Find
Notify
Tools

Mark Sullivan video
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted
A unique view of how MS is making his videos!

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gary Larson has always been one of my favorites. I especially like the "Bummer of a Birthmark" cartoon.
Very good one.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
<allen day>
posted
I know Mark and his family pretty well, and have for over ten years. He's a good friend of mine, and I've hunted with him. What you ought to do is catch up with him at a convention and show him that cartoon in person. That ought to produce some chuckles........

AD

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
That is hilarious.

And probably not far off the "mark" if you'll pardon the pun.

Posts: 13389 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I know Mark and his family pretty well, and have for over ten years. He's a good friend of mine, and I've hunted with him. What you ought to do is catch up with him at a convention and show him that cartoon in person. That ought to produce some chuckles........

AD

Allen,
I should be very suprised if someone had not done that long time ago!

Had I known him, I should not for a moment hesitate to du as you suggest. As he is also what I will call a "hunting celebrity", I feel there is no harm in making this joke on his expence in public.

Finally I must say that I like the way you stand up for MS as your friend, when he is attacked here. Even if we perhaps disagree on certain things, I can still admire a man standing straight.

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote