THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Stu Taylor Print Benefit/MarkSullivan&LarryShoresHunt/CT Safari
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stu Taylor Print Benefit/MarkSullivan&LarryShoresHunt/CT Safari
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Zambian PH/Artist Andrew Baldry has called upon me to enhance, design, and print a photo in 16x20 Canvas of a Lion Painting he did a few years ago.

In the next couple weeks I 'll be proofing these prints and upon completion we will be making available (200) Limited Edition Prints for the Stu Taylor Lion Benefit.

ORDERS will be taken via my website www.TrophyShotPrints.com and you will be issued an order#...DONATION/PAYMENTS are then to be made directly to Conservation Force/John Jackson III..."Stu Taylor Lion Benefit" including the order# issued.

Shipping is included to anywhere in the world.

I will make an announcement here when we are ready to accept your orders/donations.

HOWEVER, I strongly suggest you "RESERVE" your print today here on this thread, then CONTACT me via my website with your details and AR USERNAME and CONFIRMED RESERVE# tu2

Let's all do what we can to support Stu and his family!

On behalf of our brother Stu Taylor and family, Mr. Andrew Baldry, John Jackson III, and myself...we thank you for your donations!

Please see details below...

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will pay extra for number 1.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
I will pay extra for number 1.

Jeff

#1 Jeff...You got it RESERVED tu2

CONTACT me with your details!
www.TrophyShotPrints.com

I'll create a folder to keep a numbered list tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reserve number 2 for me

Thanks,

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
Reserve number 2 for me

Thanks,

Mike

Mike I have you down for #2
CONTACT me via my website with your details tu2

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
#3 to Wojo. Already contected on your website. I'll take #1 if Jeff backs out. Big Grin

Cheers
Jim

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7623 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
Hey Roland,

Probably not possible but will the artist be signing these?

Cheers
Jim

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
#3 to Wojo. Already contected on your website. I'll take #1 if Jeff backs out. Big Grin

Cheers
Jim

#3 ...You got it Wojo tu2
Thank you Jim!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
Hey Roland,

Probably not possible but will the artist be signing these?

Cheers
Jim

No Jim...we decided to include Andrew's "name" along with the painting's "title" as shown instead.

Thanks tu2

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Put me down for #5!

And a huge "hats off" to Andrew and Roland.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7557 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwanamrm:
Put me down for #5!

And a huge "hats off" to Andrew and Roland.

Hey Russ...

#4 is next up and it's yours buddy tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reserve List to be updated regularly...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This might not be the appropriate place, but Andrew Baldry is badass....

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Julie my wife would like number 6.

That is $3,300 for Stu right there.

Christmas is coming up and the print would make a great gift or an interesting addition to any trophy room.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9948 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
Julie my wife would like number 6.

That is $3,300 for Stu right there.

Christmas is coming up and the print would make a great gift or an interesting addition to any trophy room.

I got #5 for my wife!
Julie #6 you got it tu2

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:

There is no doubt in my mind that this is the best lion painting I have ever seen. I contacted Andrew a while back and we made an agreement that provided me with a copy. I have not printed from that file but I will make a donation to Stu before I do.

The generosity of Andrew Baldry and the members of the AR forum is insurmountable.

P.S. OZhunter and another AR member made a donation of a rifle I had sold in order to help Stu. You guys are great men and we should take a lesson from you.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6838 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBrown:
quote:

There is no doubt in my mind that this is the best lion painting I have ever seen. I contacted Andrew a while back and we made an agreement that provided me with a copy. I have not printed from that file but I will make a donation to Stu before I do.

The generosity of Andrew Baldry and the members of the AR forum is insurmountable.

P.S. OZhunter and another AR member made a donation of a rifle I had sold in order to help Stu. You guys are great men and we should take a lesson from you.

Thanks Jason but note Roland's image is in a different class and the resolution is much higher.

It is Roland who is making a financial sacrifice here and the time, technical support, expertise, marketing, packaging and post etc is an extremely generous contribution and will be one of the largest of donations to date

Hats off to you Roland.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9948 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:

It is Roland who is making a financial sacrifice here and the time, technical support, expertise, marketing, packaging and post etc is an extremely generous contribution and will be one of the largest of donations to date

Hats off to you Roland.

