Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Pics
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of DennisHP
posted
I'm looking for some pics of the Lolkisale camp in Tanzania if anyone has a couple. I'm trying to convince my significant other to accompany me there on safari next year and a pic or two of camp might ease her mind regarding the comfort issue.

Posts: 3931 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
Dennis, I sent you a PM

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Dennis,
Hope these help your cause. The staff at Lolkisale were very attentive and met us when we returned from hunting with a tray of cold beverages and a smile. Quarters were comfortable. Here is the dining room and bar with a wonderful view.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Tents were clean and the headboy was always ready with hot water for a shower or shave! Nightly turndown service after sundowners was appreciated. I also enjoyed the lighted kerosene lamps set out each evening after you had retired to keep lions and hyenas at bay! It's a great but not extravagant camp and the little lady will be pampered East African style.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You should contact Adam (safari12) as he will have that concession from 2004 onwards and I am sure he will have more photos to give you.

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DennisHP
posted Hide Post
Thanks! These will definately help the cause.

Posts: 3931 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 September 2002Reply With Quote