New
Find
Notify
Tools

Very Strange Bullet Behavior
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
We were a few mikes out of camp, when we saw a herd of eland.

No bull was vissible, but we started towards them hoping to see a good bull.

The bull appeared, about 300 yards away, and for a change was clearly visible.

I fired a shot at him, clearly hearing the bullet hit.

He took off, and we took after him.

We found him on the ground, in a sort of sitting position.

We were behind him and he was facing away at a slight angle.

I fired another shot at him.

Hitting him behind the rib cage, aiming for bullet to get into the chest cavity.

His head was up above his body, and turning to the left to look at us.

When we got to him, we found that his lower jaw was broken, and lower teeth smashed to pieces??

It appears that the bullet exited from his mouth???

That would mean the bullet travelled into his body, and followed the neck up to exit the way it did.

This is just one of many times we have seen bullets change direction inside the animal’s body.

So anytime some manufacturer tells you his bullets travel straight, all the time, you know he is just bushitting you!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68782 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agreed.
I shot a deer right behind the shoulder & the bullet took a 90 degree turn & exited out it's spine.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I shot a javelina at about 90 yards with a .22 Hornet using Barnes X Flat Base 50 grain bullet.

I hit the animal berhind the right shoulder and spined it. When I processed the animal I found that the bullet had hit the spine, but for some reason took a right turn and followed the spine up thru the neck and finally stopped in the brain cavity pushing a nickle sized piece of bone up against the hide.

That one of the craziest bullet performances I have personally had.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had a bullet turn 90 degrees down on both a Sitka blacktail using a 210 Nosler Partition and a bushbuck using 180 TSX. Both were broadside presentations. A client had the same result on a leopard using a 300 TSX. Straight line penetration 100% of the time is a myth.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13023 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A bullet (.5.56 mm) shot from an M16 hit an escaping (tried to escape) POW in the ass and came out his right elbow! Messed up a lot innards on the way up.

Apparently it struck a hip bone, shattered that bone and then diagonally hit an upper bone in his arm and followed that out his elbow.

Unexpected, but totally effective.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
anything with a pointed nose that is spinning is prone to taking an arc especially when hitting a bone with a round edge.

I think many people would be surprised to know how many bullets I find behind a dirt berm that have gone up and over... and to the left, contrary to the direction they are spinning.

if you want straight line penetration your better off with a short-flat nose hitting things at a right angle.

Posts: 5001 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I shot a mature whitetail buck in his rut swollen neck and he reared up on his hind legs and fell over backwards dead. When I checked him out there was no exit wound on the opposite side of the neck like there always is. I was thinking no way does a 160 grain nosler partition from a full loaded 7x57 not exit at 30 yards on a neck shot. On further inspection I noticed the exit wound down low on the opposite side of the chest. That was near a 90 degree turn.

Posts: 966 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes once the bullet has gone its a whole different issue as to where it end up!

To relate one instance - a long time ago in Zim I took a shot on a reedbuck (somewhat ill advised....) that was partially obscured by a Mopane bush - all I could see was the head and haunches. After a lot of urging I took a shot on where I thought the chest was and it went down apparently well shot. Waited a bit and then started off towards it - it then started off with the REAR leg swinging. After a while I did catch up with it and decked it. The original shot had gone in slightly low and rearwards in the chest but then exited the stomach low and broken the rear leg???

On another note about 6 years ago I took a couple of shots on roe does on the edge of a wood here in Scotland in February in the snow. This was high forest with an undergrowth of gorse and alder and the shots were into the hill. After the gralloch I towed the two does I had shot uphill and after about 100 metres or so came on a copper bullet jacket laying on the snow.

How did this happen? Seems impossible but it did.

Posts: 200 | Location: The frozen north of Scotland | Registered: 01 July 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
I once shot a 60lbs pig side on with a 140 gr Hornady in 7mm08 at about 40 meters. Aimed for the shoulder and the pig dropped. On inspection, the bullet had smashed the shoulder and them run up the neck and made a real mess of its throat as well. Probably to most damage I have seen from one shot on any animal, but no full penetration.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11245 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had an AK-47 round hit directly on top of the large bone directly behind my left big toe. It exited the bottom of my foot perfectly in line with the entry, but broke no bone. Apparently it just followed it all the way around.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10539 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuffHunter63:
A bullet (.5.56 mm) shot from an M16 hit an escaping (tried to escape) POW in the ass and came out his right elbow! Messed up a lot innards on the way up.

Apparently it struck a hip bone, shattered that bone and then diagonally hit an upper bone in his arm and followed that out his elbow.

Unexpected, but totally effective.

BH63

A pointed bullet(non expanding)high velocity like the 5.56 is designed to tumble. This causes a lot more tissue damage, but often does not penetrate in a straight direction. Also, the bullet will break apart while tumbling. As expanding projectiles are not allowed by thr Hague Convention, this is a way around it. The rate of twist also was designed that the projectile was barely stabilized and would easily tumble on impact.

Posts: 795 | Location: Vero Beach, Florida | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Years ago in Zimbabwe, we found an elephant on our last hunting day.

When we got close to him, he was walking slightly below us on a incline.

As we we were walking parallel to him and trying to get close for a shot.

He sensed us, and turned to look at us.

It was a perfect opportunity for a frontal brain shot, so I shot him.

Roy fired his 460 Weatherby at the same time, going for the heart, shooting through the trunk.

The bull dropped stone dead.

We found that Roy's 460 Weatherby never touched the elephant's body!!??

It hit the trunk, changed direction 90 degrees and came out of the side of it!!

I think he was using round nose Hornady solids, so the fallacy that only pointed bullet change direction is just that.

All bullets do so.

Posts: 68782 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I shot a young antelope buck broadside up tight against the shoulder with a 55gr C/L .223 @ 100yds.
Hit a rib going in, near lung and liver, exited the far side short ribs. About 13" penetration near as I could measure it.

Back about 1959, shot a muley buck at +- 15 feet with a Herter's Wasp Waist 150gr, '06. just his ass end was showing, the rest was behind a big tree. Not having a killing shot I tried to cut it close as possible to the tree in hopes it would cut the back of the lungs.

Put it thru the near short ribs and exited? far shoulder. Blew a hole big enough to bury a basketball flush in. Never seen such damage.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6019 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Yes, indeed. Living tissue is a hard target.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13663 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
In Zimbabwe, I Shoot a kudu bull.

He took off after the shot.

But, a zebra standing way to the right of it - from my position the zebra was at least 2 body lengths to the right.

Distance between the zebra and kudu was over 35 yards.

The zebra dropped at the shot, with a broken spine!

The bullet hit the kudu and came out at an angle, and killed the zebra!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
George that is one of the few reports I have ever read about the Wasp Waist bullets.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
While in Zim, I shot a wilde at 50 yards quartering to me with my 416 Rigby and 400 grain A-frames. Shooting for the opposite shoulder, at the shot it took off dragging its rear legs? We caught up to it and finished it off. Upon skinning, the original bullet hit the shoulder blade, pinched shut, spun to the left, traveled thru the stomach, intestines, etc... and broke the pelvis. The A-frame was pinched shut and bent. I sent a picture of it to Swift when I got home. Very strange.

Posts: 58 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
George that is one of the few reports I have ever read about the Wasp Waist bullets.

Yep. According to George L. Herter, they are the worlds best.

