Find
Notify
Tools

Ooa Again in Trouble
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Well "cats", just how much more public embarrassment can you take? This is a great place to learn, and I'm sure you enjoy reading a lot of the posts here as we all do, but why don't you just STOP with the crap and enjoy the froum WITHOUT all your BS? jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jumping

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Four eyes? How are your trifocals doing? I KNOW you enjoy doing this like the quintessential troll, but like a lot of folks here say privately, this place is not what it used to be thanks to posters like you, so if that's your goal, you've achieved it. Fortunately, your other "personality" Otjiwarongo is gone from the other forum.

And oh yes, I'll stop asking for pictures as I've verified what we knew already, you don't have any. Tell you what, I'll be up there in August and you can either come up to my place in the mountains near State College with the acquaintance you have that knows me or I can stop by your house, I have your address. jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jorge:

Don't worry about cats - we all know he is a liar and a complete loser. Go look through the thread ErikD points out above -read down and Don comments that cats IP address came from the same block as Wynwood - the guy starts posting the day Wynwood was exposed as a loser.

I knew the guy was full of shit when he said he was a business owner who preferred union labor. What a laugh!

Calling you 4 eyes (I think he means you, but not sure) reminds me of things kids did when they were in 3rd grade. I mean, I don't even recall the biggest dork in high school using that line.

cats is wynwood and apparently has a real problem with self confidence and a weak ego.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
Calling you 4 eyes (I think he means you, but not sure) reminds me of things kids did when they were in 3rd grade. I mean, I don't even recall the biggest dork in high school using that line.

You may not be aware "cats/wynwood" uses an IP address of a PA school district.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe cats is a 3rd grade teacher?? That would explain the 4 eyes name calling (hanging around 3rd graders all day it might rub off) and the pro-union comment he made on another post.

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Has anyone considered the possibility that cats is IN school and not working in the school system??????? An IP address in the school system? Using the term "four eyes"... come on..... what's the possibility that this is a lurking teenager?

Posts: 107 | Location: Johannesburg South Africa | Registered: 18 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen: I think it best we just stop with this idiot. He has done and continues to do work for the school district, hence his penchant for unions. But the sophomoric tenor to his insults is testament to his rudimentary maturity, even though a "geezer" his age should know better.

He apparently is a man of means (at least more than me anyway which makes his lack of maturity and his penchant for lies even more(replexing),but his exploits are fabrication and I have it on pretty good authority that he just enjoys ball-busting.

So I think if we just ignore his rants, he'll stop that aspect of his pedantic posts, as far as his phony posts, well that's for somebody else here to control.

Regardless, AR is a LESSER place as long as he remains here. jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
Does this mean Cats isn't going to sell me his Hummer?

CRYBABY

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cats
PS....don't worry ole Cats isn't going anywhere

one of us
posted Hide Post
Cats:

Forget it. We have one AR who you have apparently bullshitted and another one (and not Jorge btw) who claims to know you are a complete fake.

I happen to think you are a school teacher, probably an older guy with too much time on his hands that just likes to stir shit.

Until you post some pictures, you are pretty much a fake IMO.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
jumping

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Cats/Driver: I don't know what you're smoking, but nobody told me anything about you retiring at 46 or anything of the sort and definetly nothing about africa. About the only thing I heard apart from your failing eyesight is that you should seriously consider salads for sustenance AND THAT YOU ENJOY LYING AND BUSTING BALLS FOR THE HELL OF IT.

Please leave my family out of this,including my dad. He lives in Florida and nowhere near PA. And oh yes, aside from your pathology about telling the truth, since you seem to be wrapped up in disparaging my name, we can now add bigotry to your list of "qualities." Further, in order to spare another painful post under your other phony name of "driver" I'll be happy to go and check out your trophy room over on South Delps Road, but I'll be sure to call you first as I have your number. Consider yourself warned; leave my family out of this. jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cats:
I only know two people that are members of AR... guess again
BTW I am a certified secondary educator but that is not what lead me to retirement ( have you seen those teaching pensions...do'nt know how the poor buggers could go out on them)

Cats:

I notice your pal from AR isn't joining in to support you. How come?

People of means would never make those comments about teachre's pensions.

I also heard that your legal address is 787. Now why wouldn't a guy put his mansion address on his driver's license?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Jorge,

Cats couldn't be a fat pig. It was just a month ago or so when he was accusing several members on this sight of being over fed. In fact he was humping Carmello’s leg in agreement in a frenzy of trollific lust with his juvenile statements.

Of course he being such an accomplished bow hunter and world traveler must be in great shape.

Right? Confused

You don't think that he's projecting his own inadequacies and insecurities through his posts do you?

It would take a true sociopathic loser to do something like that.
Wink

one of us
posted Hide Post
If someone is using the computer system at a public institution for private use, especially making desparging remarks about others, that person should be reported to those in charge.

I had hoped to learn about the present OOA troubles and instead I have to wade through posts from an evidently mentally disturbed individual.

Posts: 402 | Location: Tennessee, North Carolina | Registered: 01 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hey 4eyes before your ego goes writing more checks your body can't cover take a deep breath...better yet why not get in that bi-wing and buzz up here, you have my addy. Hell I'll wait out side on the porch for you an leave the light on! Hard as nails macho man like yourself surely isn't making an idle threat (are you Big Grin).
Better yet still I dare you to show up at 787 hammering clap pissers moon

one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jorge:

Please leave my family out of this,including my dad. He lives in Florida and nowhere near PA. And oh yes, aside from your pathology about telling the truth, since you seem to be wrapped up in disparaging my name, we can now add bigotry to your list of "qualities." Further, in order to spare another painful post under your other phony name of "driver" I'll be happy to go and check out your trophy room over on South Delps Road, but I'll be sure to call you first as I have your number. Consider yourself warned; leave my family out of this. jorge

Jorge,

Please, don't answer any longer. We'll miss Your prose for You are good with writing. You are wasting your time and giving the idiot sort of a pedestal he doesn't deserve.

In all senses, You are light years above him.
No arselicking intended.

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've been a friend of the owner of this site since before he had a website. However my participation in this forum has been reduced over the last year because of the arguing and fighting and most off all the "one ups-manship" with over flowing testosterone here. It has just started to wear on me to participate with guys like this disrupting a well thought out meaningful post to help somebody.

This site is entertainment for folks who miss being in Africa

It's education for folks dreaming of going

It's planning help for those that are going

It's a business resource for a few guys

It's without question "THE" Africa site on the net for hunters.

However the constant battle with people like this it's also not as much fun as it once was. He has shown himself on another site and sent out countless Emails and PM's telling people I sold a #8 RW kudu one of my hunters shot with me as the PH. He claimed to have this "good friend" that told him I sent a smaller Kudu in place of the Number 8 RW Kudu.

To add credibility to this his claim was that I was busted for this because they found me selling the big bull on Ebay. Yeah as if that would have made me any money in comparison to having a hunter in my camp shoot a 70" bull! If a hunter Of mine shot a Number 8RW bull over 70†you all would be sick of me posting those photos by now!

The only bull involved has come from this guys keyboard. However unknown to him was that during all this "hoopla" a couple guys from Germany were reading the threads and posts involved. They decided with all the backup support I had from the other visitors on that site they would book an extended group hunt with me because of my credibility and background. So this jackass earned me at least 25K worth of plains game hunters and a couple rhino dart hunts.

As annoying as he may be I have to say thanks dude! Your complete incompetence and stupidity made me a good paycheck! Keep up the good work jackass!

Posts: 1261 | Location: Rural Wa. St. & Ellisras RSA | Registered: 06 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Pussy,

Go crawl into you hole. You have been exposed for what you are.

Better get busy as you have lots of work to do;

1. Find a new screen name/IP to sign up to AR again with under a fake identity.

2. Steal trophy pictures of better hunters then you and claim them as yours to somehow make you feel better about your pitiful existence.

3. Construct a BS persona on the net that you wish were your own.

4. Use aforementioned pics to establish yourself as an intrepid hunter or whatever else you may wish you were.

5. Make exuses about pics after members of the forum expose them as stolen.

6. Be humiliated by the entire forum after it has been proven beyond doubt that you are a fake and a loser.

7. Stop posting under current screen name.

8. Return to step 1.

You obviously have serious issues.

Get a life of your own.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
You have been exposed for what you are.... A middle school teacher or perhaps janitor who wishes he had the guts and/or skill to hunt a wild animal. My guess is the only thing you have ever hunted for is that krispy kreme donut that you lost between the couch cushions at some point last month.

The whole archery master thing was a good one though.

Oh yeah, nice job deleting the majority of your posts. Dork.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
somebody needs to contact the parents of his school district and let them know this crazy bastard doesnt need to be around children....

DRSS

Posts: 1167 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Please moderators, it's time.....

Posts: 1339 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crane:
Please moderators, it's time.....

I second! beer

nothin sweeter than the smell of fresh blood on your hunting boots

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jagter
posted Hide Post
Another photo thief!

OWLS
My Africa, with which I will never be able to live without!

Posts: 654 | Location: RSA, Mpumalanga, Witbank. | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If I had the name of the outfit he "has?" hunted with in Namibia I could find out very quickly. I have a pal who is an inspecter with the Otji police dept there, he can get me the info if he's hunted there or not.

Posts: 941 | Location: VT | Registered: 17 May 2001Reply With Quote