New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saeed - Thank you for the video
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed for the video and I will be watching your hunt in my nice warm house , while it's below 30C outside
joe

Posts: 109 | Location: Nunavut CANADA | Registered: 21 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Received the video yesterday. Thank you for your generosity. Look forward to watching it.

Posts: 62 | Location: USA / Temporarily South Korea | Registered: 18 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is it just my not arrived yet??
Almost dying of anxiety ...

Caçar é mais que matar, é um estado de espirito...

Posts: 82 | Location: Brasil | Registered: 14 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

My video arrived this week. I am about 40 min into it. I always enjoy these and share them with others.

Thank you for your generous gift to all of us.

Posts: 150 | Location: Blanco Co., TX | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived yesterday. Thank you again for your most generous gift, Saeed.

Posts: 820 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just received the video thanks watched a few minutes already very nice

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got mine too. Many thanks Saeed!

Posts: 181 | Location: WA, USA | Registered: 20 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
I have now watched 4 or 5 of the clips & am amazed. The mamba in the tree was cool. So was the hippo pod with calf.

The new born wildebeast was incredible! fresh amniotic fluid etc! I hope mama came back!

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11253 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:
I have now watched 4 or 5 of the clips & am amazed. The mamba in the tree was cool. So was the hippo pod with calf.

The new born wildebeast was incredible! fresh amniotic fluid etc! I hope mama came back!

The new born was an impala baby. It just looked so dark because it was wet.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
I've got through all 12 episodes, like reading a book I couldn't stop till I was finished. Well not quite, I did stop for something to eat and drink Smiler was 'allowed' to view much of it in HD on the widescreen but had to keep the volume down.
Just magnificent unadulterated and matter of fact African hunting.

I really don't know how anyone can hunt with Walter, it must take all of the PH's control not to roll round on the ground laughing as I'm sure everyone off camera must be doing and whoever is doing the filming must have great control or the camera has mega loads of anti-shake built in. Shoot an animal, damn good shooting too, but then Walter stops along the way to tell a joke as well as castigating the PH on his range estimation, priceless.

Thanks Saeed for providing us with such an action packed and fun African experience on film.

Posts: 3914 | Location: Rolleston, Christchurch, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:
I've got through all 12 episodes, like reading a book I couldn't stop till I was finished. Well not quite, I did stop for something to eat and drink Smiler was 'allowed' to view much of it in HD on the widescreen but had to keep the volume down.

I really don't know how anyone can hunt with Walter, it must take all of the PH's control not to roll round on the ground laughing as I'm sure everyone off camera must be doing and whoever is doing the filming must have great control or the camera has mega loads of anti-shake built in. Shoot an animal, damn good shooting too, but then Walter stops along the way to tell a joke as well as castigating the PH on his range estimation, priceless.

Thanks Saeed for providing us with such an action packed and fun African experience on film.

I am very glad you have enjoyed our safari video.

Walter is something else altogether!

Last week he adjusted the trigger on a rifle here, and did not do a good job of it.

It fires as you close the bolt.

"Walter, you need to fix that rifle again. The trigger does not work"

"What do you mea, it does not work? Explain yourself"

"It goes off as you close the bolt! That is why!"

"Don't close the bolt then!"

You see what we have to put up with here?

Regarding our safari videos, I am in his bad books.

He wants to add music and commentary - and worse of all HE wants to be in charge of doing it.

God only knows what the end result would be like!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed - just received my copy and starting to enjoy it.

I know we all say this and you've heard it thousands of time - thank you for your generosity. You are great!!!!

Phil

Posts: 535 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 17 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:

I am very glad you have enjoyed our safari video.

Walter is something else altogether!

Last week he adjusted the trigger on a rifle here, and did not do a good job of it.

It fires as you close the bolt.

"Walter, you need to fix that rifle again. The trigger does not work"

"What do you mea, it does not work? Explain yourself"

"It goes off as you close the bolt! That is why!"

"Don't close the bolt then!"

You see what we have to put up with here?

Regarding our safari videos, I am in his bad books.

He wants to add music and commentary - and worse of all HE wants to be in charge of doing it.

God only knows what the end result would be like!

No, no, please don't add music or commentary, it is the lack of both that makes your videos stand out from the crowd.
Mind you I am partial to Pink Floyd, perhaps "Run like Hell" could be an appropriate music track Wink

Posts: 3914 | Location: Rolleston, Christchurch, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed thank you so much for the hunting videos. The quality is super and it's nice of you to share your hunting adventures. Regards Scot.

Posts: 66 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 07 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of brian simmons
posted Hide Post
got the videos today and have already started to watch them many thanks

brian r simmons

Posts: 186 | Location: nj | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Stealth
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

The 2013 hunting video arrived safely this week and my wife and I have just started watching it. Thank you very much for your generosity, not just in preparing and sending the thumb drives at no cost, but in taking the time to record, edit, and share your hunting experiences with so many on AR. We always learn something new watching your videos and enjoy a laugh or two along the way as well.

Best regards from frozen Minnesota, USA!

Stealth

"Personal is not the same as important", Corporal Carrot, Men at Arms

Posts: 144 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 04 June 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Saeed: thank you very much for the video. I´ve enjoyed watching it a lot.
Good hunt, humor Smiler , good friends.. Perfect!!!

