Find
Notify
Tools

Elephant Shot at 120 Yards
 Login/Join

Picture of T.Carr
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

On a recent trip to Africa, I was at Afton Guest House and had dinner with a first timer (who was there to hunt RSA plains game).

When he asked me about my experiences in Africa, he was particularly interested in elephant. He was surprised that most elephant are shot at very close range.

He asked, "Why do you need to be so close to elephant for the shot?"

Honestly, I didn't have an answer for him.

So it caused me to think about it (a dangerous event - according to my wife).

If I can shoot a crocodile at 70 yards (brain the size of a golf ball, or spine shot the size of the palm of my hand) - why not shoot an elephant at 120 yards (heart/lung the size of a dinner plate, or brain shot the size of a rugby ball)?

Just wondering?????

Regards,

Terry

P.S.
Honestly, the most excited/scared I have ever been was 30 yards from my bull elephant when I pulled the trigger. Nothing like it. To this day, elephant at that range scare the Hell out of me. Definitely my most vivid African hunting experience.

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
Not that I have hunted or even want to hunt ele but it wouldn't be hunting DG if done at 120yds or from a baaki for that matter. While you may or may not be able to hit a golf ball at 100yds, the distance does bring variables into it that shooting inside 30yds would mimimize. beer

LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR'S SPORT!

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Honestly, the most excited/scared I have ever been was 30 yards from my bull elephant when I pulled the trigger. Nothing like it. To this day, elephant at that range scare the Hell out of me. Definitely my most vivid African hunting experience.

I think you may have answered your own "why not 120 yds question. clap

Posts: 1262 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
Have shot 3 Elephants all under 30yds. Don't really know what would be wrong with shooting from longer range. In no case was I given the option. The PH said get that close we got that close. The heart does go pitty pat at close range no mistaking that. I personally get the same feeling shooting an Eland or a Kudu (my favorite game animals) or most plains game. The rush is the same. It's not fear cause I am ABSOLUTELY afraid of snakes and get a totally different response from close contact with them. Seems to me it's just another one of those 'AFRICAN' things, you get close to Elephants before you shoot. No real reason just tradition because it's ALWAYS been done that way.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As one without experience I submit this, being within the "range" of an elephant or other dangerous beast has to be thrilling and frightening.

If the beast decides the best thing to do in the next few seconds is the try to kill YOU, you better be able to stop that from happening.

At 120 yards, that is just not part of the equation.

I think if I had invested in a hunt for a given DG animal, and I had hunted hard through the days,

and it was the last day, and it was my only shot, and I had the right rifle, and the PH said it was O.K....

I'd take a shot that I strongly believed would be a FAST KILL, otherwise thumbdown

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One reason is that it is a lot easier for the PH to put in a back up shot with his open sighted Trex killer at short range if you muff the shot.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott Powell
posted Hide Post
That's why we call it hunting and not shooting :-)

"At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

Posts: 894 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like that:

That's why we call it hunting and not shooting.

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Oh, my aching back!

Your best shot at an elephant is the heart/lung shot, but seeing that elephant haul ass is not a very reasuring feeling whether the shot was in the right place or not.

The brain shot is, IMO, best for a host of reasons (see the book!). And to make sure you can hit the brain you need to be close.

I agree with Terry that being knee deep in elephant can be sh*t-a** scary situation, but that's the name of the game. Smiler

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19363 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T.Carr:
Lwhy not shoot an elephant at 120 yards (heart/lung the size of a dinner plate, or brain shot the size of a rugby ball)?

1. Because the excitement is in getting close.

or

2. Because we would all think you are a wimp.

Smiler

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted Hide Post
I think I see Terry's original point and what made him question his answer in the conversation.

Why just elephant? Why is it only a necessity to take an elephant or a buffalo at "hot breath" distance? How come African hunters aren't considered wimps if they don't shoot their lions, leopards or dry land hippos at under 20 or 30 yards?

Because it's risky or stupid? It seems like the next steps in macho hunting are obvious. Shoot your elephant at 20 yards, a dry land hippo at 10, how about a leopard at 5 and your lion with the muzzle up it’s left nostril.

How about if we start an SCI category for short distance of a DG kill?

I like to think I’m as “fair chase†and chasing the adrenaline rush as much as the next guy, but maybe it's a slippery slope of logic between getting really close for elephants and going full MS mentality.

Just a thought.

Kyler

I'm so old that I still have some skills even without an internet connection or electricity.

Posts: 2507 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
So, who among us wouldn't drop a hundred pounder at 120 yards, if it was then or never?

Speak now or forever hold your piece (unfired).

Closer is most definitely better, IMHO.

But a shot is a shot and a long shot is better than no shot, if that is all there is.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13633 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

I see absolutely nothign wrong with shooting an elephant at 120 yards.

So far, the furthest I have shot an elephant was about 60 yards, and the closest was about 12 yards.

Example one: Imagine you have started following elephants at sun rise, and managed to catch up with them by midday. It took you another hour or 2 to get into a position to be able to take a shot at the bull you have in mind.

Because of the wind, and the available cover, there is no way you can get any closer than 120 yards. You shoot it. Total time taken 8 hours.

Example two: You are driving along, and suddenly you see a good bull standing 200 yards from the truck. You and your PH jump out of the truck, get as close to the elephant as 20 yards and shoot it. Total time taken less than 10 minutes.

Which one of the above would you consider as a real hunt?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68686 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
Getting close to your elephant is a big part of the memory of the hunt.

A hunter who posted here in the past shot an elephant at 100+ yards in Zimbabwe. I think the tusks went 68 and 69 pounds.

Getting close is part of the tradition of elephant hunting that so many of us want to experience. The most important aspect of any trophy is the hunt that led to the kill.

Jason

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6838 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
I think somewhere along the way someone got confused.

As I understand it, elephant frequently are in very thick brush where, despite there size, they disappear. In this instance, you are going to have to get very close to the elephant to see and shoot it.

There was also a time, the golden age of elephant hunting, where elephant was plentiful and firearms not as powerful, accurate or as dependable as we use today. Also, there weren't all the rules about not hunting with anything less than .375 caliber, etc. In using a marginal weapon, close was probably necessary for adequate penetration and precise shot placement.

The legends of manly men shooting elephant from close range has percolated down through the decades until it is now thought that:

1. Shooting an elephant at long range (in this case defined at over 30 yards) probably won't work.

2. Shooting an elephant at long range isn't sporting.

3. Shooting an elephant at close range is the only way to get excitement from an elephant hunt.

In my opinion, it makes no sense. If you can get excited shooting a pronghorn antelope at 200 to 400 yards, why can't you get excited shooting an elephant at the same distance? I thing a bit of room between the elephant and hunter makes a lot of sense.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you get as excited shooting pronghorn at 200yds as you do at the prospect of closing on an elephant, you shouldn't be elephant hunting.

In the case of shooting trophy ivory, I'm not sure I wouldn't take a longer shot, as MrLexma implies.

The best thing about non trophy elephant hunting is that the only trophy is your memory, so you can make an approach as close as you wish without risk of spooking the ele and loosing your trophy!

And yes elephants are often in the thick stuff and can be amazingly hard to spot, but then you will see them watering in the open or feeding on a hillside where a long shot could work.

Close is more exciting, and thats the whole point in (non trophy) elephant hunting. Plinking non trophy elephants is just useless and expensive to boot. But for the once in a lifetime trophy ivory, well, I'm not so sure.

JPK

Free 500grains

Posts: 4900 | Location: Chevy Chase, Md. | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree with Mike. Whatever shot that you are presented with that you and the PH think is doable should be the one you take. When Johan Calitz's client a couple of years ago saw that 97 pounder walk across the boarder into the hunting area and he just shot it do you think he even gave a fleeting thought to the fact that he had not tracked the elephant for hours or made the shot at a matter of feet? Of course not. It was a gift and he took it. In my opinion stalking to where you can smell an animals breath is not necessary nor prudent in alot of cases particualrly when you could have made a responsible shot at longer range.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Apples and oranges getting all mixed up, as usual.

But the further they are away the more likelihood of a non-killing shot.

A wounded elephant can go a long, long way. Forever.

Trophy fees are near and dear to me!

Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.

one of us
posted Hide Post
The largest elephant shot by a white man received the first bullet at 80 yards. Cotton Powell did an understandable mess of the killing, but was it unsporting?. How do you react to a 200-plus pounder walking out of your life? stir

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does it have to do with the history of elephant killing, where the shooter was using 7X57 or 30-06 where precision in shot placement was imperative. As years went on it became the thing to do. I agree with the hunting vs shooting i e 50 yds vs 400 yds.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will:
The brain shot is, IMO, best for a host of reasons (see the book!). And to make sure you can hit the brain you need to be close.

Sums it up pretty much.

As for shooting a hundred-pounder at 120 metres, wouldn't one feel a goose when you loose the trophy of a lifetime (lifetimes actually) wounded.

I would think most good PHs would have a problem with a client taking a long range shot at elephant too.

The first PH I hunted with also said, "we get close to elephant, to make the hunting more challenging as they aren't hard to hunt".

What do the gentlemen (and ladies) here think about that comment?

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
There is nothing wrong with takeing a 120 yd shot on an elephant, if that is what is presented, and that is what floats your boat! It wouldn't even get my boat off the trailer!

I really don't get much excitement from shooting things like deer, and African plains game. All mine have been targets of opertunity, while hunting Buffalo, or other DG! I guess I'm not qualified to comment on Ele hunting, because I've fired exactly two shots into the heart/lung area of a 65 pounder, as back-up for a friends botched brain shot. A botching he quickly remedied with a second shot to the base of the skull as the Ele turned to run away, droping him in a cloud of dust. Eeker

Though that wasn't my ele, he was CLOSE,at about 10 yds, and looked like a skyscraper, and giveing me a memory I will take to the grave! So owning the Ivory is not what gets my blood running. thumb

I guess what I should have posted is a simple statement instead of a story. That statement is, Dangerous game is not dangerous game at 120 yds, and I don't see the point, if you are a dangerous game hunter. The difference, to me is, the same as the difference in snipeing, which is only dangerous to the target, and close combat, which is dangerous to both target and shooter. Confused

If you are simply a collector, then do your thing, at even longer range! beer

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
120 yards would have been impossible where we used to hunt them since you usually couldn't see farther than 12 to 15 yards. Clients were encouraged (like in "told") to shoot in the lung area. It sometimes took quite a while to identify where that was! You looked at pieces of the beast and hopefully put the puzzle together. My wife once shot one through the ear thinking it was the lung area. Wrong puzzle piece! In that thick forest it also took awhile to ascertain if the ivory was acceptable.
Rich Elliott

Rich Elliott
Ethiopian Rift Valley Safaris

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
Why shoot an elephant at 30 (or 10 or 20) yards? Because you can. I'd be very proud to be able to make a 70-yard brain shot on a croc. Whereas I would feel like I cheated myself if I took this shot on an elephant.

Each animal and situation offers us different opportunities and experiences, and for me the unique draw of elephant hunting is the hours of tracking culminated by an exciting and close [brain] shot. I am not sure that one "NEEDS" to shoot them close, as the gentleman asked, but one should WANT to. I could not justify the cost of an elephant hunt if I knew I had to snipe the animal. I'd rather leverage my other talents and physical capabilities to get close.

I just had this scenario present itself just last week on a mtn mule deer hunt, I passed on a ~400-yard shot and was rewarded by getting him the next day at ~150 yards. I was in the mountains versus the prairie because I did NOT want to have to take/make a long shot, and unlike a caribou in August (~420 yards on a 420-class B&C critter), I had my heart set on getting to within reasonable distance of the mule deer. I hunt elephant in the early-season jess versus more open country elsewhere or later in the year for the very same reason.

Fortunately we all have the right to make our own decisions given the quarry and situation, and draw the lines where WE deem fit.

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Question by NitroX,

quote:
The first PH I hunted with also said, "we get close to elephant, to make the hunting more challenging as they aren't hard to hunt".

What do the gentlemen (and ladies) here think about that comment?

I agree that elephants are not hard to approach to close range (if you keep the wind in your face). They don't seem to hear well or possibly don't pay to much attention of what they do hear. It always surprises me how non-chalant the PHs are when approaching elephants as far as noise or movement is concerened. You wouldn't get into the same county with a smart old whitetail deer or elk using that technique.
Since we should want to dispatch our animals in the quickest and most humane way, it makes sense to get as close as you can within safety considerations.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hunting trophy elephant in savanah is one thing, and no one would pass up a big ivory bull. Take the shot if you have a rifle capable. But hunting elephants in the thick jesse, where clear visibility is never more than 10-15 yards. No heart-lung shots here, you want frontal brain or nothing. Also want the elephant close so you can see the head. Actually, thats the thrill of the hunt plus the stalking. Shooting a stationary croc at 70 yds is challenging, but not exciting.
Any elephant within 15 steps is exciting, Big Grin

Dak

Posts: 495 | Location: USA | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
quote:
I agree that elephants are not hard to approach to close range (if you keep the wind in your face). They don't seem to hear well or possibly don't pay to much attention of what they do hear. It always surprises me how non-chalant the PHs are when approaching elephants as far as noise or movement is concerened

They, the Elephants make such a damn noise feeding they cannot hear anything else clap jumping

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:

Huh? You need to be close to hit a target the size of a rugby ball?

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It sounds like most here does what is expected of them. You would not pay thousands of dollars to shoot a elephant 200 yards away..

Posts: 615 | Location: a cold place | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
I for one have shot animals at long distance... Would I shoot a hundred pounder at 120, in a flash...
But I do like to track them down and get upclose and personal...Much better Big Grin

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The brain may be the size of a rugby ball - actually its much smaller when cut and exposed, but the size of the target you must hit on the outside to get to the brain is much smaller and can be difficult to pinpoint.

JPK

Free 500grains

Posts: 4900 | Location: Chevy Chase, Md. | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
One of the things I found especially interesting and exciting about elephant hunting was sneaking up as close as we could, and even into the cow herds (although this did end up in us getting mock charged, and charged) . And I found this so much fun that I passed up quite a few shots for several days so that we could do more stalking before I took a shot. Shooting an elephant (even a trophy bull) at 120 meters would not be for me.

If I had to choose between these two situations below, it would be an easy choice IMO.

(Some ele in the Serengeti, TZN at about 100+ meters)

(A bull we came across while walking in Mana Pools, Zimbabwe. The picture was taken at about 6-7 meters before the bull backed down.)

There is no doubt in my mind which of these 2 elepant encounters I found most interesting and challenging.

Posts: 2662 | Location: Oslo, in the naive land of socialist nepotism and corruption... | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
getting close is what makes elephant hunting fun, my longest shot was a side brain shot at around 55 yards, i couldnt get closer and it was a good elephant and didnt want to lose it but it wasnt that much fun as far as a hunt goes. The closer the better.

sorry about the spelling,
I missed that class.

Posts: 1407 | Location: Beverly Hills Ca 90210<---finally :) | Registered: 04 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:
quote:

Huh? You need to be close to hit a target the size of a rugby ball?

jumping
Try placeing a rugby ball behind a 3 ft thick bail of cotton, laced with a few 10" think bones, with no aiming point on the front, then place it ten ft above your eye level,at 120 yds, and see how easy it is to hit that rugby ball!
Big Grin

That is not the point, however, with me! I simply don't consider dangerous game to be dangerous at 120 yds. Even if I could hit the brain every time, it's just not for me. beer

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
I can understand how shooting an elephant at close range is exciting, how getting charged is exciting, etc.

You may decide it's more excitment than you want when an elephant really chases you, you trip over your bootlace or whatever and get a tusk in your chest.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grumulkin:
I can understand how shooting an elephant at close range is exciting, how getting charged is exciting, etc.

You may decide it's more excitment than you want when an elephant really chases you, you trip over your bootlace or whatever and get a tusk in your chest.

Ain't it the truth.

Until an ele comes to step on you, all the rest is cheap talk.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yep!

Rich Elliott

Rich Elliott
Ethiopian Rift Valley Safaris

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Would all of you stalk a brown bear, get 15 feet infront of it, then shoot it? Or does it only apply to the african dangerous game?

Posts: 615 | Location: a cold place | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nortman:
Would all of you stalk a brown bear, get 15 feet infront of it, then shoot it? Or does it only apply to the african dangerous game?

Nortman,

What you say is implying that all dangerous animals have the same behaviour. This is of course incorrect. So compairing an elephant to a brown bear is like compairing apples and oranges.

Posts: 2662 | Location: Oslo, in the naive land of socialist nepotism and corruption... | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I shot my Kodiak bear at 25 yards, and a African Lion at 35 yards. That is the extent of my Dangerous game hunting. I would not have wanted to do it any other way. Recently I was watching a TV show of a hunter shooting a Brown Bear that was accross a river. This could still be a dangerous sitsuation if the hunter blew his shot, and wounded the bear. However, I could only think that the hunter cheated himself, and for that matter the bear bye not getting closer. You might as well hunt antilope, or elk if you want long shots. Nothing wrong with this I enjoy hunting antilope very much. When you hunt any dangerous game at close range you learn alittle something about yourself.

Posts: 310 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 01 September 2006Reply With Quote