THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    My trophy room just got a little more crowded

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My trophy room just got a little more crowded
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
My lone water buff now has some company
How I spent the morning Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice work

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
Nice additions, but crowded? Not even close.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
It is when it only contained 1 Water Buff Big Grin

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Who stuffed your stuff mate?

That chick that owns the deer farm?

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
No all done in Zim by Colletts Taxidermy.

What chick and deer farm are you referring to BWW?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice. That's a Nyasa Wilde is it not? From Tanzania?

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Yes it is Steve.

One of Us
Picture of EddieWalker
posted Hide Post
Two great animals for sure, and both on my dream list!!! Congratulations,that's a nice looking collection.

Posts: 129 | Location: Tyler, TX | Registered: 23 December 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
No all done in Zim by Colletts Taxidermy.

What chick and deer farm are you referring to BWW?

Not sure, if they lived in southern Queensland or top end of NSW, but they have a deer farm and she is a stuffer.

The SFMT (stupid f'ing midget Texan) I worked with hunted with them two or three times for Rusa.

I wouldn't take him hunting with the gunsmiths and chefs I hunted with in Canberra. So he shit the pot with her, and consequently I never met the Taxi or her Husband.

He had the small-man disease.

I just googled her and couldn't find her business. She used to have a website.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Can't say I've hear of her BWW.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
Yes it is Steve.

Did you get any other of the species up there? eg Tommy, Grants, Lesser Kudu ......

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
No mate they were not on the licence. Zebra was but I didn't even see one. The trackers and Dylan the PH did, but I didn't rotflmo .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had seen those buffalo plaques before, they look marvelous (as does the lot).

I think that the wife might even be able to manage that in a regular room in the house.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Tony:

I can't wait to see it in person.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Any time mate. Now I just have to build my bar and look for some better chairs Wink