The Accurate Reloading Forums
Mark Sullivan video

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1411043/m/605108331

11 May 2004, 02:55
Marterius
Mark Sullivan video
A unique view of how MS is making his videos!

Regards,
Martin
11 May 2004, 03:24
Aspen Hill Adventures

11 May 2004, 03:36
Frank Martinez
Gary Larson has always been one of my favorites. I especially like the "Bummer of a Birthmark" cartoon.
Very good one.
Frank
11 May 2004, 03:38
<allen day>
I know Mark and his family pretty well, and have for over ten years. He's a good friend of mine, and I've hunted with him. What you ought to do is catch up with him at a convention and show him that cartoon in person. That ought to produce some chuckles........

AD
11 May 2004, 03:58
Michael Robinson
That is hilarious.

And probably not far off the "mark" if you'll pardon the pun.
11 May 2004, 10:11
Marterius
Quote:

I know Mark and his family pretty well, and have for over ten years. He's a good friend of mine, and I've hunted with him. What you ought to do is catch up with him at a convention and show him that cartoon in person. That ought to produce some chuckles........

AD

Allen,
I should be very suprised if someone had not done that long time ago!

Had I known him, I should not for a moment hesitate to du as you suggest. As he is also what I will call a "hunting celebrity", I feel there is no harm in making this joke on his expence in public.

Finally I must say that I like the way you stand up for MS as your friend, when he is attacked here. Even if we perhaps disagree on certain things, I can still admire a man standing straight.

Regards,
Martin