New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo Range Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
How do the dates April 23-May 1 sound for buff with them? To early/late. Thank you, gentlemen

One of Us
posted Hide Post
nothing is set in stone yet as they offered those dates to me for 2007. I do not have the email in front of me here at the office but it read about a conservacy that started with C....

I had been trying to add a buffalo hunt onto a PG hunt while in Afr. this year but it doesn't look likely as I decided I could get away longer too late for this season.

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
What about the bogus pictures, Cats?

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sorry never been to Buffal Range Safaris before

one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
Rusty,

What bogus pictures?

Cats - - -

There is no problem hunting with them in that time frame, you will see some good buffalo. I took my bull the same area your going to, Chiredzi River area. I also got my giraffe last May in the same area. You might be hunting Chewore too! A very good area also!

Here he is:

Any more questions I think I can help you, I've hunted with them quite a few times!

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ron 1st thank you for the reply....nice buffalo did you do a shoulder mount or a skull?
2nd Rusty and a few others here are refering to posts/pics that wynwod put on this site . I assume to bust on 500 grs' ass. Someone got the idea I was Wynwod, Charlie Mc Williams and a slew of other screen names because of how NASD provideds ISP service or something like that. I humor them as I find it funny.Hell they have gone as far as to find trolls on other sites and claim they are me.Dead issue far as I'm concerned
Like I heard a smart person say one time: "some of these guys need to get a life"....hmmm I wonder whom said that Wink.

Anyway to get back to BRS they replied to an email query I sent them trying to hookup a buff hunt on either end of my up coming PG hunt. They couldn't do it on such short notice (my fault) but offered me the dates in late April '07. I am giving hard thought to it, but that is just about the time this project is set to wrap up on my end.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is the thread where our little mouser claimed to be one of history's archery greats:

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tp.../944107192#944107192

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
500 if you ask me I'd say he is one of the few here (by your posts on that thread) that got you to shut up ...well at least for a short while anyway Big Grin
If there is one poster they hate more than I and possibly the old Carmello on this site it would be you sir...even the guys whom dispise me tell me how they really hate you hammering

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Or perhaps we could look at some research provided by ForrestB on cats. . .
cats the fraud

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
"Cats"

I think 500grains is not hated at all. He can be a demon on some topics though as you have learned. 500grains generally posts what he is and does, and actually does what he says too. His elephant hunt this year, also shown with other members on Buzz Charlton's elephant hunting DVD is a case in point. He is actually on the photo on the DVD itself too.

BTW in the past 500grains and I had some big fights online on an issue or two, so I'm not kissing anyone's arse.

Why don't you just join in constructively? Even Carmello now has joined in constructively.

PS Your questions might also get better responses that way, and the outfitters not shy away from what might be legitimate safari enquiries. They aren't blind BTW and also don't want trouble.

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
There are many excellent contributors to the A-R forums.

Dan happens to be one of many on my list of favorites. He has proven himself to me to be helpful and dependable and more than happy to share his knowlege and experience.

He is one reason I come to A-R to read every day.

~Ann

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:

Dan happens to be one of many on my list of favorites. He has proven himself to me to be helpful and dependable and more than happy to share his knowlege and experience.

I agree wholeheartedly!

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charles_Helm:
quote:

I agree wholeheartedly!

Me too. thumb

Posts: 92 | Location: Near the Daniel Boone Homestead | Registered: 27 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tembo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeh416Rigby:
quote:
Originally posted by Charles_Helm:
quote:

I agree wholeheartedly!

Me too. thumb

Me 3. The man knows what he is talking about. Also, take Nitro's advice and stop acting like a fool.

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll be the fourth to second 500 Grains!

JPK

Free 500grains

Posts: 4900 | Location: Chevy Chase, Md. | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I agree!! cheers

I can't say the same for you cats----you take every thread and hijack it hijack --to start some sort of a personal attack on other posters---I don't understand you I guess. Why don't start being more constructive in your posts and personable
----just some unwanted advise. Big Grin
:regards

nothin sweeter than the smell of fresh blood on your hunting boots

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What would've led you guy to think I am not brite enough to have 2 ISP addys an been a contributing member here for a quite sometime? just like many other members here on AR. Hello NitroX been registered on your site for about a year too.
Ole Cats isn't going anywhere jumping

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cats:
What would've led you guy to think I am not brite enough to have 2 ISP addys an been a contributing member here for a quite sometime? just like many other members here on AR. Hello NitroX been registered on your site for about a year too.
Ole Cats isn't going anywhere jumping

Just to save your idiocy for posterity.

Get a Life! You have probably never been to Africa at all.

Cats the master archer. From your pics it doesn't look like you could sneak up to a tree.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I crept up on all you AR super Bwanas didn't I jumping

one of us
posted Hide Post
No. It was apparent you are a loser and a phony from early on. It just takes a while for a fool to post enough contradictory bull to hang himself, and for an intrepid member to find it.

Adios wynnwood/objiwarongo/washington AKA: loser

JPK

Free 500grains

Posts: 4900 | Location: Chevy Chase, Md. | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
quote:
What would've led you guy to think I am not brite enough

I think that profundity about answers pussy's intellectual quotient. "brite"? oh, you mean "bright". We already knew about your two ISPs moron, under your new handle of "driver." Keep it up ace, all you need now is a five pointed hat with bells on the ends and log in as "The AR jester." jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
who said I'm going anywhere? know what really brings a good chuckle to me....1/2 the posters whom have been claiming to know me,call me a fake,etc. have sent me PMs at another screen name talking about guns,hunts,etc.
ie.,Nitro made a comment in good faith (I presume) about how outfitters/booking agents read this forum and will not reply to me about hunts because "they aren't stupid"....one of them in this very thread has tried hard to get me to book a trip for an archery safari, sent me DVDs to watch,etc.
one of the posters whom dislikes me the most bought his lion after downloading a zip file with prices attached....makes one wonder doesn't it?????????

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
"bought his lion"? What are you rambling about now?

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
surely for some of the posters like you whom envision theirselves as such sleuths it shouldn't be hard to figure out....if it were me I'd look for a recent thread about lions for sale and check the names whom wrote their disgust on the subject in the thread,cross check that to posters whom list lions on their "trophy list" and go from there.
speaking of buying their trophies someone whom also posts here often has an extensive list of RSA buffalo,lion,etc. trophies...went as far as to try to get me to go along with him on his next trip

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cats:
ie.,Nitro made a comment in good faith (I presume) about how outfitters/booking agents read this forum and will not reply to me about hunts because "they aren't stupid"....one of them in this very thread has tried hard to get me to book a trip for an archery safari, sent me DVDs to watch,etc.

Cats,

Who is the agent/outfitter that has tried hard to book you?

~Ann

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And still, cats supposed "buddy" on AR remains quiet...either feeling like a fool or wondering just how much he has been been bullshited.

How come he doesn't come to your rescue cats?

Man, you are funny. And pathetic.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote