THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    The west wall of my barn.....a trophy room South East Missouri style

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The west wall of my barn.....a trophy room South East Missouri style
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted
No trophy room....it's really just the west wall of my 1200 sqf shop

A trophy room? Well that's just not me.

However.....I am a barn guy

My hidden 110V power

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Much more my style as well.

Posts: 1278 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cooperjd
posted Hide Post
nice! ive been thinking about doing something like that in my unfinished basement when its time to finish it.

Posts: 779 | Location: Mt Pleasant, SC | Registered: 19 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
Looks good!
Are the deer all local?

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1214 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TREE 'EM:
Looks good!
Are the deer all local?

Everything on that section is from Missouri

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nicely done. I love the rustic look with deer mounts.

Posts: 33 | Location: Volant PA | Registered: 01 May 2016Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
nice wall...great start to a huge collection ...we have big whitetails too in Texas...I own Flint Creek ranch in Meridian,Tx and outfit deer hunts...our deer 160-300 plus BC...if your interested look me up on outfitter page...just joined and need some more hunters this year....thank you!

Posts: 8 | Location: Meridian, Texas | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply....your place sounds common in Texas

Is it a high fence deer farm?

We are taking steps to outlaw deer farms and pen raised deer in Missouri

I am supportive of these measures

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flintcreek:
nice wall...great start to a huge collection ...we have big whitetails too in Texas...I own Flint Creek ranch in Meridian,Tx and outfit deer hunts...our deer 160-300 plus BC...if your interested look me up on outfitter page...just joined and need some more hunters this year....thank you!

Just a note:

All of my deer and my wife's are wild and free to roam anywhere they please....no fence....all from Missouri

The hog too

Or should I say that they were......they are kinda stuck in one place now

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flintcreek:

No offense flint, and I'm sure your a good guy, but not everyone is interested in a pay by the inch whitetail shoot. I know a little bit about ted thorn, and he's not that type, IMO.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
Is this barn something you run a business out of?

OSHA Violation 1926.403(b)(2)

Installation and use. Listed, labeled, or certified equipment shall be installed and used in accordance with instructions included in the listing, labeling, or certification.

As in your plug was designed to have a cover, so by OSHA law it should have one.

Not sure if this gets used as a business and more importantly if you have employees or not.

My hidden 110V power

It probably applies to an National Fire Protection Act ruling on electrical wiring. But I have been up since 2 am today, so that's for another time.

It's a barn

Run a business in it?

To fucking funny......note.....west wall of my barn title

Employees.......additionally funny.....zero....add 2 barn cats

So you stayed up since 2am digging up OSHA regulations plus you took time out of your day to post up this little gem of a PSA

Funny......bless your fucking heart

BTW.......I'm loosing no sleep at all

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Bless your heart.....now, please by all means GFY

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BWW,
Good,hope you stay in the west. You had me concerned when you talked about moving to Wisconsin awhile back. You wouldn't have made it here. People here have a built in BS snifter.
Ted,nice deer.

Dave

Posts: 437 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 20 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
I've come to know Ted some on a couple forums over the years. Ted is the salt of the earth, both he and his wife represent all that is right with this county. Solid middle America.

As far as BWW, why would anyone spend 20 seconds of their life to piss on someones thread?

There are a multitude of reasons not to post pictures here and on other forums. This is just another.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3375 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:

So much for southern charm.

One more reason, in a stack of thousands of reasons the South has pounded into my Western brain to never cross the Great Plains going east again.

Myself and the rest of the "South" are obliged

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
I didn't shit on it, I offered free advice. It was meant as tongue in cheek.

You 3 just broken hearted because your boyfriends all got killed in a poofter bar in Florida.

Maybe you'll be able to take the piss in a couple of years when you find new limp wristed donut puncher power-top boyfriends.

Wow, class right there. 50 humans just got killed in an act of terrorism and you make a remark like that? I'm not a fan of the lifestyle either but, damn, they are still Americans.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3375 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:

Wow, class right there.

Not worth your time Steve.

Cheers
Jim

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I didn't shit on it, I offered free advice. It was meant as tongue in cheek.

You 3 just broken hearted because your boyfriends all got killed in a poofter bar in Florida.

Maybe you'll be able to take the piss in a couple of years when you find new limp wristed donut puncher power-top boyfriends.

Wow, I had to go to the Urban Dictionary to find out what a donut puncher and a power top are. You seem to know a lot about that lifestyle. Is there something you would like to tell us?

This thread had promise and then you went and deleted all of your posts. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ted,

The place looks great.

Posts: 1572 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boxhead:
Ted,

The place looks great.

Thanks BH

Not bad for a dusty tool shed and junk storage area.

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Ted,

Nice barn and bucks!

BWW... Go forth and procreate thyself.

Posts: 3854 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ted,

I hadn't read this yet. Thanks for the entertainment. Nice trophy wall. I don't know much about electrical outlets or the gay lifestyle but now I feel much qualified to speak on both subjects.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12864 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Mark,

You missed a good bit......

Most of BWW's post have since been removed.

I'm sure you and I have communicated enough that you know a couple things about me....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice barn. Did you distress the corrugated yourself? Looks great with the rough cut wood.

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by farbedo:
Nice barn. Did you distress the corrugated yourself? Looks great with the rough cut wood.

Jeremy

The rusty tin is from a 30+ year old chicken house that I took apart for a very nice 89 year old widow woman. She has one more old shed with a metal roof that I'll get this winter after the ticks, chiggers and red waspers are not a problem

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted thorn:
No trophy room....it's really just the west wall of my 1200 sqf shop

A trophy room? Well that's just not me.

However.....I am a barn guy

My hidden 110V power

tu2 tu2