THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Bundu Safari Buff Hunt FUBAR Home Early
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bundu Safari Buff Hunt FUBAR Home Early
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I had SERIOUS PH problems. Wanted to road hunt and shoot from the truck. I refused. He started lying to me about the buff on day one. It went from "we have herds, large herds on the concession" , to on day 5 of the 10 day hunt the PH says " I'm not sure you will get a buff let alone two ". It turns out he knew all along the buff had moved on. Instead of moving to where the buff were the PH wanted to ride around on the truck all week and look at elephants and take 3 hour lunches because it was too hot to hunt. I had enough and at dinner I called him on all the things he said and he told me I was wrong. I got up and was headed around the table after him and the other PH in camp caught me and wouldn't let me to my PH who was still sitting there. Being called a liar was the final incident in a long line of things, that by the way were witnessed by the other hunter in camp who has considerable experience in Africa. He also was in disbelief at how my PH was acting.

Now having said all this having a booking agent like Wendell Reich saved the day for me. He wasn't aware of my PH as it was his first job at my camp. I called Wendell and in a few hours the actual owner of the safari company Licky Abdulla was calling me with the following options;

Charter a plane and fly me over to Kogosi (sp?) to finish my hunt at no cost to at all.

Pay to fly a PH in to me to finish the hunt

Give me a free 10 day buff later when and where I choose.

I chose the last option and I'll give Bundu another chance. Talking to the owner really helps.

I can't say enough about Wendell. I called him at 3.00 am his time and he got up and started working on my problem and in a few hours had it solved to my satisfaction. I told Wendell that its easy to be a good agent when things are going good but when it goes to hell the real character comes thru. Wendell did a hell of a good job for me and apoligized for things over which he had no control.

Also when I decided the hunt was over Kathi at Wild Travel got my flights taken care of, no problems.

Wendell is getting my free hunt taken care of and I happy as I can be under the circumstances

Thats hunting....................JJ

" venator ferae bestiae et aquae vitae "

Posts: 593 | Location: Southern WV, USA | Registered: 03 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
JJ, you had the definition of a bad PH and a ruined safari. I hope--whoever he was--that he gets canned.

I am sorry to hear about your experience, but glad you worked it out for the better--in a situation like that, there is no substitute for having a good, stand-up booking agent.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13667 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JJ:

Where were you hunting?

I am hunting in Kigosi in September.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7578 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whoa Bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

one of us
posted Hide Post
Wendell ---- like my grandson says "You da man!" clap

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
AZWriter, I was in Lokisale Concession. The camp, staff and food was first rate just the PH was the problem. I'll send you a PM with more info...................JJ

Posts: 593 | Location: Southern WV, USA | Registered: 03 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
JJ,
PMed you. Had a very similar experience. Thanks to Wendel, yours has a much happier ending!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear that you had such problems. Hopefully when you get to go back it will all be made right. Frowner

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear things went south. I have heard that the buffalo in those Tarangire concessions can be hit or miss based on the availability of food/water in the concession.

Not to confuse the issue, but I thought Tanzania Bundu Safaris was owned by Krystyna Alexiou. How is Licky involved in this company?

Regards,

Terry

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Terry, PM sent...................JJ

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm also confused. I thought Bundu Safaris was now represented by Adam Clements, not Wendell

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JJ,

Please E-mail me with some details about this PH. I'd really like to avoid this SOB in the furture.

Greg

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was really CLOSE to book a buff hunt in Lolkisale for 2006 !!!! Can you help me JJ_Miller to avoid the same problem !

Asante
seloushunter

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
JJ,

Please e-mail me with details of names and were you at Lolkisale or Lobo? I am going to be there in two weeks! Need to know these things. Thanks. Hugh

Posts: 435 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 14 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

I too am confused. I will be in touch with Adam who is presently in Tanzania and get back with his thoughts on this ASAP.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13024 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
What a nightmare. I have never seen such deplorable behavior by a ph. JJ handled the situation properly. He called me when he realized there was a problem he could not sort out with the ph.

If things go wrong, say something. There is nothing I can do if you keep quiet and complain about a problem when you get home.

Let this be a lesson to all hunters, booked with any safari outfit, or with any agent. If there is a problem speak up and get it solved. Do not wait until you get home to complain about it. By then all opportunities to fix it are gone.

We were in the process of getting George Angelides to finish JJ's hunt, but, understandably, JJ was finished. This was probably best. He will go back and do it right from the beginning.

Unfortunately, there are a few variables that can not be controlled. Weather, animals and human nature. We (agents, operators, etc.) can put you in the best areas with competent operators, during the best dates, and one of the variables can screw your hunt.

I have had very few instances of bad experiences on African safaris. Without fail, in every single instance, it was the human factor that caused the problem. Usually it was Larium that caused the problem. (Not in JJ's instance). Anyone going to a malaria area of Africa needs to re-read that last line.

Those who are booked to hunt with Bundu, should not worry. This is an isolated incident. I have 3 other hunters there right now. One took his Lion on day 3, he has shot a lesser Kudu, a huge Grants and had 3 Leopards come to the bait, in daylight, on the day before JJ left.

Bundu is a very good company. I have a few more hunters for 2005 to go to Bundu, but, I do not work with Bundu anymore.

Adam is their exclusive booking agent now.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
To all who have hunts booked, I am working out the details in regards to my situation. I don't beleve this PH will be a problem in the future. In all fairness the owners/operators at Bundu are aware of what happened and I would ask that if you have any concerns contact your booking agent and you will get the answers you need to put your mind at ease..............JJ

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
What is the deal with all this evasion in regard to the PH's name? This joker needs to be named in public, to avoid someone else getting hooked up with him! This will not effect Bundu Safaris, especially if the dip- sh$t was fired! The outing of this guy will give clients the opertunity to tell any booking agent, or safari company they don't want to hunt with this particular PH, PERIOD!

Warning the public about a PH but only mentioning, the Safari Co. name, is doing Bundu a disservice, IMO!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
JJ, I am glad all is sorted out...
Wendell, good job and will see you in Dallas in January...

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WENDELL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

Sorry your PH ruined your hunt. I am impressed Wendell was able to quickly negotiate an acceptable solution almost on the spot. Your trouble and description of Wendell's action makes me feel confident I used the right hunt consultant. I have just sent Wendell my contracts and deposit on my first Africa hunt. Looks like I am in good hands.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
JJ,
Sorry to hear about your problems on the hunt. I'm glad it all worked out for you.

It looks like I am definately dealing with the right consultant in Wendell.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
500grains,

As soon as I get all the details together I'll post the story.

The PH was Paul Horsely

I'm still getting calls and info from Tanzania. I'll let everyone know...............JJ

one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

I've talked to Adam through the office today and again to JJ and Adam will investigate this unfortunate situation and take whatever action is necessary to assure the best safaris for future clients.

We are all sorry that JJ had an unpleasant experience but I think he will tell you that the outcome has been satisfactory from his end.

Regards,

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 13024 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bwanahile
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Adam will investigate this unfortunate situation and take whatever action is necessary to assure the best safaris for future clients.
Regards,

Mark

A most interesting choice of words....... bewildered

Posts: 757 | Location: Nashville/West Palm Beach | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Be aware there are several "Bundu Safari" outfits over there. I personally know of three companies using that name in Tanzania. It helps to keep up with who you are talking about.

Although cartridge selection is important there is nothing that will substitute for proper first shot placement. Good hunting, "D"

Posts: 1701 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 28 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JJ:

Do you have any more information at this point or are you waiting to talk to Adam tomorrow before posting details?

RCG

Posts: 1132 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D Hunter:
Be aware there are several "Bundu Safari" outfits over there. I personally know of three companies using that name in Tanzania. It helps to keep up with who you are talking about.

So now that the mist is starting to lift just whom are we talking about then !!

How about some bright informed guest telling us which compnaies ALL go under the same name Bundu Safaris and where they all hunt and whom is the main man behind each company so that the mud does not settle on those whom were not responsible ??

I take it the Company in question is formally called [ Tanzania Bundu Safaris Ltd ] as they are listed as being issued a bona fide 2005 licence to operate by the authorities, or am I piss..g in the wind Red Face

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Peter,

Tanzania Bundu Safaris Ltd is the correct name for this company. You are correct.

I have two clients in Lolkisali right now on 7-day hunts. They both shot a Buffalo. 42" and 44".

The Buffalo are there, they never left.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
JJ

Rumor mill reaching down here says that the PH was taking instructions/Money from a rival booking agent to not deliver the goods and that similar instructions had been given out previously. Your comments please on these alegations?

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ganyana:
JJ

Rumor mill reaching down here says that the PH was taking instructions/Money from a rival booking agent to not deliver the goods and that similar instructions had been given out previously. Your comments please on these alegations?

Eeker Eeker eek2

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bwanahile
posted Hide Post
quote:
JJ

I think it is time to tell the whole story JJ!!

Posts: 757 | Location: Nashville/West Palm Beach | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow - this could get interesting

Posts: 470 | Location: Texas/NYC | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Boy, I sure agree with that statement. This should in no way be swept under the rug! We want answers!!

Posts: 740 | Location: CT/AZ USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
JJ

Ganyana

I heard the same thing and that it wasn't the first time.

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bwanahile
posted Hide Post
Ganyana,

Is there any type of official inquiry going on by any of the ph organizations regarding the actions of this ph? If the accusations are found to be true what are the possible sanctions (fine, loss of license)? In like manner, if a rival agent/outfitter was in fact engaging in such activity, hopefully there can be some type of action taken as well.

Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Clipped from another thread:

quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Adam will be in the office next week and I'm sure he will have some comments from being on the ground there. I'm confident that whatever problems may have occurred that Adam will square them away.

Regards,

Mark

Not pointing fingers in any way, I'm just wondering when or if we will get Adam's take on this.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys,

Adam fully intends to give you his assessment of the situation with JJ and kudude. He just got in the office from Africa on Monday and has much to catch up on. I think you'll be very interested in what he has to say.

Regards,

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwanahile:
quote:
JJ

Maybe my reading comprehension isn't the best, but I don't gather how JJ has ANYTHING to tell or explain.

Use enough gun...
Shoot 'till it's dead, especially if it bites.

Posts: 898 | Location: Southlake, Tx | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Adam Clements
posted Hide Post
Well, Well, Well I see that since I have been gone for 8 weeks in Tanzania and in the bush, all sorts of stories and fiction tellers are busy on this forum. It must be nice for some of you to be able to sit behind your computer screens and say what you wish even though you have not heard both sides to a story. Jump on the band wagon and tally hoooooo is the motto for most of you I see. shame

I just returned from Tanzania 3 days ago, and have been trying to catch up in the office and have not had time to post earlier. I want to get to the bottom of what I see are some complaints towards Tanzania Bundu Safaris from JJ Miller and Mr. Steve Dean. I do not take any complaint lightly and will go over board finding out what the problem is, and will not jump to any conclusions until I have investigated the whole matter.

I have been very busy looking into the complaint for Mr. Miller for over a week now and have been to the Lolkisale camp and have talked to everyone there who was present including the client who was there at the same time who was also booked by Wendell.

I will discuss each person and their complaint one at a time and give you the facts and what I have found out during the last week. It is one thing for someone to not like a PH, and try to work things out, but to make up stories and try to make the situation sound worse is also not acceptable.

You have already heard all of the stories from Mr. Miller and Wendell, so now I ask that you listen to what I found out during the last week when trying to sort everythig out.

Mr. Miller was booked by Wendell originally with Licky who at that time was handling the bookings for Tanzania Bundu Safaris. Tanzania Bundu Safaris was then bought and taken over by myself and my US partner the first of this year. In the contract that we agreed to at that time was to honor all bookings for 2005 that deposits had been taken for which included a couple of clients from Wendell that he had booked with Licky. This right here is one of the first problems, as all I knew of Mr. Miller was his name on a piece of paper, so is very hard to know what people are like with out talking with them. One of the best things about talking with clients when they book a hunt is getting to know the client and thus being able to match them up correctly with a PH that best fits their personality. PH's and clients are all the same as far as personalities go, and is very important to try and match people up accordingly. I would have thought that Wendell would have informed his clients that the company had new owners and new management, and would have suggested that his clients call me to touch base and get to know the new management. But I never did hear from any of the clients who had been booked that we would be honoring for this year. So, PH's were assigned to hunts and clients not knowing anything about them.

