Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Dear Accurate Realoding members;

I´m Nelson from Chile perhaps some of you have seen me in the hunting trips with Saeed since 2004 to 2011. So you might understand that I´m very thankful of Saeed. This time I´d like to invite you all to greet him.

Tomorrow is Saeed´s birthday so as a way to thank him not only for this website but also for everything that he does and gives us I´d like to ask you that we all send him best wishes for his birthday so he can have a celebration in all the continents.

On my behaf I wish you all the best on your birthday and always. I hope you have a wonderful time along wiht your family and friends and possibly with the Accurate Reloading members!

May you have a long and happy life with all your beloved ones!

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nelson.

The best to you also!
Saeed, Happy birthday and many more buf hunts in Tanzania and I'm looking forward to Hessa's hunt report with her father by her side.

Mike :-) shocker

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Saeed!

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
Best birthday wishes.

Tom

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 989 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I hope you have a very happy birthday and that you have good fortune in the coming year!

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Saeed! May you enjoy the day to the fullest with the ones that you love! tu2

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a very, very happy birthday!

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of adamhunter
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Saeed!

30+ years experience tells me that perfection hit at .264. Others are adequate but anything before or after is wishful thinking.

Posts: 854 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAEED!!!!

Wishing you all the best to a happy, healthy, exciting, and adventurous year!!! tu2

I genuinely thank you for all you do!!! Smiler

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Kull 'am wa antum bi khayr!

[Sure hope I got that right, if not (i) apologies in advance for my feeble attempt at Arabic, and (ii) I hope you are well for years to come and Happy Birthday in the language I am more familiar with!]

Mike

Posts: 21684 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Saeed!!

I hope Hanna and Hessa spoil you. Smiler

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Sir. I hope you have many more.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Saeed!
Thanks for all you do for us clap

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Saeed...Thanks so much!!!

Posts: 564 | Location: texas | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Saeed, enjoy your day with family and friends!!

Posts: 93 | Location: Norway | Registered: 12 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Saeed!!

Posts: 571 | Location: southern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! We all truly appreciate what you make possible for us and wish you only the best. beer

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Saeed!!! Hope you have a wonderful with day with your family and friends!! clap

Posts: 618 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
happy birthday to you happy birthday to you, happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you

don't you just hate it when somebody blabs

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Saeed, Hope you have a great day and again Thanks for the best fourm in the world.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Saeed.

god bless.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11208 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
Wish you a very happy birthday tu2

DRSS

Posts: 2279 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy birthaday & happy hunting !

Posts: 208 | Location: PortugaL | Registered: 10 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed - Happy Birthday and here's to many more!

Richard T. Cheatham

Posts: 72 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 01 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KPete
posted Hide Post
صلى الله الشيخ سعيد وعائلته في هذا اليوم الخاص.

Kim

Merkel Double .470 NE
Whitworth Express .375 H&H
Griffin & Howe .275 Rigby
Winchester M70 (pre-64) .30-06 & .270

"Cogito ergo venor" René Descartes on African Safari

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and Good Hunting to Saeed, a good hunter and a gentleman who is a friend to so many.

Posts: 150 | Location: Blanco Co., TX | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
happy birthday to you-happy birthday to you-HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SAEED-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUUUUUUUUU & many more.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best birthday wishes

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Greetings on your birthday Saeed.

I wish you great happiness and a long life.

Posts: 177 | Location: Eastern Slopes of the Northern Rockies | Registered: 15 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Saeed!

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Saeed enjoy your day!

Posts: 583 | Location: keene, ky | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed-Here is wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Here is wishing you a long and prosperous life. Thanks for what you have made possible for all of us on AR.

Paul

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Saeed!
Brittman Smiler

One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to you and yours Saeed, and thank you for the support you have given me in various endeavors over the years.

David

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Here is hoping that the next year is a Blessed one for you and yours

Posts: 36 | Location: Texas & New Mexico | Registered: 01 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, and thanks.
Dan

Work hard and be nice, you never have enough time or friends.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Lake Nice, VA | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed,
Happy Birthday from London!
Peter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Saeed. Thank you for this wonderful website.

Posts: 2624 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Happy Birthday my friend and may God bless you and all of your family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37790 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
happy birthday saeed May you have many more.

Posts: 1903 | Location: Greensburg, Pa. | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote