THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    2005 DVD South- If you have not sent your mailing info forward, Do it now.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2005 DVD South- If you have not sent your mailing info forward, Do it now.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Who is Spring?

Sprig

Rose lipped maidens--light foot lads!!!

Posts: 448 | Location: Okie City | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Spring
posted Hide Post
I have it now and will be forwarding it to eyedoc.

Posts: 1445 | Location: Bronwood, GA | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whomever will be getting it after me(Mac),now is a good time to send me your address information so that I can get the video back in the mail ASAP.Looking forward to seeing it!

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Eyedoc.
I* received a note from Spring. He has the DVD's and will be forwarding. He is missing disc #2. If someone else has it please forward to eyedoc.

Will everyone please post everytime the disc is received or sent!
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
Disc 2 was not in the pack when I received them. There was a note in the pack that said disc 2 was missing when BigBullet had received them. So disc 2 came up missing somewhere in the first 10 folks.

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well so much for asking that everyone be conscientious and post information about this.
Unfortunately I can't replace it either.

If everyone would please look to see if they have it and forward?

Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
btt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a copy of disc two that Nickudu was kind enough to replace.As soon as I get the other two discs from Spring I will be ready to forward the complete set.

Still waiting for mailing info from Mac,and Fusina.

We seldom get to choose
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Great ! thumb

When will be my turn ??
After whom I am ?

Thanks
L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted Mar 31, 9:35 AM
I have a copy of disc two that Nickudu was kind enough to replace.As soon as I get the other two discs from Spring I will be ready to forward the complete set.

Still waiting for mailing info from Mac,and Fusina.

Gosh I think a week is long enough to wait. Maybe the next person in line should be considered.
Spring have you mailed forward yet?
Frank

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Three different places??? bewildered
I have always been in the southern list...

My english is not very good but I can't be so stupid... Roll Eyes

Sorry if I have done any mess, not my intention.

Maybe is best to forget me.

Anyhow, relationships between Argentina and Uruguay aren't the best these days so I will not be sending any copy to my peacefull neighbours Big Grin

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
eyedoc. I just got a note that the other discs are on the way to you from Spring.
Frank

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sith DVD arrived yesterday and as promised it went back in the mail today.Keep your eyes on the box Fusino.

By the way ,great picture quality.Sharp, with good color and contrast.Looks professionally done.With some professional editing a production quality video could easily be produced.Thanks to al that helped make it available to me.

We seldom get to choose
Than to slowly rot away!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the note on moving it forward so quickly.
Fusino, please post likewise.
Thanks,
Frank

One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
EDITED For Easy Reference.

quote:
Originally posted by Cunningham:
To track easier I have tried to compile the list and route the DVD should travel. Lets try and follow this with some sort of speed and consideration to the next in line. We are all wanting to see the DVDs. Here is the list:
Frank Martinez
Rattlesnaker
Invader66
jorge
TexasZebra
Peter
PWN375 - sent them on to 475/480 on 1-6-06
475/480 - rcvd on 01-13-06. Sent out on 1-24-06
Lhoo7
big Mo - has them as of 02-03-2006.
Big Bullett - received them on 02-06-2006
Cunningham - received it 02-21-06 / POSTING IT 03-03-06
Spring - received 03-06-06.
eyedoc - mailed them out on April 7
Mac
fusino
ga sixgunner
phil
Art S
graybird
Sedero300
phurley5
Ralph
Doug Merrill
Ramrod
lewis 50
magnum
Hunter1
bullsprig
Lorenzo
GL Krause
Redlander

This is the list as of 01-01-2006

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
To Lorenzo: Velez Sarsfield 5 - Rocha 0
jumping

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Redlander
posted Hide Post
I know I'm late to this, but please place my name on the list. PM with address sent to GL Krause.

Thanks,

If you are going to carry a big stick, you've got to whack someone with it at least every once in while.

Posts: 842 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 23 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of G L Krause
posted Hide Post
RedLander, I have not received it yet.

GLKRAUSE

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that kills bigger deer than I do." Izaak Walton (modified)

one of us
posted Hide Post
Fusino, please post an update.
Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
We need an update please.
Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
Lets try to keep this going. Has anyone received them from Fusino
Frank

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
I have recived them directly from another member so I am out of the list.
I highly reccomend them !!!!

Frank,
Do you want some help? I can make several copies and start sending them to other members...just give me instructions. I will only follow Frank instructions so please other members don't ask me to send them directly to them.

L

one of us
posted Hide Post
I am on the list after Fusino and have not seen them. I PMed him several weeks ago to make sure he had my address and have never heard from him. I will post when and if they show up. Thanks Frank for all your hard work.

Posts: 274 | Location: ga. | Registered: 14 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Check out the Reloading forum, Fusimo seems to hanging out over there.

Posts: 273 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the lead.
Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
Please open your thread and delete your posting. I do not have the ability to do so.
Thanks,
Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
If it's not too late I would also like to get in on this. I have pm'ed Redlander my info as he is the last one I see on this posting.

Posts: 575 | Location: VA | Registered: 20 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank, has anyone heard from Fusino or seen him posting on any other forums?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Apparently he has left the building.
Lorenzo has agreed to make another set of copies and I just got another set myself to copy. I am going to be making a new list and we will start again with some new ground rules.
I will either piss everyone off or it will work like a charm.
I am trying to give Lorenzo time to make the copies before I post the new lists.
Frank

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Frank,
Go ahead with the lists.
I'm ready.
L

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Lorenzo.
I have the address for the next in line but I am leary of doing this without some assurance that everyone else will follow through.
I am considering having anyone interested send me their mailing info along with a personal telephone number as a contact should anyone else disappear.
What do you think? Is that being too picky?
Frank

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Frank-Do anything you think you need to do to "secure " a system.This really pisses me off.I waited months to get the video and then rushed my way through them in one night so we could get them back in circulation.Then Fusino drops out of sight and that is where things sit.I would definitely suggest future mailings be denied to anyone with a history of Bogarting tapes in the past.

We seldom get to choose
Than to slowly rot away!

one of us
posted Hide Post
You can have my first-born as a hostage (save me some money on food) as long as I'm on the new list. Originally I was mildly curious about these DVDs but now I MUST see them. I think a phone number wouldn't be out of order to secure this process.

Posts: 273 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
wave
I finally received work from Fusino. He is forwarding the DVD's and we should be back at it.
No other information was sent forward and I am really glad we can get this train moving again.

I am going to think on changes overnight and then post for everyone. Thank you all for being so patient and especially thanks to Lorenzo for making the new discs. I know we can use them.
Lorenzo, I have sent you a PM.

Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

one of us
posted Hide Post
wave
BTT

one of us
posted Hide Post
Just received the DVD's from Fusino. Will view within a day or two and get them right to the next one in line.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, please post when you send.
Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank, the dvd's went out to Phil today via priority mail.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.
It really kindles the flames of desire for a first safari.
Frank