I have read all of the complaints that Mr. Miller has stated on this forum, but also find it funny, that neither he nor Wendell have talked to me about any problem at all to see what had happened or to see how we would handle the complaint. I have heard that Mr. Miller has been offered a return FREE 10-day buffalo hunt by Licky and Wendell, BUT neither Licky, Krystyna, nor Wendell have the authority or power to make any such decisions. The decision on any company matter lies right here with me along with my partner, and neither of us has authorized any such decision as we are still investigating the complaint. We will also not make any decision until I personally talk to Mr. Miller myself and he and I talk everything over. So, I hope that Mr. Miller decides to finally give me a call, and explain his complaint to me in person rather than talking to a public forum first.

Now, lets get down with the facts and what I have found out in the past week for all to know. I got a call from Mr. Miller's PH Paul Horsly on the 3rd day of his safari as I was in the Lobo camp with a 21-day hunter. There was also another 21-day hunter at the same time in Lolkisale with Mr. Miller who was also another one of the clients we honored for this year.

The below statements are what were given to me by the people I talked to, and should be just as credible as Mr. Millers stories. Who is right and who is wrong is what we are trying to find out, but here is at least the other side of the story.

Paul informed me that his client was getting upset that he was not seeing herds of 300-400 buffalo as he was told he would see by Wendell his booking agent. I asked Paul if he had explained to the client that there were no herds of 300-400 buffalo in Lolkisale at this time of the year, and that although it is possible to see some herds at this time, they had to track the buffalo from waterholes, or follow fresh tracks coming in from the park? Paul told me that he had gone to the few waterholes that still had water and had seen some fresh buffalo tracks, but that Mr. Miller did not want to track any buffalo as he was told he would see some big herds. Paul then told him that it would be very hard to get him 1 buffalo, let alone 2 if they did not track the buffalo. I then told Paul that it was only the 3rd day and that they should continue hunting and if they had not taken a buffalo by the 5th day, that I would allow them to come down to Lobo for a buffalo, but they would also have to track buffalo in Lobo if they were going to take a buffalo. I had already shot 2 buffalo with my client a 45" and 42" and we were not looking for anymore buffalo. I also told Paul that if the client continued to be upset, that I wanted to talk to Mr. Miller. By the way, I had plenty of buffalo activity in Lobo and it is not correct that I had said I had only seen 3 tracks in 18-days. Paul said that he would talk to his client and plan on going down to Lobo. Next thing I hear is from my manager in Arusha that he had gone to pick up Mr. Miller who had demanded that he leave camp and fly back home. I asked Peter what the story was, and he said that from what he understood that Miller was mad at everything and did not want to discuss anything with anyone that he just wanted to go home.

A couple of days later Paul and Angiledes went into Lolkisale camp with two more of Wendell's clients for a 2x2 7-day hunt. So, now that Paul was back in camp, I made a trip from Lobo up to Lolkisale with my client and had lunch with everyone there, so I could get to the bottom of everything. I talked with Paul first and asked him why he did not call me when the client asked to leave. Paul told me that Miller refused to talk to me and stated that he would "kick my ass" if he talked to me or saw me. I then asked if he had called Licky as it was Licky's client, and Paul again told me that Miller refused to talk with Licky and stated that he would "put Licky in the hospital and end up in jail". So, it appearred that Miller did not want to talk with anyone to solve his problem try and solve his problem right then and there. I had also heard that Miller was saying that he was called a lier by Paul. So, I asked Paul what the story was on this and simply stated that Mr. Miller had been drinking that night and started arguing and complaing about not seeing big herds of buffalo. Miller then jumped up from the dinner table and starting yelling at Paul saying "are you calling me a liar" several times. Paul stated that he never called Miller a liar at all.

I then talked to the other PH in camp who pretty much told me the same story. I then talked to the waiters in camp, and they told me the same story. I talked to the manager and he pretty much told me the same story.

I then asked the client who was in camp if wanted to mention anything, and he said that all he would say is that the "the hunter who left was not a real hunter".

I then talked with Licky about the situation and we agreed that there was certainly a personal conflict between Miller and his PH, but that we had never seen anyone leave a camp without trying to solve the problem. I would think that if someone did have a problem with their PH, that they would want to talk with the person in charge to try and fix the problem and finish hunt, instead of throwing in the towel and then talking bad about the company.

The name of this thread is called Fubar with Bundu, which is actually not correct and do not see it being appropriate at all. The problem all started when Mr. Miller booked his hunt and was told he would see big herds of buffalo and the hunt was mis-represented. Anyone who knows anything about Lolkisale area knows that there is always different movement with the buffalo there and one never knows if the herds will be in Lolkisale, or if one will have to work harder and track buffalo. There are very big herds in Lolkisale, but one can not predict when they will be there and when they will not.

Also, when a hunter is booked into these Masailand blocks they should know that they are booking these areas, because they want to hunt for BIG buffalo as these are the best blocks for big buffalo. If a hunter wants to be guaranteed to see herds of buffalo, then they should be booked into the Selous where they will see herds of buffalo. One books to hunt in Lolkisale or Lobo as they know there are big buffalo there with a great track record and success for big buffalo. Apparently, Mr. Miller was not informed or told about the different options, as he should have been booked in the Selous if he wanted to be guaranteed big herds of buffalo.

I will state, that if Mr. Miller had stayed the rest of his safari, Yes, he would have taken at least one of his buffalo without a doubt. The next two hunters who arrived after Miller left shot two buffalo within 3 days! I personally talked to both of these clients in person and they were very happy with their safari and could not say enough about the quality and service of everything. One of the clients took a nice 44†buffalo. They even finished the 7-day hunt early as they had shot everything they wanted. Now explain to me, how everyone else who hunted in Lolkisale, who by the way were all the clients we honored from past bookings, managed to take all their trophies?

Ganyana, you are such a gossip queen! I would have thought you were a little more mature than to try to mention stupid rumors. If there was such a conspiracy on Mr. Miller not being allowed to take buffalo, why has everyone else managed to take everything? Maybe, because everyone else has gotten along with their PH and stayed for their safaris?

Anyway, here are the facts to the other side of the story, so that all of you who jumped on the band wagon early have something else to contemplate, before you decide what the final chapter holds. I have not yet decided the outcome myself, and if we will agree to offer a repeat 10-day hunt for Mr. Miller or not. I would like to talk to Miller myself and will then decide at that time. So, I hope that Mr. Miller will call me and talk to me in person so that I can sort out this problem, without others who have no control and try to feed Mr. Miller different stories.

As a company policy we will not accept any bad behavior or wrong doing from any of our PH's. We are also very strict on the trophy quality that we expect our PH's to deliver, and if they do not abide our policy, they are given very harsh fines. First complaint we will evaluate and decide if the complaint holds water, and if it does, the PH will be put on probation for a year. Any additional complaint while the PH is on probabtion that holds water, the PH will then be fired. I do not know of any business or company that automatically fires any employee just because one person has a complaint about them. Everything has to be treated fairly and looked into, then decisions can be made. Of course if there is gross negligence by a PH, then possible for them to be fired right away, but that is not the case here, and is more of a he said she said type thing. Some of you like to point fingers and jump to conclusions, but I hope that most of you do understand there was no hidden agenda or conspiracy here for Miller not to get a buffalo. That is just a bunch of BS that some on here are trying to push just to make a better story. All the other clients have taken their buffalo, lions and leopards etc. which answers the question for you.

I am very much willing to talk with Mr. Miller and try and be fair and work something out, so that we can try and resolve the issue between us. I have never been given any details for Mr. Miller by his booking agent or by Licky this whole time, so would hope that Mr. Miller would be willing to talk with me instead of through others. He did not want to talk to me when he was in camp, but hope that he changes his mind. This is all about a personality conflict between Miller and his PH and has nothing to do with the quality of the areas, the company and what we produce.

adam@safaritrackers.com
www.safaritrackers.com
210-698-0077

Posts: 473 | Location: San Antonio, Texas & Tanzania | Registered: 20 November 2003Reply With Quote