Thank you again for you generosity.

Alberto Monforte
Valencia- Spain

Posts: 7 | Location: Valencia-Spain | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Thank you for the videos.
It will be a pleasant respite from seeking a new job, since I was recently furloughed by my company when they lost their contract to support the US Army Technology Protection Center.
I am especially appreciative that the thumb drive was accompanied by a personalized note which makes it even more special.
The thumb drive arrived today and I have already begun viewing.
Bob Nisbet
Huntsville, Alabama

Bob Nisbet
DRSS & 348 Lever Winchester Lover
Temporarily Displaced Texan
If there's no food on your plate when dinner is done, you didn't get enough to eat.

Posts: 830 | Location: Texas and Alabama | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed

once again your generosity is wonderful. The drive arrived today,
Thanks again

SSR

"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." Mark Twain
TANSTAAFL

www.savannagems.com A unique way to own a piece of Africa.

DSC Life
NRA Life

Posts: 3386 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of shoulderman
posted Hide Post
Saeed, my drive arrived this weekend. Have watched about 5 hours so far. Great Video and looks like a great safari. Thank you again for your generosity. Greg Bauer

Kodiak 2022
Namibia 2019
Namibia 2018
South Africa 2017
Alaska Brown Bear 2016
South Africa, 2016
Zimbabwe 2014
South Africa 2013
Australia 2011
Alberta 2009
Namibia 2007
Alberta 2006

Posts: 236 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I just received mine. I have not had a chance to watch it, but thanks in advance.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3458 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanz2007
posted Hide Post
Saeed, received the flash drive and have been watching some of the over 20 hours of video. It is helping to get through the winter here in Alaska, thanks for your generosity.

I especially have enjoyed the "crocodile hunter" bits and really enjoy seeing the interaction with the trackers and staff. I love how they can be the first ones in after a wounded buffalo but if you want them to touch a mamba or kinyonga, they run scared.

Oh, I have to say that I am really glad you were unsuccessful in pulling off the wrap Walter was wearing for his shower in the outside sink. I'm afraid that would be an image that would burn….forever

Posts: 171 | Location: Homer, Alaska | Registered: 14 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, Thanks so much for the videos. We'll get many hours of enjoyment watching them.

Posts: 106 | Location: Florida | Registered: 02 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I received the video yesterday and have started watching it this morning. I want to thank you for your generosity and hope to be able to repay the favor one day. You run a great site and are a true gentleman. Maybe one day I will be lucky enough to share a camp with you (leave Walter at home then please, I don't think my sides could handle all the laughter!)

Posts: 766 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: 11 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed

The video just arrived today. I greatly appreciate your generosity in sending me a copy.

Thank You!

DRSS Member

Posts: 96 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
i received the video about a week ago. Thank you so much. Very enjoyable

Posts: 19 | Location: Cuero, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I received the jump drive yesterday and watched most of the first chapter last night - it was great! Thank you for your continued generousity!

Antlers
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just got back from Hawaii and found mine in the pile of mail. Thanks Saeed!

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7578 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
Yes Thank you Saaed! I got mine also

Posts: 2638 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, mine has not arrived. Have a tracking number that you can see where you're going the DVD?

Caçar é mais que matar, é um estado de espirito...

Posts: 82 | Location: Brasil | Registered: 14 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Got mine today, nearly started a brief Husband Wife war.

The envelope from Dubai was marked Software, the conversation went something like this.

Wife...What on earth did you order now, it's from Dubai!!!

Me...Nothing, I know nothing

Wife...Well it's addressed to you, you must have ordered something...

Me...Honest, I have no idea...Why would I order software, other than surfing the net and building an Excel spreadsheet I know nothing about adding my own software...must be a mistake

Wife...as she opens the envelope and I see the photo...squeeling husband...she looks at me funny

Me...Hunt videos...Woo Hoo!!!

Posts: 475 | Location: Moncton, New Brunswick | Registered: 30 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Thanks so much for the video. It is wonderful. I like the fact that there isn't any of the distracting music that most hunting videos have. What a truly generous gift. Thanks again.

Mart

"...I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprize, and independance to the mind. Games played with the ball and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 993 | Location: Wasilla, AK | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
I like the fact that there isn't any of the distracting music that most hunting videos have.

You didn't have to listen to Walter whistle THE SAME TUNE for 3 weeks Whistling rotflmo

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8053 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Torbjørn
posted Hide Post
Received mine some days ago. Thank you Saeed!

Torbjorn

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: 17 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Many thanks Saeed, video received. Can't wait to start viewing!

Posts: 30 | Location: Angola, Africa | Registered: 05 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jriley
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the flash drive! I can't wait to watch your video.

One of Us
Picture of andy_7x64
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed,
I have not received the video.
Anything went wrong with my inquiery?
Thanks for checking!
Brgds,
Andy

Posts: 120 | Location: Germany, South | Registered: 05 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, Got my flash drive yesterday. The only thing missing is the smell of wood smoke.
Mucho gracias from your Texas friend!!

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CharlesL
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I received your videos last week and am really enjoying them. I love the higher resolution.

Thanks,
Charles

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 634 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 26 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sheikh Saeed,

Just got the USB stick. Thank you so much for your generosity. I am watching the first video as I write to you.

Warm regards

Saeed Ansari