THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HOG HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting    Re: CA & TX AR members and any other Ornery SOBs

Moderators: Whitworth
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: CA & TX AR members and any other Ornery SOBs
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Yea , If I dont have to Pay somebody money

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
Anybody interested in doin a pig hunt on that bastard Atkinson's place sometime...

Posts: 10068 | Location: Loving retirement in Boise, ID | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
You want to play...you got to pay

Posts: 10068 | Location: Loving retirement in Boise, ID | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rob1SG
posted Hide Post
Smiler I ready just let me know the details

Posts: 1111 | Location: Edmond,OK | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What have I missed? Laat time here Mike wanted to tuck me in. Is there any action on the hunt?

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
I'm in.. and 2 of the 3... when where and how much

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38541 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
Hmm. My original reply made just before the new server upgrade seems to have gone missing.

Anyway, since I'm a Ornery Texan SOB livin in CA I think maybe I qualify. Details of when and where. I'd like to fit it in my schedule for sure.

Aut vincere aut mori

Posts: 4860 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote