New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saeed - Thank you for the video
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I got mine today. It works nicely on my computer. Better yet, my granddaughter phoned and was able to "talk me through" the procedure to insert it into one of those mysterious black boxes under the TV, allowing me to watch it on the big screen.

It's great to have hours of entertainment lined up when the outside temp is -32C, windchill -41C! Many thanks for your generosity!

Posts: 1028 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 01 December 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You are very welcome.

About 400 were shipped 2 days ago, and a further 200 are being shipped today.

I still have the names of those who made their requests last month, and hope to finish these in the next week or so.

Thank you all for your patience.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Milo Shanghai
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed,

Thank you for the memory stick which greeted me on my return to the office.

I look forward to watching the safari.

Best wishes,
Milo.

Posts: 680 | Location: London | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I too want to thank you for the generous gift. I watched every single second of it. But, I do have one question. After the hunt, does Walter and his behaviors jumpingrequire the rest of you to visit a pychiatrist????

Posts: 225 | Location: South Dakota, USA | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SDSpink:
Saeed, I too want to thank you for the generous gift. I watched every single second of it. But, I do have one question. After the hunt, does Walter and his behaviors jumpingrequire the rest of you to visit a pychiatrist????

No, we are all well past that stage now!
Anyway, I doubt that a sycho can help any of us, after having endured Walter for 35 years!

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Saeed, thank you so much, I received mine today together with a personalised note. Your generosity is much appreciated.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed,

my copy is arrived in Germany.

It is a great pleasure to watch this well made, "silent" movie , compared to most of the "boom boom" business videos.

Thank you very much

Posts: 17 | Location: Germany | Registered: 05 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed,

the video stick has arrived in Norway. I am looking very much forward to " be om safari " for some hours.

Thank you very much sir Smiler

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1143 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Sheikh Saeed

I received the USB in Australia today. I will look forward to watching it.

Very much appreciated

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Saeed,

I received your USB video today. Will watch it tomorrow. I thank you very much for sending it to me. You are a most generous man.

Muchas gracias,

Hoot

Posts: 792 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I got mine this morning. Thank you very much. Kind regards to you and yours.jc

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You did it again ! Checking my mail Box on may way home from Dallas, and there it was !

Thank you very much sir, and I hope my reply here show how much appreciate this gift.

-20 celsius here today. Nice day to relax in front of the tv. Big Grin

Posts: 193 | Location: Near the arctic circle, Norway | Registered: 14 October 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

You are very welcome, I just hope you enjoy our safari.

We have packed all the requested packages, and they will all go tomorrow.

May I suggest that anyone who has requested a copy and have not gotten theirs 3 weeks from now, please let me know.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, many thanks - mine arrived 2 days ago (not watched yet as I need "professional assistance".)

Cheers.

One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

As I did not receive mine yet, I checked my message box and for some reason could not find my PM sent to you. So, I sent another request a minute back. I hope I am not exploiting your generosity.If my copy has already been sent, please ignore this one. I would feel criminal if I made you send me two of the same videos.Thank you.

Best-
Locksley,R

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 813 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just a note of thanks for the video.
I am looking forward to the hours of enjoyment I am about to experience.

Posts: 177 | Location: Eastern Slopes of the Northern Rockies | Registered: 15 April 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
There's a heck of a lot that I love about Saeed's videos but the very best things are the way he so obviously takes time out to enjoy the small things like birds, flowers & insects & also none of that silly cheerleading squeals & high fives etc. Instead he celebrates the hunt (NOT the kill) by a handshake & a few quiet words.

He's my kind of hunter & man. tu2

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
There's a heck of a lot that I love about Saeed's videos but the very best things are the way he so obviously takes time out to enjoy the small things like birds, flowers & insects & also none of that silly cheerleading squeals & high fives etc. Instead he celebrates the hunt (NOT the kill) by a handshake & a few quiet words.

He's my kind of hunter & man. tu2

Thank you Steve.

I just want to point out that our videos made to show the whole safari experience, not just the hunting.

Of course, nothing can replace the feeling of being there in the camp and the bush.

But, ours come as close to show those who wish to go on safari what it is like.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sheikh Saeed,

I have been loving the Safari experience vicariously with you for the past few years. Thank you very much.

I have not received mine yet but will curb my impatience for 3 weeks Smiler

Warm regards

Saeed Ansari

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The best part is the experience of reliving your safari which I enjoyed following as you kept sending your live reports in.

Thank You Sheikh Saeed, I received my USB stick today, and the quality of the entire production as well as its clarity in your usual very high standard makes the experience even more enjoyable.

Super job and great genorosity.

Posts: 76 | Location: INDIA | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed

Once again your generosity and thoughtfulness has prevailed in a world where these virtues seem to be disappearing. Just to let you know your fantastic video arrived safe and sound today after probably one of the longest journeys you can get from Dubai.

A peek preview tonight and I can see many hours of enjoyment. My very humble thanks for this pleasure.

Posts: 3914 | Location: Rolleston, Christchurch, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Gentlemen,

You are very welcome, I just hope you enjoy our safari.

We have packed all the requested packages, and they will all go tomorrow.

May I suggest that anyone who has requested a copy and have not gotten theirs 3 weeks from now, please let me know.

Saeed thanks again!
My dad and I look forward to watching the videos!
Hugs from Brazil!

Caçar é mais que matar, é um estado de espirito...

Posts: 82 | Location: Brasil | Registered: 14 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Mine arrived today. Thank you very much it is very generous of you!

Armbar.

Posts: 170 | Location: So Cal, ....USA | Registered: 25 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
The mail had a great package for me today.

Thank you Saeed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1628 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Dang guys, I'm still anxiously awaiting the anticipated package. Roll Eyes

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Thanks for the movie stick! Hoping to start watching this weekend. Not enough hours in the day.....you are a very generous man to share this with a bunch of strangers. Hope one day that I can thank you face to face!

Skip Nantz

Posts: 539 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi, is there any way to get on the list to have one sent? thank you in advance.

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

The video of your safari and a new trigger for my .375 H&H both came in the mail yesterday. The Eastern Outdoor Show is two weeks from now. A perfect storm like that could lead a fellow into much trouble. Wink

Thanks for the video and for this website. You sir are a true gentleman.

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patricio Gaudiano:
Hi, is there any way to get on the list to have one sent? thank you in advance.

Patricio, PM saeed your name and address and you have it.

Thanks again Saeed it works perfectly.jc

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I received mine today, greatly appreciated, and a huge thank you for your generosity.

Graham.

Posts: 73 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 10 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Waiting with bated breath for my package!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I received mine today! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!! You are generous beyond words. I can't wait to watch it. Like many here, I hope to meet you one day and thank you personally for all you have done.

I would also like to second what Steve (shakari) said. When on safari ones senses are filled with the sights, sounds, smells, the birds, insects, flowers, etc. It is an experience one can never forget, and your videos capture the entire experience exceptionally well. You are a true gentleman, and as Steve said, you are my kind of hunter and man. The young hunters of today could learn much from watching how you handle yourself. I will toast you with my favorite beverage while watching your safari!

Thanks again!

Glen

Posts: 282 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just received my copy of your latest video.
Once again, a huge thank you Saeed. Your generosity is enjoyed by many who can only dream of such an adventure.

Posts: 464 | Location: New Zealand, Australia, Zambia | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Thank-you very much. My copy arrived today and I'll save it for one of those rainy days.

Matt

Posts: 1262 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you.... Will make these cold winter days more enjoyable.
Mike Thornton

Posts: 150 | Location: Washington | Registered: 01 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of touchdown88
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saeed!

Posts: 345 | Location: Ogden, Utah | Registered: 13 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
thanks a lot, Saeed. i received mine today and watched the first 2 segments. as always- OUTSTANDING.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13449 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Postman made a "special delivery to me". The USB arrived day before yesterday and all I had to do was plug it into the TV and we were set to go, did not have to run through the computer.
I had forgotten how those Kudu can hide in plain site. It took me a few minutes to spot the first one in the bush.
The color and resolution, etc. are wonderfull. All that is missing is me being there with you and having "smellivision". Maybe Saeed can invent that for us!
Thanks again Saeed.

Posts: 273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

You are all very welcome.

That kudu had us staring at him for quite some time.

We know where he is, and can sometimes make out certain parts of him - like the horns.

But, trying to find a gap in that stuff to shoot through was another matter.

The other one did not show so well on the video, as we saw him with some cows quite far away walking in the bush.

Alan was watching this his binoculars, and told me to look at a small gap ahead of them.

The gap was too small for the whole of his body to be seen, but he was following a cow, and I managed to put the bullet in the right place.

He ran a few yards and dropped.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the video, as usual it was great.

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote