Find
Notify
Tools

Waffenfabrik Hein Rifles
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted
I apologise if this is an inappropriate section to make this post. At one time Hein rifles were quite frequently spoken of in great terms on AR.I tried to check their website without success.Are they still in business or have they stopped their operations? Any information is appreciated.Thank you.

Best-
Locksley,R

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 785 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 785 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Run away, run away. They are crooks. Run away.

Posts: 10167 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you manage to find him, then get my 3yr old deposit from him!

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you wanna spend good money on a rifle, check out Empire.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
he may be wearing prison orange by now, with any (good) luck.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jetdrvr:
If you wanna spend good money on a rifle, check out Empire.

Agreed.

Posts: 10167 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
for a very high quality rifle, check out AHR. They show a DG rifle built on an Empire or Granite Mtn receiver. Wayne does some of the best work I have seen, and I live near George Hoenig.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote