Find
Notify
Tools

Scum
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted
I remember my late father describing to me as a young lad the attributes of a Gentleman. I can not remember all that he said but do remember him using adjectives such as honour, decency and integrity. He described how Gentlemen were not confined to race, colour or creed and neither wealth or political standing. Gentlemen do not double cross or steal and treat all men as equal. They are respectful and well mannered. Not necessarily educated. My late father was a Gentleman and in my career I have come across many and some from AR that fit the mould. One notable man I had the good fortune to come across this year was a Lawyer who dictates international policy across Europe. A notable figure whose reputation is dictated by honour and the law. A respectful man who does not deviate from his chosen path.

Recently I have had the misfortune to come across the worst of men the treacherous kind who are dictated by greed and money. Who hide behind the cloaks of others. These men are scum.

Another thing my Dad taught me was to defend what is right. I now understand what he was saying and the true meaning of the word right.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9983 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Recently I have had the misfortune to come across the worst of men the treacherous kind who are dictated by greed and money. Who hide behind the cloaks of others. These men are scum.

This sounds like the start of a good story mate... popcorn

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8053 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
popcorn

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
popcorn

Posts: 3974 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Am I going to have to wait until November to hear the rest of the saga ? popcorn

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m sure your father also told you not to let a non-gentleman make you an equal. Andrew, we have not met nor spoken to one another. We have only communicated via PM’s and emails. I have sat on the sidelines and have read of your adventures and dealing with several AR members.

My opinion, (we all have them) your father would call you a Gentleman. I would say that most of our AR members would say the same!

Hate that you’ve been wronged!

Skip Nantz

Posts: 539 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Dealing with people is tough especially on side of business

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skip Nantz:

My opinion, (we all have them) your father would call you a Gentleman. I would say that most of our AR members would say the same!

Hate that you’ve been wronged!

Ditto!!!

Hope all is going well despite the “scum”

Best regards, Darin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew, I don't know you personally, but am confident you live up to your father's standards. Few men do unfortunately.

I learned that when I left my last law firm and supposed friends of a quarter of a century blamed me for their personal financial issues as a result of my leaving due to their own fiscal irresponsibility.

Money should not define a man's behavior. Unfortunately, it often does. Good luck!

Posts: 10382 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew:

Most of us have run across several of both.
More so for those of us that have run a business.

Had a guy hanging around that claimed he was my friend. Took awhile to realize he was the one stealing from me. 6 guns, 3500 rnds .223, tools, etc.

I learned it's mighty hard to be 100% honest and stay in business. Crooks will work you over, gotta watch most everyone it seems.

Good luck on your end,

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6028 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
I remember my late father describing to me as a young lad the attributes of a Gentleman. I can not remember all that he said but do remember him using adjectives such as honour, decency and integrity. He described how Gentlemen were not confined to race, colour or creed and neither wealth or political standing. Gentlemen do not double cross or steal and treat all men as equal. They are respectful and well mannered. Not necessarily educated. My late father was a Gentleman and in my career I have come across many and some from AR that fit the mould. One notable man I had the good fortune to come across this year was a Lawyer who dictates international policy across Europe. A notable figure whose reputation is dictated by honour and the law. A respectful man who does not deviate from his chosen path.

Another thing my Dad taught me was to defend what is right. I now understand what he was saying and the true meaning of the word right.

I think your father and mine would have gotten on very well.

And from hearing what people say about your dealings he would have been proud of you.

Sadly, what you rightly call SCUM are found everywhere - a point comes to mind what we have been discussing on these forums.

Money over rules everything.

Honesty, integrity, class and professionalism does not matter to them.

We have plenty of them, one just have to learn not to deal with them.

Practically all our business here we deal with, and trust, a man's word.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68790 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Last year and some have been the most stressful times of my life and dangerous syndicates were coerced to remove me and disrupt the communal hierarchy in order to grab the lands I have rejuvenated over a span of 10 year span.

Scandalous accusations were hurled at me of which I had to defend and I was investigated by a series of Government Departments. There was even an attempt to overthrow the Chief whose good name was dragged through the press.

The following are but a few of the false accusations that I was forced to defend:

1. Double murder
2. Elephant poaching
3. Elephant poaching in conjunction with the Wildlife Department.
4. Poaching in a National Park
6. Sexual assault of a dozen women
7. Illegal purchase of communal land
8. Shooting of a child

In addition my scouts were beaten and there was an attempt to burn down my camp. The project area was burnt flat. Green Kabinda our scout leader was harassed, beaten and foiled an attempted plant of elephant parts. We received death threats. Today we both carry sidearms. There were rumours of an attempted assassination. I was issued a court order on the first day of hunting in an attempt to corrupt my season.

In a vain attempt to remove my lease and destabilise the project I had to defend my model in High Court. In between all this I had to conduct safaris with my cherished clients and friends. The Wildlife Department allocated armed guards to protect us and they have been extremely supportive which I thank them for. Here there are Gentlemen.

Without going into detail the case against me was thrown out of court and we were awarded costs. For I had done nothing wrong. It was a case of good versus evil.

Government was appalled by the accusation of Elephant poaching in conjunction with myself and conducted their own investigations.

In an attempt to quell the violence and chaos I was called upon by Government to entertain a process of reconciliation! That we were not to pursue counter actions or claim for damages.

In order to protect my Chief, the Kaindu community, the Trust and Green I agreed to endorse the process in a meeting attended by Local Government and Lawyers.

I thought I knew the names of those who had attempted the aggressive take over of my project and the names reoccur in our Lawyers files and the evidence that we have amassed. Files that lay dormant because I kept a promise.

The thugs that were corrupted to overthrow me and worse now share beers and stories. The pieces of the jigsaw started to fall into place.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

And from hearing what people say about your dealings he would have been proud of you.

Sadly, what you rightly call SCUM are found everywhere - a point comes to mind what we have been discussing on these forums.

Thank you for your words Saeed and I do all my business on a handshake as my Father once did. He was of such constitution that never an evil thought would enter his head and he held his head high. I remember an incident that traumatised him and it was to be greed and corruption. The whole grisly episode was conducted over the dead body of his sister.

I have now seen the worst of people and I will remember them but unlike my Father I seek vengeance and that no longer makes me a Gentleman.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Damn, Andrew that’s a lot of bullshit.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3458 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
JESUS mate you have had a shit time Eeker . Hope things are settling down.

Keep up the good work mate. tu2

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8053 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew sorry to hear of your problems, however, this seems to be happening more and more. If someone with government connections wants your concession, they will do anything to drive you out and there is virtually no recourse. All your work is pissed away.

Corruption abounds on the Continent. TIA

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
The link is to the creed of my college fraternity and I try to live by it, but I’m sure I’ve failed many times.

https://www.sae.net/creed

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3458 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:
Andrew sorry to hear of your problems, however, this seems to be happening more and more. If someone with government connections wants your concession, they will do anything to drive you out and there is virtually no recourse. All your work is pissed away.

Corruption abounds on the Continent. TIA

If anything the disturbances drew attention to Government who recognise the good work. I am looking at two other similar projects and one on the Zambezi involves some big hitters and important Chiefs.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Best of luck Andrew.

Always good to see decent, honest, people do well!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68790 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Typical Africa. The white man builds, the black man takes it away.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13448 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Typical Africa. The white man builds, the black man takes it away.

Not in this case Jerry. Quite the opposite.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hang in there Andrew, you are doing GREAT things!

Posts: 1924 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

If anything the disturbances drew attention to Government who recognise the good work. I am looking at two other similar projects and one on the Zambezi involves some big hitters and important Chiefs.

Andrew the best lever that I have found is a sympathetic ear in the media. A little public shame goes a long way to reminding Ministers to do their job and stop the corruption.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew,
Sorry to hear about what you've endured. Glad the case was thrown out.

I don't believe that seeking vengeance makes someone lose gentleman status. I think it was the great western author Louis L'amour who wrote: "God only gave me two cheeks to turn, and He didn't say what I should do after that."

I do believe that karma is a bitch, and have observed that bad people usually get what they have coming, one way or the other.

BEST of luck in your projects, and I hope to open a bottle of Scotch with you one day around the fire!!

Posts: 449 | Location: CA.  | Registered: 26 October 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:
quote:

Andrew the best lever that I have found is a sympathetic ear in the media. A little public shame goes a long way to reminding Ministers to do their job and stop the corruption.

No worries and my Chief is livid and I have a cunning plan.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Baker458:
Andrew,
Sorry to hear about what you've endured. Glad the case was thrown out.

I don't believe that seeking vengeance makes someone lose gentleman status. I think it was the great western author Louis L'amour who wrote: "God only gave me two cheeks to turn, and He didn't say what I should do after that."

I do believe that karma is a bitch, and have observed that bad people usually get what they have coming, one way or the other.

BEST of luck in your projects, and I hope to open a bottle of Scotch with you one day around the fire!!

Look forward to it mate

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck to you Andrew.

A good honest man is hard to stop.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Andrew

You have been a gentleman here on AR and in emails to me.

Take care mate! God bless.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11252 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Andrew:

In our limited dealings I have found you to be a true gentleman. I wish you the best of luck in this matter. Remember, although a gentleman may not be vengeful, he may right wrongs.

I still want to shake your hand in person.

Charles

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I wish you the best Sir, not saying you should give up the fight but maybe it is time to move your family to safety.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
I wish you the best Sir, not saying you should give up the fight but maybe it is time to move your family to safety.

The dust has settled and I can see more clearly now. My family was never in danger and our informers kept us up to date with the events as they unravelled.

Someone has made a serious error and I am now forewarned. The rats can scurry back into their holes.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew, so sorry to hear what had happened, but relieved Julie and the boys weren’t in any danger. My and Diane’s thoughts are with you and hoping for a “silver lining” to come in the aftermath of this ordeal. Give our best to Green and Michael, also.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to you. Glad they have shown their hand and you are now forewarned. Good luck also in your plan to return the favor so to speak. They deserve it.
Bruce

Posts: 376 | Location: Gillette, Wy USA | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Hang in there!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think we had the same father!

I wonder if gentlemen are an endangered species; I seem to meet fewer as the years pass.

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Milo Shanghai
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Thank you for your words Saeed and I do all my business on a handshake as my Father once did. He was of such constitution that never an evil thought would enter his head and he held his head high. I remember an incident that traumatised him and it was to be greed and corruption. The whole grisly episode was conducted over the dead body of his sister.

I have now seen the worst of people and I will remember them but unlike my Father I seek vengeance and that no longer makes me a Gentleman.

When you are under personal pressure the inclination is often to put it all on yourself. Sometimes it is worth remembering that you have friends with resources.

Posts: 680 | Location: London | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eriknyman
posted Hide Post
Keep on doing what you're doing! All the best

Posts: 33 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 08 July 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was going to bring my 416 Sako on the last hunt with you but after reading this I was wondering if I should be bringing brass knuckles, nanchuks, and maybe a flame thrower … ? Confused

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Having spent allot of time with Andrew in Zambia and in particular at Royal Kafue , I have seen first hand the tactics and behaviour of these scum.
I have had hunts deliberately disrupted and witnessed the results that greed and money result in. To these traits , I would add, just plain jealousy at what has been achieved by Andrew and his team by working hand in hand with the Kaindu Royal Family to rejuvenate and bring economic benefits to the traditional owners of a previously devastated part of Zambia.

I take some comfort that these types of people eventually get found out and in the end are only surrounded by like minded individuals.
Those that drive and incentivise this sort of behaviour : we know who you are. Honesty , ethics and trust will always prevail.

Nevertheless the huge drain on human capital, continual struggle and never ending concern at where the next knife in the back is coming from is hard to watch.

Mr Baldry is a hard nut.
The survival of wild Africa and true conservation is at times a heavy badge to wear on his chest but as long as I can walk , talk and offer some form of assistance to help him defend what is right, he can count on me.

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve416:
quote:

Having spent allot of time with Andrew in Zambia and in particular at Royal Kafue , I have seen first hand the tactics and behaviour of these scum.
I have had hunts deliberately disrupted and witnessed the results that greed and money result in. To these traits , I would add, just plain jealousy at what has been achieved by Andrew and his team by working hand in hand with the Kaindu Royal Family to rejuvenate and bring economic benefits to the traditional owners of a previously devastated part of Zambia.

I take some comfort that these types of people eventually get found out and in the end are only surrounded by like minded individuals.
Those that drive and incentivise this sort of behaviour : we know who you are. Honesty , ethics and trust will always prevail.

Nevertheless the huge drain on human capital, continual struggle and never ending concern at where the next knife in the back is coming from is hard to watch.

Mr Baldry is a hard nut.
The survival of wild Africa and true conservation is at times a heavy badge to wear on his chest but as long as I can walk , talk and offer some form of assistance to help him defend what is right, he can count on me.

Steve you are a gentleman. I am top of all this and those who have been corrupted will discover that I can be as devious as they.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal