THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    2005 DVD South- If you have not sent your mailing info forward, Do it now.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2005 DVD South- If you have not sent your mailing info forward, Do it now.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
A new set of disks were dropped off at the post office Thursday, July 27 at ~2:30 est. They were sent priority mail with delivery confirmation. Redlander should have them either Saturday or Monday at the latest.

I hope everyone enjoys the DVDs as much as I did.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Redlander
posted Hide Post
Thanks graybird,

I'll post as soon as I get the DVDs.

Thanks,

Raymon

If you are going to carry a big stick, you've got to whack someone with it at least every once in while.

Posts: 842 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 23 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Redlander
posted Hide Post
Got them. Thanks graybird. I'll post when they are on there way. I'm going to try and get them copied Monday.

If you are going to carry a big stick, you've got to whack someone with it at least every once in while.

Posts: 842 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 23 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Redlander
posted Hide Post
The discs went out today to MJines via Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation. Please post when they arrive.

Thanks much to everyone. I haven't watched them yet, but I copied them and screened part of them. What I've seen looks great.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Great, I will be looking for them. I am traveling Thursday and Friday. Will copy as soon as I get home and drop them in the mail to sdeshazo.

Mike

Mike

Posts: 21678 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Received the DVDs and will copy this weekend and mail on Monday -- priority mail with delivery confirmation.

Mike

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
wave
Thank you for the update.
FRank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
DVDs shipped to Shawn today via priority mail with delivery confirmation. Pretty disappointing, the videos have virtually no buffalo hunts on them, not. Smiler

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Devildawg66
posted Hide Post
What's the latest? Have the DVD's moved or are they stalled someplace?

One of Us
Picture of sdeshazo
posted Hide Post
I've got the DVD's, sorry for the late notice, but I'm ready to ship them priortiy today. I think the list shows they go to DavidC next.

Where do I get his address?

If you like to see Buffs your going to like this set of DVD's!

Thank you,
Shawn

Posts: 224 | Location: St Augustine, Florida | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He should have sent it to you a long time ago.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If DavidC does not respond by Thursday eve. We must skip him and go on to Devildawg.
Devildawg please be ready to forward your mailing info to Sdeshazo.
Frank

One of Us
Picture of sdeshazo
posted Hide Post
Frank I never received an address from DavidC, if I don't hear from him today I'll ship to Devildawg as soon as he sends me his info.

Thanks,
Shawn

Posts: 224 | Location: St Augustine, Florida | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Devildawg66
posted Hide Post
Shawn, my address has been sent to you. Let me know when you get it.

One of Us
Picture of sdeshazo
posted Hide Post
DevilDawg I got your info & will ship to you priority mail today.

Thanks,
Shawn

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you gentlemen.
Frank

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Devildawg,

I sent you my info previously via PM. Let me know if you need me to re-send.

Posts: 104 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 30 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sdeshazo
posted Hide Post
Devildawg, Just wanted to let you know I shipped them to you yesterday.

Thanks,
Shawn

One of Us
Picture of Devildawg66
posted Hide Post
Paul55, I need your address so I can send you the DVD's

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Devildawg66,

PM Sent.

One of Us
Picture of Devildawg66
posted Hide Post
The DVD's will be headed your way this morning via priority mail. Enjoy them, I did.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just received the discs and copied them. They're off to Wyattd via Priority mail this afternoon. Enjoy!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Received disks and will be viewing over the next couple days.

Uplandhunter, if you're listening I need your address.

Thanks, Wyattd

Posts: 317 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DVD's have been shipped to Uplandhunter.

Wyattd

Posts: 317 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grafton
posted Hide Post
Is it too late to get on this list? who is the last person on the list?

Thanks.

SAFARI ARTS TAXIDERMY
http://www.safariarts.net/

Posts: 1378 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grafton:
Is it too late to get on this list? who is the last person on the list?

Thanks.

Grafton, You are able to sign up for this set of DVD's by sending your mailing information to the last person on the list. See the first post.

Uplandhunter, we need an update.

After a long year and several problems we had a good system going there for a while but we have fallen back into the practice of not posting arrivals and shipping. It has begun to become tiresome for me to constantly have to check to see who has yet to fullfil their agreed responsibilities.

RANT< RANT< RANT.

I will no longer be taking this role of DVD monitor. For those still waiting to see the discs please send your inquiries to the person above you on the list. Hopefully everyone will get a chance to see it.

Frank

One of Us
Picture of G L Krause
posted Hide Post
Received the DVD's today.

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that kills bigger deer than I do." Izaak Walton (modified)

One of Us
Picture of G L Krause
posted Hide Post
DVD's mailed to Die Ou Jagter today...

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that kills bigger deer than I do." Izaak Walton (modified)