THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Unconventional, BUT...what about magnum lever action safari?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unconventional, BUT...what about magnum lever action safari?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Guess it really HAS been done before. Wink

Remember to bring the chewin bacci on the safari posted above.

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Any some Cases of PBR...

No Offense to Anyone who drinks that.

It was my Beer of Choice through College. roflmao

Mink and Wall Tents don't go together. Especially when you are sleeping in the Wall Tent.
DRSS .470 & .500

Posts: 1051 | Location: The Land of Lutefisk | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My uncle had diabetes and died from drinking his PBR (Pabst Blue Ribbon)...destroyed his pancreas, made it a big blood clot, they kept him alive for 3 months, swelled up like an angry toad, but the docs admitted to my aunt later, after the funeral that he was dead when they brought him into ER that night, for all intensive purposes...bad stuff that PBR.

Oh yeah...this levergun thing...

A man CAN build a decent house with just a hand saw and a 12-oz. hammer, my father did, took him 9 months holding down two full-time jobs in the process...but like he told me many times, he wouldn't do it again, there was a better way...

I own and love hunting with my Marlin 45-70 LG...economical, good for what I have hunted...

BUT, when I go for buff in 2-1/2 years, I'll have a bigger hammer...a 458WM, Lott or better. JMNSHO.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey NitroX,

You gotta problem with "chewin bacci"??? troll

JW