Posts: 795 | Location: Vero Beach, Florida | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana1:
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:

Do not believe anything old George says! clap

One of Us
Picture of Bwana1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana1:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:

Do not believe anything old George says! clap[/QUOTE

Never did, but always found the catalogues very entraining! They are collector items now! Imagine running that inventory in the days before computers.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Books by George Leonard Herter

Bull Cook and Authentic Historical Recipes and Practices
Bull Cook and Authentic Historical Recipes and Practices (volume 2)
Bull Cook and Authentic Historical Recipes and Practices (volume 3)
Professional Guide's Manual
How to Get Out of the Rat Race and Live On $10 a Month
How to Live With a Bitch
George the Housewife
Touch the Earth
Professional Fly Tying, Spinning And Tackle Making Manual and Manufacturer's Guide (22 Editions)
Professional and Amateur Archery Tournament and Hunting Instructions and Encyclopedia (with Russell Hofmeister)
How to Make the Finest Wines at Home
The Truth About Today's Hunting in Africa and How to Go On Safari for $690
European and American Professional Sourdough Cooking and Recipes
History and Secrets of Professional Candy Making
Herter's Professional Course in the Science of Modern Taxidermy

George Herter could tell the tallest of tales. In my young years, George kept me busy reading his catalogs from end to end. Seems like every description of every item in his catalogs created a story in and of itself. In my young and very impressionable mind, he was one of the real world adventurers! Big Grin As we all know, he pioneered the outdoor retail catalog and stores that are now known as Bass Pro and Cabelas. tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
shot a nice 8pt whitetail in the shoulder broadside at 70 yds a couple of years ago with a 30-06 180 grain partition, and it came out below his tongue. Dropped him, but still don't understand why it took a 90 degree turn

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I had some VERY strange bullet behaviour a couple of weeks ago. I took a shot at a Chital doe and the bullet completely missed the deer..... sofa dancing

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8051 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Never did, but always found the catalogues very entraining!

I got a bigger kick out of the Herter's catalogs than the Sear's and Ward's Christmas Catalogs combined.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
I had some VERY strange bullet behaviour a couple of weeks ago. I took a shot at a Chital doe and the bullet completely missed the deer..... sofa dancing

This is very easy to explain.

It is called "The Walter Effect"!

You have spent too much time sharing a tent with Walter, and he is the only person who ever complains that my rifle and ammo is no good.

He actually believes that I make special loads for him that never shoot straight Confused

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
He actually believes that I make special loads for him that never shoot straight

rotflmo I wouldn't put that past you mate rotflmo

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8051 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
quote:
He actually believes that I make special loads for him that never shoot straight

rotflmo I wouldn't put that past you mate rotflmo

So very sad mate!

You have been here, and have seen what a sad state our workshop is in!

Tools everywhere, bullets everywhere and no organization whatsoever!

One day a box of Nosler 140 grain Ballistic Tips in 7mm caliber got into a fight with an electric drill.

The drill started chasing them, and some he managed to get hold of and take bits from their rear ends.

Some ended up weighing less than 70 grains, and no two were ever the same weight!

Trouble was I did not discover this until Walter started shooting them!

We all know how good a shooter Walter is.

But on that particular day his groups were about 10 meter wide!

I felt so bad after all the effort I spent trying to load him accurate ammo! sofa

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
And you wonder why he doesn't trust you Whistling animal

Administrator
posted Hide Post
You know, people complain that they spend a lot of time trying to get ammo to shoot accurately!

I bet non of you has tried to specifically tried to make inaccurate ammo!

The rifles was 7x64.

I even tried loading it with .277 caliber bullets!

Still shot less than 2inch groups!

Drastic measures were called for.

So a dremel tool was brought out and put to good use.

Removing different amount of lead from the rear of the bullets.

Once I managed to get the weight variation between each two over 50 grains, things started to brighten up.

And let us not forget the caliber being 0.007 smaller too.

We were all very happy with the results.

Except Walter, who got well and truly mad! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What else are friends for???

One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
All bullets always travel in a straight line until they don't.

Mike

Never under estimate the internet community's ability to reply to your post with their personal rant about their tangentially related, single occurrence issue.

