THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    For Africa only the List for JudgeG free DVD

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Africa only the List for JudgeG free DVD
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted
I just got confirmation that the copy is on it's way. First of all thank you very much Ernest for going trough the trouble sending it down to SA. Meaning that if you dont live in Africa dont add your name to the list please

Sorry but Im being getting a lot of people asking me to add them to the list when they are not from Africa.

Then "Kudu" was the first person to contact me about the dvd so I will be forwarding it to him and he will be number 2.

So if anybody else would like a copy they should just add their names on the list and the person who has the dvd last will forward either a copy or the original as long and please make sure the copies are working correctly.

Thanks.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Safari-Hunt I would like to be put on the SA list and would be more than happy to pay for costs for shipping it to Zambia. I dont mind going to the bottom of the list after all the SA members have had a chance.

Posts: 228 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please put me on the list.

I will also gladly pay shipping costs.
Safari-Hunt I can even collect it from you. I live in Centurion, Pretoria.

one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
zambian,

Send me a PM with your postal details

Bullet_.375,

Kudu will get the first copy and you will get it from him he lives in Pretoria as well. I will hopefully have given him a copy before the 27th as from there I will be away on and off untill September.

64 days in the bush cannot wait dancing including my first trip to Namibia.
So from the point that I give the DVD to kudu the list is out of my hands.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Safari-Hunt:

The post office told me that you would get it about the 25th at the latest. Let me know if you don't receive it and I'll send it DHL or FedEX at your direction. Or to Kudu if you're going to be gone?

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
JudgeG,

Usually the post if much faster then what they tell you. So I should have before the 25th and it will take an hour or so to copy and done. But otherwise if I dont have it by Wednesday next week I will send you kudu's address.

Tnax again

Frederik Cocquyt

one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
Frederik,
Please add me to the list, I can pick it up from you and then forward it.

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Ok here is the list so far,

1 - Kudu (Pretoria)
2 - Bullet_.375 (Centurion)
3 - Jaco Human (Centurion)

I wil post to Zambian myself.

Frederik Cocquyt

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Safari-Hunt:
Usually the post if much faster then what they tell you.

If your post down there is anything like it is up here in White River, I shouldn't hold your breath....... I've been waiting for 2 packages that were sent registered post from the UK in early November and they still haven't arrived.......... guess they won't now! Roll Eyes

one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Steve,

Ordered stuff from Cabelas and amazon and it usually arrives in 5 working days maybe that is just my luck.

I must say that I find to get post much quicker from US than Europe

Frederik Cocquyt

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
If I may, I would like to get one. I realize I am way down the list.

Sincerely,
ledvm

Lane Easter
142 Gunter Rd.
Whitesboro, TX 76273
ledvm@msn.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37821 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Oops!

Just realized I am in the Africa list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37821 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ghundwan
posted Hide Post
Safari Hunt

Posted on the wrong list yesterday. Please add me to your list, I am in JHB.

Will pm you my postal address

Thank-you

Cheers

Posts: 277 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Uplandhunter
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list also.

Thank you

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair

http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 203 | Location: Northeast, Nebraska | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Just an update.

Please dont send me your postal adress send it to the person that will be receiving the DVD before you so he can forward it to you.

I'm going to post a copy to Zambian then will also give a copy to Kudu. And from there it is out of my hands. So you could either put your details on the post or private message the person that will get the DVD before you please.

List details so far.

1 - Kudu (Pretoria)
2 - Bullet_.375 (Centurion)
3 - Jaco Human (Centurion)
4 - ghundwan (Joburg)

To update the list just copy and paste it in your post and add your name to it as well as region in Africa you stay. This way the list will continue even if I'm gone.

Thank you all.

Frederik Cocquyt

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna be away hunting from the end of this month till probably December sometime....... perhaps Jaco would be kind enough to burn a copy for me and hang onto it until we get together sometime?.......

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
make a greatest hits and post it on line... i too would like to see it.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27608 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Ok the DVD arrived safely in my postbox today. I already gave a copy to kudu so now Bullet_.375 must just pick it up from kudu.
So please pm him to get together.

Zambian I will post your copy tomorow.

Frederik Cocquyt

one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Just bringing to post back up so we can lengthen the list. thumb

Frederik Cocquyt

one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Ok I'm off will be back on the 3rd June.
Please keep sendign the DVD round and update the post on who has sent to whom please.

Frederik Cocquyt

one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Got back late afternoon last night.

Is the DVD moving hands ?
Where is it now ?
Zambian did you get the copy in the post yet ?

Frederik Cocquyt

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry Safari-hunt'
Been away but no sign of the dvd snail mail is slow I am going to check again today will keep you posted

Posts: 228 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Zambian I will be away form the 8th till the 28th if it hasnt arrived by then I will repost another to you.

Cheers

Frederik Cocquyt

One of Us
Picture of Karl S
posted Hide Post
Fred, bring me a copy when you come to Namibia if you can.
Karl

Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris www.huntingsafaris.net
karl@huntingsafaris.net
P.O. Box 1667, Katima Mulilo, Namibia
Cell: +264 81 1285 416
Fax: +264 61 254 328
Sat. phone: +88 163 166 9264

Posts: 1336 | Location: Namibia, Caprivi | Registered: 11 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
No problem !
Will do hope you leave some critters for us rotflmo

Frederik Cocquyt