THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Any US-based agents still send brochures?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any US-based agents still send brochures?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted
Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF): Any US-based agents willing to send a couple hunt brochures my way?

I took my father to RSA in '13 and we had a blast. I took a buff, zebra, and some plains game and he, as an observer, took a Blue Wildebeest. Hunting was good, as expected, but our highlights were evening meals. campfires, drinks, and drinking in the culture, people, and country. Fast forward a few years...

One of my hunting buddies is finally convinced he needs to get to Africa and that I need to make it happen. He's a true Africa-phile(?) even going so far as to listen to Rhodesian Scouts ballads on his CD player. He's a student of Africa. At 65 YOA, and on a retired prison warden's pension, he's interested in keeping his costs down. Not sure yet if this hunt will be DG (for me) and PG (for him) or if we'll both do PG. I like the idea of flying into Johannesburg and driving a few hours, but am not wedded to it. I may bring along another friend on my dime. He lets me hunt his land, refusing any payment at all. He too is older than me, but tough as rawhide and an amazing shot, hitting clay pigeons (on a target board) with his rifle at 560 yds.

Here's my dilemma. My 65 YOA friend is old-school. His GPS is a bit too technical so getting him to look over web-sites is a bridge too far. I'm going to drop off a stack of SCI, African Hunting Gazette, and African Outfitter Magazines, but a few brochures of the right places in RSA might get the ball rolling. His wife says she's willing to eat beans for a while to help finance his dream hunt.

Posts: 1262 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Greg Brownlee
posted Hide Post
We still do. Clients like it and I enjoy putting it together each year.

Pm me his address and I'll send him one off tomorrow.

Greg

Greg Brownlee
Neal and Brownlee, LLC
Quality Worldwide Big Game Hunts Since 1975
918/299-3580
greg@NealAndBrownlee.com

www.NealAndBrownlee.com

Instagram: @NealAndBrownleeLLC

Hunt reports:

Botswana 2010

Alaska 2011

Bezoar Ibex, Turkey 2012

Mid Asian Ibex, Kyrgyzstan 2014

Posts: 1154 | Location: Tulsa, OK | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Infinito Safaris has a beautiful brochure. Send Charl a PM. Greg Brownlee is also a great guy to deal with!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Most have them, at least when I have been at SCI they have them to hand out.

If you contact the folks you are interested in, I think they could mail them.

Posts: 11033 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted Hide Post
I would be glad to send you our media package. Just PM me an address.

"In the worship of security we fling ourselves beneath the wheels of routine, and before we know it our lives are gone"--Sterling Hayden--

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

Posts: 885 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of J.R.Jackson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Brownlee:
We still do. Clients like it and I enjoy putting it together each year.

Pm me his address and I'll send him one off tomorrow.

Greg

I want to add, they send me a nice big brochure every year and I have never bought anything from them.

Posts: 570 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 12 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1 for Greg Brownlee.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote