Economy
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Die Ou Jagter:
What do I know.

Reminds me of that famous 'Goldwynism' as told by David Niven in his book 'The Moon's a Balloon' where he claims Sam Goldwyn yelled: 'You guys think I know fuck nothing, well let me tell you, I know fuck all'

rotflmo jumping rotflmo

Ah dammit, I just couldn't resist that one! Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well are there properties like that in Natal? I just couldn't resist, because you know all about everything in RSA. rotflmo dancing moon

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Die Ou Jagter:
Well are there properties like that in Natal?

You just said there were....... so there must be. Why don't you tell us what they're called or where they are?

As Ive been hunting KZN for 30 years (almost 20 years professionally) and living permanently in RSA for 10 years, I'd guess I might know a little more about it than you do though. I don't claim to know everything about it, but obviously considerably more than you Roll Eyes

Added: Many places have smallish bomas etc for holding game temporarily for vet purposes etc and the GD have bomas such as in the Hluhluwe/Ufolozi game capture base for longer term holding where the auctions are held, but I'm not aware of any private, long term commercial game holding farms....and quite frankly wouldn't think there'd be much demand or much profit for/in it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
/