What I have learned on AR, since 2001:
1. The proper answer to: Where is the best place in town to get a steak dinner? is…You should go to Mel's Diner and get the fried chicken.
2. Big game animals can tell the difference between .015 of an inch in diameter, 15 grains of bullet weight, and 150 fps.
3. There is a difference in the performance of two identical projectiles launched at the same velocity if they came from different cartridges.
4. While a double rifle is the perfect DGR, every 375HH bolt gun needs to be modified to carry at least 5 down.
5. While a floor plate and detachable box magazine both use a mechanical latch, only the floor plate latch is reliable. Disregard the fact that every modern military rifle uses a detachable box magazine.
6. The Remington 700 is unreliable regardless of the fact it is the basis of the USMC M40 sniper rifle for 40+ years with no changes to the receiver or extractor and is the choice of more military and law enforcement sniper units than any other rifle.
7. PF actions are not suitable for a DGR and it is irrelevant that the M1, M14, M16, & AK47 which were designed for hunting men that can shoot back are all PF actions.
8. 95 deg F in Africa is different than 95 deg F in TX or CA and that is why you must worry about ammunition temperature in Africa (even though most safaris take place in winter) but not in TX or in CA.
9. The size of a ding in a gun's finish doesn't matter, what matters is whether it’s a safe ding or not.
10. 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact.
11. Never buy a WSM or RCM cartridge for a safari rifle or your go to rifle in the USA because if they lose your ammo you can't find replacement ammo but don't worry 280 Rem, 338-06, 35 Whelen, and all Weatherby cartridges abound in Africa and back country stores.
12. A well hit animal can run 75 yds. in the open and suddenly drop with no initial blood trail, but the one I shot from 200 yds. away that ran 10 yds. and disappeared into a thicket and was not found was lost because the bullet penciled thru. I am 100% certain of this even though I have no physical evidence.
13. A 300 Win Mag is a 500 yard elk cartridge but a 308 Win is not a 300 yard elk cartridge even though the same bullet is travelling at the same velocity at those respective distances.

Posts: 10136 | Location: Loving retirement in Boise, ID | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
All bullets always travel in a straight line until they don't.

Plus One.

One of Us
Picture of L. David Keith
posted Hide Post
Sometimes a bullet has a mind of its own!

Gray Ghost Hunting Safaris
http://grayghostsafaris.com Phone: 615-860-4333
Email: hunts@grayghostsafaris.com
NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NWTF Guardian Life Sponsor
NAHC Life Member
Rowland Ward - SCI Scorer
Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6881000262
Hunting in the Stormberg, Winterberg and Hankey Mountains of the Eastern Cape 2018
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4801073142
Hunting the Eastern Cape, RSA May 22nd - June 15th 2007
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=810104007#810104007
16 Days in Zimbabwe: Leopard, plains game, fowl and more:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=212108409#212108409
Natal: Rhino, Croc, Nyala, Bushbuck and more
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6341092311
Recent hunt in the Eastern Cape, August 2010: Pics added
http://forums.accuratereloadin...261039941#9261039941
10 days in the Stormberg Mountains
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7781081322
Back in the Stormberg Mountains with friends: May-June 2017
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6001078232

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Every morning the Zebra wakes up knowing it must outrun the fastest Lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning the Lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest Zebra or it will starve. It makes no difference if you are a Zebra or a Lion; when the Sun comes up in Africa, you must wake up running......

"If you're being chased by a Lion, you don't have to be faster than the Lion, you just have to be faster than the person next to you."

Posts: 6824 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I always enjoy the "Walter" stories.

Also, I found that the solid design found in the NF cup point solid and the CEB solid #13 went straight in two buffalo that I tried them on. (.375 HH)

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3406 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Canada:
I always enjoy the "Walter" stories.

Also, I found that the solid design found in the NF cup point solid and the CEB solid #13 went straight in two buffalo that I tried them on. (.375 HH)

Well, this is not a Walter story, but a story of Walter's friend, Nelson!

It happened twice, and we are all at a loss how to explain it.

Nelson had a few adventures with us, some of which I am sure will last him a life time!

One day he decided he wanted to accompany us on a buffalo hunt.

It was one of those days when the buffalo decide to go on a marathon practice run.

We followed them for hours and hours, and never caught up with them.

When we got back to the truck, Nelson immediate took his shirt off, turned it inside out, and wore it again, and lay on his back on the ground screaming "I AM DEAD".

Funny enough, the was the last time he came along with us on a buffalo hunt!

He was trying to shoot a kongoni - using my 375/404 and our Walterhog bullets.

The kongoni was standing broadside, with his front half visible, but his rear half was hidden behind a tree trunk.

Nelson fired a shot at it, and the kongoni took off.

We went after it.

And saw that he had blood by his rear legs!!

How the hell did the bullet hit him there?

That part was hidden behind a large tree log!

Well, it does not end there.

We followed it, and found him lying in long grass.

As we approached, he took off again.

Nelson shot it again.

This second bullet hit it just behind the rib cage, went under the skin, changed direction, and followed the body upwards, without penetrating at all - just stayed under the skin, went over the spine, down again, and stopped under the skin by the shoulder!!

To this day, we keep wondering what had happened with these two bullets!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, A good hunt always has some funny incidents. Thanks for sharing. Brian

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3406 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mouse93
posted Hide Post
I had a client this year that shot at red stag, standing 100m uphill on a 30 deg slope. Bullet hit right on the shoulder, exit 70deg downwards through the armpit of that same shoulder. Stag was all well (minus front leg), followed with dog for 5km and had to be shot again eventually.

Posts: 2031 | Location: Slovenia | Registered: 28 April 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I shot a topi in Tanzania.

He dropped at the shot.

We found the bullet in the ground underneath where he stood!!

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:

Roy fired his 460 Weatherby at the same time, going for the heart, shooting through the trunk.

I think he was using round nose Hornady solids, so the fallacy that only pointed bullet change direction is just that.

All bullets do so.

With Roy, and his criticism of shot location if not perfect, there is some poetic justice in this story. Karma came to visit him. jumping

Posts: 3915 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLS:
quote:

All bullets do so.

With Roy, and his criticism of shot location if not perfect, there is some poetic justice in this story. Karma came to visit him. jumping

You do not know the half of it!

I think I have hunted with Roy more than any other individual, and was always at the receiving end of his criticism!

I went hunting with him for several years, and never heard him even whisper "good shot"! rotflmo

It was always one of the following "too high! Too low! Too far back! Too far forward!"

I shot an impala, which jumped up in the air and dropped dead.

The bullet broke both front legs, creasing the chest cavity, but not penetrating it.

He died.

Roy spend a long time poking the chest would with a stick, mumbling "he shouldn't have died! He shouldn't have died!"

I got the impression that he was most disappointed that the impala died! clap

Well, he is at the receiving end of everything now, both Alan and me never spare a moment reminding him of this!

A few years ago he wanted to shoot a buffalo with his 450 Vincent, I think, rifle that he had built.

He had open sights on it.

As you can imagine, that led to quite an adventure.

Eventually, I said to him he can borrow my rifle if that would help.

So we spent an afternoon chasing buffalo in quite thick bush swapping rifles!

It was quite funny, and I could not stop laughing.

But the real fun started after he shot his buffalo.

Eventually, he managed to fire a shot at the bull he wanted, using my rifle.

But, as karma was on our side, the buffalo decided to lay down just as he was pulling the trigger!

The buffalo took off, with us chasing it.

Roy was firing at it as it was running through the bush, I was struggling to stay on my feet running carrying Roy's rifle and the shooting sticks, Alan lost his knife as we were running, and I had to pick that too.

The sling on Roy's gun was not helping at all, as I never use a sling, and it kept getting caught in the bush!

Eventually the buffalo tried to cross a very muddy area in a river.

It got stuck in completely, only its back was out!

Roy managed to finish it off then.

I had tears coming running out of my eyes, my throat was sore, of laughter!

And to compound it all, we had to use the winch on the truck to pull the buffalo out of its mud hole.

As you can imagine, both Alan and me could not keep quiet.

Revenge was never any sweeter! clap