Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 475/480
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
quote:
Originally posted by Rattlesnaker:
...is there any other way to provoke a buff into a charge?

Yes, keep asking him the same questions over and over and over and over...

Rehash the same topics again and again and again......

Chime in on every asinine thread again and again and again......

George

beer jump

Sean

Posts: 562 | Location: Houston Tx | Registered: 23 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JudgeG:
Tonight I'll try a Oban over crushed ice in a short glass.

Mine's Lagavulin--the finest malt whisky on the planet. Debate that, you heathens!

And yes, Steve, over ice, and with a splash of water, too, to compound the sacrilege.

And thank you, Terry, I'll toast Harry's buxom beauty tonight and any night!

Ah, but the King's mind is occupied with weighty business!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13633 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T.Carr:
HEY, have you guys seen the size of the tits on Prince Harry's girlfriend?

OH, sorry wrong topic. Now where is the Irrelevant Forum, I know we have one.

No unfortunately a T-shirt keeps getting in the way of a good shot.

Now the real question. Is she a natural blonde?

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That isn't Prince Harry's GF you guys.

That is the "misses" that ballbuster is married to - you know, the one that the PH wanted to screw.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Please, Terry- we told you on that old MS thread that they are CLEARLY "Bolt- Ons". Any further clarification on enhancements of this nature please do a search on the old MS threads.

Posts: 1339 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
And I'll pour a glass of Grant's Rare and Extraordinary and pull the panties out of my crack.

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JBOUT,
I can assure you even the GS you were associated with have their price Cool that's reality in Africa!

Mufasa,
well what did the ph's of wengert tell you about MS?

I agree with those that say that any unethical and unscrupolous (sp) behaviour on the part of PH's/outfitters should be made known; so long as one can back-up their comments. "I heard" is not necessarily the truth, even in MS's case Wink

The latest issue of African Indaba has a vey interesting article about the "reform of the hunting industry". The stuff that goes on is sometimes scary when it surfaces and one would be suprised as to how often it involves even those that are thought of as "la creme de la creme" of professional hunters! Clients are just as responsible as ph's in stopping the rot IMO

A lot of the stuff that MS is accused of is common practice amongst some of the accusers thumbdown

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Longbob
posted Hide Post
Nitro,

She is not a natural blonde. You can tell by her eyebrows. I wish I had secondary confirmation. Dang it.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy crap...what a ride!"

Posts: 3512 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't forget guys that lady is the daughter of one of the owners of HHK. You may be left standing in front of a charging buff by your PH if you book with HHK!

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ropes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NitroX:
quote:
Originally posted by T.Carr:
HEY, have you guys seen the size of the tits on Prince Harry's girlfriend?

OH, sorry wrong topic. Now where is the Irrelevant Forum, I know we have one.

No unfortunately a T-shirt keeps getting in the way of a good shot.

Now the real question. Is she a natural blonde?

She is not up to standards were I the future king..

Posts: 549 | Location: Denial | Registered: 27 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ropes,
Since you are not the future king..... is she then up to standard?

Looking with a fairly critical eye (I consider myself at least a skilled amateur, borderline semi pro, when it comes to attractive blondes) I find damn few faults.. she certainly hits top pair in any class I ever judged! Smiler

Mike

"Too lazy to work and too nervous to steal"

Posts: 201 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Longbob
posted Hide Post
Since this is a Sullivan thread, I think the most dangerous charge eluded to would be that blonde on my credit card. I bet she is high maintenance.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy crap...what a ride!"

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
So if she is charging you, and you were scared stiff, would you take a head shot or a chest shot? Eeker Razzer

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Longbob
posted Hide Post
The head shot or chest shot would be very effective, but don't forget about the Texas Heart Shot for the follow up. Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
Pump two in the chest and one in the head Wink

Minkman

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Longbob
posted Hide Post
Minkman,

I don't carry that much ammo. sleep

One of Us
Picture of almostacowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by JBoutfishn:
[quote]I heard a report a few days ago about hunters in Tanzania finding several dead hippos - all with gunshot wounds - not long after Mark Sullivan "hunted" there.[/quote

That's like saying, "All I know is there were several pregnant 15 year-old girls 4 months after you spent the night in their camp". While the "facts" may be true (dead hippos) it is totally dishonest to imply that MS had anything to do with them. thumbdown

While I am not a fan of Mark, might this not be a little "over the line"? To be fair, where did the report come from?

The Tanzanian Game Scouts I have been associated with would not have allowed this type of action.

I met one of the game scouts he hunted with him, and got it from the horses mouth that he wounds animals on purpose.

Jezus H. Christ! Third-hand info?????

He has to kill 20 or more buffalos to get ONE charge video he take. The ones that go into the long grass are left to die. He would not dare play his silly tricks on them.

My philosophy is not "if I didn't see it with my own eyes it didn't happen". But, rather, to pay heed to the warnings of others but I'll be damned if I will spread malicious gossip about something which I didn't witness. I would consider myself dishonest and cowardly for doing such a thing.
The only thing I think about Mark Sullivan is that I'm not going hunting with him. But, as has been said here several times, I'd want him -or someone just like him - standing right next to me when the shit hits the fan.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value."
-Thomas Paine, "American Crisis"

Posts: 816 | Location: Llano, CA Mojave Desert | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Longbob:
Minkman,

I don't carry that much ammo. sleep

Wink Ah, to be young!

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote