Notify
Tools

Mark Sullivans new agent
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted
Sorry for posting all theese "good" videos.. jumping

Click on his name and see all his clips =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPtYmZqtxJo

Tex on Marlin lever actions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZgPUj-kgIo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...QR2M&feature=channel

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
I saw that video earlier today and against my better judgement left a comment on youtube.

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I'll bet that Mark Sullivan would pay a few bucks to have that video taken off of youtube!

What a hoot!!!!

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7547 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
What a dumb ass, yep I bet Mark would pay a buck or two to get that taken off!

I wonder how many "old english double rifles" this guys got.

Ed

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
now, you all know what the expression "poor white trash" is all about.

Rich
not a close friend of Markey

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Oh my.......

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I think the guy detailed Sullivan's truck once and thereby became a close friend.

It just gets better: Tex Grebner

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

one of us
posted Hide Post
He and MS need to get a room together. I have heard of man crushes, but dude......

Posts: 550 | Location: Augusta,GA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow!!!!!

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12875 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Uhhhhh ... no comment!!!!!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Look mom . . . no sleeves.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrfudd:
He and MS need to get a room together. I have heard of man crushes, but dude......

Pretty weird!
Notice the dryer vent flapping on the side of that doublewide?
Yes, behind the side of his right arm. Big Grin
Most interesting part of the vid, that and the whirring noise in the background. Camera or dryer?
He took a break between loads of Mark's laundry?

More entertaining was the vid next to it:

"How to Get Buck McNeely to Chase after a Wounded Buffalo"
aka
"With His Butt in the Bush?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...A6H2U1Og&feature=fvw

Excellent technique.
After the initial shot, Buck mutters immediately, looking down at the ground, casting his head and eyes downward, behind him, side to side, anywhere but toward the direction the buffalo is exiting:
"Where's, where's, where's my hat go?"
Then tracker goes dashing forward holding Buck's hat like a carrot on a stick. rotflmo

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Thank you Anton. This has been the highlight of my night.

The lever action video . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZgPUj-kgIo

. . . is even better than the Mark Sullivan "crush" video.

Quote: "There's nothing wrong with a pre-64 Winchester, but I'm a Marlin man."

Tex has a Surefire and a tactical rail mounted on a Marlin 30-30, this guy rocks!

Will J. Parks, III

One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Same video. At 6:54, the HVAC kicks on and Tex drops a F-bomb. Priceless!

Will J. Parks, III

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whats he got that flashlight for his bigfoot hunting

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, not quite as professional as Mark....I did like his hat...and was impressed he could string to whole sentences together too bad they were the same sentences..wonder how many trips to East Africa Tex has made....surprised he only had two of Marks videos..unbelievable stuff

Posts: 98 | Location: NW Missouri | Registered: 26 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Exactly what does qualify someone to be an outdoor "personality" these days? Oh my god! I think the Outdoor Channel and Versus are beginning to do more harm than good out there...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW! The creepy factor on that one is off the charts!

PS. Mark Sullivan, get off your butt and send the poor kid a free copy of your new book. I also suggest you sign them, "To my BFF Tex, Love Marky :-x "

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
I think we need a little more chlorine in the gene pool.

Mike

What I have learned on AR, since 2001:
1. The proper answer to: Where is the best place in town to get a steak dinner? is…You should go to Mel's Diner and get the fried chicken.
2. Big game animals can tell the difference between .015 of an inch in diameter, 15 grains of bullet weight, and 150 fps.
3. There is a difference in the performance of two identical projectiles launched at the same velocity if they came from different cartridges.
4. While a double rifle is the perfect DGR, every 375HH bolt gun needs to be modified to carry at least 5 down.
5. While a floor plate and detachable box magazine both use a mechanical latch, only the floor plate latch is reliable. Disregard the fact that every modern military rifle uses a detachable box magazine.
6. The Remington 700 is unreliable regardless of the fact it is the basis of the USMC M40 sniper rifle for 40+ years with no changes to the receiver or extractor and is the choice of more military and law enforcement sniper units than any other rifle.
7. PF actions are not suitable for a DGR and it is irrelevant that the M1, M14, M16, & AK47 which were designed for hunting men that can shoot back are all PF actions.
8. 95 deg F in Africa is different than 95 deg F in TX or CA and that is why you must worry about ammunition temperature in Africa (even though most safaris take place in winter) but not in TX or in CA.
9. The size of a ding in a gun's finish doesn't matter, what matters is whether it’s a safe ding or not.
10. 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact.
11. Never buy a WSM or RCM cartridge for a safari rifle or your go to rifle in the USA because if they lose your ammo you can't find replacement ammo but don't worry 280 Rem, 338-06, 35 Whelen, and all Weatherby cartridges abound in Africa and back country stores.
12. A well hit animal can run 75 yds. in the open and suddenly drop with no initial blood trail, but the one I shot from 200 yds. away that ran 10 yds. and disappeared into a thicket and was not found was lost because the bullet penciled thru. I am 100% certain of this even though I have no physical evidence.
13. A 300 Win Mag is a 500 yard elk cartridge but a 308 Win is not a 300 yard elk cartridge even though the same bullet is travelling at the same velocity at those respective distances.

Posts: 10065 | Location: Loving retirement in Boise, ID | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gbanger
posted Hide Post
I was pleased and relieved to see "Tex" is from Illinois.

Gpopper

Posts: 296 | Location: Texas | Registered: 24 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
My favorite quote: "Safari hunting wouldn't have such a bad name if everybody hunted like Mark Sullivan." I almost spit my diner all over the place when I heard that one! I'd log on and ask him if he's ever hunted dangerous game, but I'm guessing not since he can't afford sleeves for his shirt!

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwanamrm:
Exactly what does qualify someone to be an outdoor "personality" these days? Oh my god! I think the Outdoor Channel and Versus are beginning to do more harm than good out there...

Clearly you haven't seen Hunting the World Southern Style on the outdoor channel!! Eeker Roll Eyes

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by safari-lawyer:
Quote: "There's nothing wrong with a pre-64 Winchester, but I'm a Marlin man."

What's really scarry is that in the context of his rant it seemed like he thought a pre-64 is a lever gun! Eeker

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

-Seth Peterson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn what kind of drugs is this guy on. I really want to know so I don't ever do them myself.

Posts: 448 | Registered: 27 September 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I am not surprised at all.

Mark Sullivan has asked for this.

What with all that heavy breathing, and letting the buffalo "choose how he wants to die".

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67016 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
rotflmo He he exellent!! Eeker never heard more stupid explening of a safari operator!!

Rauma Hunting and Fishing Safaris
www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
it looks like there are only a few branches on his family tree, but he is quite fun though.
i hope mark see's this soon.

best

peter

Posts: 1336 | Location: denmark | Registered: 01 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No doubt this kid is an authority. Looks like he's hunted Africa many times in his long life. No doubt he's seen it all. Give me an effing break!

Posts: 477 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 21 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JudgeG:
I think the guy detailed Sullivan's truck once and thereby became a close friend.

It just gets better: Tex Grebner

Brilliant link Judge, much obliged!

Regards,

Amir

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have so much I could say on this, yet at the same time, I'm completely speechless..

Wow.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes...this Guys are real American (African) hunter... let the buffalo decide how he wants to die...and feels good the way the doing it.

bsflag

Seloushunter

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is the guy really serious, or could this be an elaborate spoof designed to align with perceptions of many of hunting's critics...?

Emory

Posts: 402 | Location: Houston | Registered: 09 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is something to be said for spaying and neutering!

Posts: 212 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 24 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's sad when cousins marry.

Dutch

One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
Where IS the Dueling Banjos' Theme song???? Eeker

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd log on and ask him if he's ever hunted dangerous game, but I'm guessing not since he can't afford sleeves for his shirt!

Somebody better send a memo to Bill Stewart and John Sharp! Poor Bill, can't afford sleeves, but he whacked a nice elephant on Buzz Charlton's video.

Posts: 550 | Location: Augusta,GA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
African "DANGEROUS GAME" hunts 9.95!!! Get'em while they last! homer

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Remember Junior Samples on Hee-Haw?
BR-549 was the telephone number you could call if you wanted a good used car. I'll bet Tex has the telephone number now and will sell you a fine African safari if you just call.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gbanger:
I was pleased and relieved to see "Tex" is from Illinois.

+1 Hell, I was going to move to NM. Cool

JC

Posts: 230 | Location: Palo Pinto Mountains | Registered: 26 March 2006Reply With Quote