the best person I've seen who has the craving and guts to fulfill your hunting desire...God bless..Keep the post's comming...

Posts: 1 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 01 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing, it is absolutely beautiful.

Posts: 142 | Location: Hidalgo, Texas /Monterrey, Mexico | Registered: 12 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Great taste Saeed. Thank you for sharing it with us all.

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing Saeed tu2 but what have you done with all the other critter you have taken???

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Do you have any plans to hunt elephant again?

Baxter

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I give a lot of my trophies to friends.

Yes, I do try to hunt elephant every year in the Selous.

But sadly we have not come across anything that suitable so far.