Thank you Andrew, HOWEVER like you, I only wish I could do even more mate! beer

Folks we are all about Stu Taylor and his wife and children...no more and no less tu2

This is not about me, nor Andrew,...nor is it about what or what not Tim Herald is or is not doing...or if this was an accident or it was not an accident...in why we decided to do this benefit for STU TAYLOR.

It has everything to do with... A BROTHER IS DOWN!!!....PERIOD!!! As in, "Comrade down, Comrade Down!!!"

We have to do something...we all need to find it deep within ourselves to do what we can...at least I'd like to think you would feel that way?!?!?!

We've all seen enough "talkers/bashers" here whining about Tim Herald and his responsibilities towards Stu...Andrew and I have no clue what he's doing or isn't doing...and neither do you.

What about OUR responsibilities as Safari Hunters and fellow human-beings who have a GENUINE love for Africa, her game, and especially our PH's??????

All we know through Larry Shores and Larry Burgin's posts is that """STU""" needs our help NOW!

Here on AR...WE "are" THE TOURIST HUNTERS whether you want to hear it or not...we need to get our heads out of the sand right now.

These PH's put their lives on the line for years 24/7 to offer Africa Sport Hunting to us...they are a breed apart as we know.

Do we just go along on that TOUR PACKAGE/slide a "tip"/chump change from our discretionary funds, then "bon voyage" til next time?

Give me a FLYIN' break!!! shame

Heck, this is a fellow human being who has lost EVERYTHING from this incident...if we have any human character/decency/integrity we must STOP pointing blame and DO SOMETHING!!!

Many have made direct financial contributions to Stu...bless them!!! Oh yeah, that's because they have lots of money they can do that!

That's Bull Sh!%....They all gave sacrificially out of much compassion of heart!!! In fact they have written checks to Stu several times!!!

What about me?
What about Andrew?
What about YOU?

WE can make a HUGE DIFFERENCE in our dear brother Stu's life and the life of his family!

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO "STAND-UP" AND BE ACCOUNTED FOR...Not to me nor the AR CROWD but to YOURSELF which is far more important!!! tu2

What if it were you in Stu's position?
Imagine it was you and your wife and your children in this financial/psychological/physical horrific event?

Wouldn't you deeply appreciate beyond words in much gratitude of heart and the spirit of compassion of your donors???

Consider being a blessing for once instead of all the talking/bashing we see on these threads...we should be ashamed of ourselves...and now it can be a TURNING POINT in our lives as well as Stu's and make a HUGE IMPACT in someone's life and man-up...and stop thinking just of yourselves and your comforts and your hunts for just once.

I encourage all here to be a blessing today to Stu and his family...and I pray it will return to you and your family as a blessing in a most manifold way and blessing upon you and your house! So be it! tu2

So I encourage you to "reserve" your print today, because this will be offered in several other advertisements elsewhere...where I'm certain we will fulfill the 200 Limited Edition Prints as an incredible memento for your gift....we only chose to offer it to our AR brothers first.

Be a blessing to Stu and his family's life today!

Together we will be able to make the LARGEST contribution to date on Stu's behalf tu2

I've been a GIVER my entire life, dang it feels good to give sacrificially to others...it fulfills and satisfies the human heart/soul!

I promise you'll love the feeling!

Warm Regards,

Roland

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Put me down for number 7

Posts: 1815 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwanajay:
Put me down for number 7

#7 bwanajay

Bless you brother tu2

One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
I want Number 10 (Mike Burke)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike70560:
I want Number 10 (Mike Burke)

Right on Mike...you are welcome to receive Print#10, but #8 is next up...Do you want it?

Until you advise differently I'll assign PRINT #8 brother tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Well done is better than well said lads.... 8 pages and 300+ replies to the Stu Taylor Incident thread. Hmmmm...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

- Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 7557 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwanamrm:
Well done is better than well said lads.... 8 pages and 300+ replies to the Stu Taylor Incident thread. Hmmmm...

Perhaps a link to this thread over there might bring the authors of the 300 replies. Even without the Stu link, I've wanted a copy of Andrew's "Lion" from the first time I saw it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's time Andrew you retire the 404J and the 500 double, and moves to the art district in Chelsea, New York.

Andrew you will make a lot more money and not have to worry about lions or any of the other Big 5 or getting shot by the latest and greatest celebrity hunter.

All kidding aside - I am seriously impressed by your painting skills.

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've wanted a copy of Andrew's "Lion" from the first time I saw it.

Me too... it's icing on the cake, my friend.

- Rudyard Kipling

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Please put me down for No. 9.

I am just back from Mozambique, where I hunted for ten days in Niassa province with Guy Whittall, or I would have placed my order sooner.

Good work, gentlemen. The best of the best. tu2

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13615 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
Please put me down for No. 9.

I am just back from Mozambique, where I hunted for ten days in Niassa province with Guy Whittall, or I would have placed my order sooner.

Good work, gentlemen. The best of the best. tu2

Right on brother I got you down for #9 Mike tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm next, put me down for # 10. I'll get a check out to CF tomorrow.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1928 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted Hide Post
Roland.

A very huge congrats to you and Andrew for DOING, rather than just talking. I would be happy to share camp with either of you, anytime.

Please put me down for the next one. Can payment be made by credit card? Or send a check to CF?

Is there any chance Andrew would put another original for auction? I will start the bidding at $2000.

You men ROCK!

"You only gotta do one thing well to make it in this world" - J Joplin

Posts: 1129 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BEGNO:
I'm next, put me down for # 10. I'll get a check out to CF tomorrow.

Right on Butch tu2
#10 brother!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack D Bold:
Roland.

A very huge congrats to you and Andrew for DOING, rather than just talking. I would be happy to share camp with either of you, anytime.

Please put me down for the next one. Can payment be made by credit card? Or send a check to CF?

Is there any chance Andrew would put another original for auction? I will start the bidding at $2000.

You men ROCK!

Right on Jack I have you reserved for #11... tu2

Once I complete the proofing I will email all donors when to make payments to Conservation Force "Stu Taylor Lion Benefit."

Please go to my website "CONTACT" with your email info and RESERVE PRINT #11 tu2

Andrew may be doing an original painting when the season is over...auctioning off the original and doing more prints also for the benefit.

Right now we are focusing on this LION Canvas Print and making arrangements for market to benefit Stu and Family.

Thank you brother this print will be outstanding and make a fine collector's piece for sure....one of many from Andrew I believe...he's very gifted beer

To be very frank about it...I have no idea why this Lion piece is not moving...for in the years to come these 200 Limited Edition prints will be worth alone... a whole lotta money...not too mention the thousands of dollars that we are going to be raising for Stu tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will take the next one
Just let me know the number
Ck will go out tomorrow
Thank u both for doing this

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeff h:
I will take the next one
Just let me know the number
Ck will go out tomorrow
Thank u both for doing this

Right on Jeff tu2
#12 is reserved for you!!!

Please go to my website listed below..."CONTACT" page leave email and we will get back as soon as we're ready to accept payment orders and send out prints tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Own a beautiful 16x20 Canvas Print
~ L I O N b y A N D R E W B A L D R Y ~

#1_ Bwana Bunduki "Jeff"

#2_ Beretta682E "Mike"

#3_ Frostbit "Jim"

#4_ bwanamrm "Russell"

#5_ Late-Bloomer "Roland/Andrea"

#6_ fairgame "Andrew/Julie"

#7_ bwanajay

#8_ Mike70560 "Mike Burke"

#9_ Michael Robinson

#10_ BEGNO "Butch"

#11_ Jack D Bold

#12_ jeff h

#13_ akdogdoc

#14_ available now tu2

posted Hide Post
Put me down for #13

Thanks to both you and Andrew for doing this!

Posts: 4 | Location: anchorage, alaska | Registered: 21 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akdogdoc:
Put me down for #13

Thanks to both you and Andrew for doing this!

Right on brother #13 is yours tu2

Please go to my website link below and "CONTACT" me with your email info...when I'm done proofing we will accept donation payments and advise donors via email tu2

Thank you very much tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am in for next in line. Thanks.

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote