New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zambia tender process
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Read in a couple of places that Zambia is in a mess with the tender to areas, Andrew or somebody know more about it?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hear quotas have not been issued.

Posts: 1920 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Greg Brownlee
posted Hide Post
They revoked the previous tenders due to corruption in the bid process and are supposed to be reviewing/retendering them, though to my knowledge they have not announced when. This effects the blocks in the Luangwa more, but a couple of the Kafue blocks will be effected starting in 2023.

Quotas have been issued and signed for the blocks that still have time remaining on their leases and were not part of this last tender process.

Greg

Greg Brownlee
Neal and Brownlee, LLC
Quality Worldwide Big Game Hunts Since 1975
918/299-3580
greg@NealAndBrownlee.com

www.NealAndBrownlee.com

Instagram: @NealAndBrownleeLLC

Hunt reports:

Botswana 2010

Alaska 2011

Bezoar Ibex, Turkey 2012

Mid Asian Ibex, Kyrgyzstan 2014

Posts: 1154 | Location: Tulsa, OK | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bama15:
Read in a couple of places that Zambia is in a mess with the tender to areas, Andrew or somebody know more about it?

Some blocks came up for tender under the previous regime and the new Government is reviewing that tender process and has called for an operators meeting in a couple of weeks' time.

As Greg pointed out many concessions are not affected by this.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Some Jaco character from Kwalata Safaris South Africa is mixing it on the 'other' site and good advice would be to water down that Brandy with a bit more coke.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he had me worried as after a couple of weeks with CMS I had to Zambia in August. Sent a message to my outfitter there and got the scoop that it did not effect him at all.

He must want people to book RSA instead of Zambia I guess.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

Jaco is full of shit. I've seen the official response by SHOAZ and PHAZ. Nobody has anything to worry about if they are booked in Zambia this year.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is because jaco is just a blow hard and hands down wanted to scare people. Was glad to see how so many called him out after his trick in how he said it came into question.

Posts: 576 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote