Mark Sullivans new agent
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of KPete
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:
KPete,

You should have read this douchebag's other posts. They were in the misc. forum before they were deleted, and I thank Saeed (or whomever deleted them) for doing so, the jist of them was that hunterers are murderers and PETA is watching us. This POS is that same troll who has been banned from these forums under several other aliases.

Strong words and even stronger allegations; I suppose you have some evidence to back them up? And since we're talking about a man's reputation, perhaps you'd share that evidence with us. One has to wonder: If Tex isn't Tex, then who was that guy in the picture with the dollar bill? I'm probably not the only person who'd like to know.

Kim

Merkel Double .470 NE
Whitworth Express .375 H&H
Griffin & Howe .275 Rigby
Winchester M70 (pre-64) .30-06 & .270

"Cogito ergo venor" René Descartes on African Safari

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KPete:
Strong words and even stronger allegations; I suppose you have some evidence to back them up? And since we're talking about a man's reputation, perhaps you'd share that evidence with us. One has to wonder: If Tex isn't Tex, then who was that guy in the picture with the dollar bill? I'm probably not the only person who'd like to know.

I don't have proof, but Brett Barringer and Shakari had both responded to the PETA posts, so they can verify this if asked.

In addition you should re-read the post with the dollar bill picture, it is s (I think hilarious) photoshop joke by one of our AR members. The thread also outs Tex as not being "Tex."

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just searched and can't find the other thread. I am assuming it was deleted also.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Savoir_Faire:
quote:
quote:
Ignored post by Savoir_Faire posted 08 August 2009 12:59

Don't waste your time.

Like I said, you're an asshole. I may be new here but I know a dick when I see one.
i'll bet you do!!!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
I sent the real Tex a message on Youtube asking him to verify if he was the one posting on here. He denied being on AR at all. I made a post on this thread relaying that message. The imposter Tex then made three threads in the Misc. Forum stating that they (PETA link in his signature line) were watching us, and HUNTING IS MURDER, over and over. Morons. I PM'd DRG, and he deleted the threads and removed Tex as a member and his IP. For some reason, my initial post alerting all to the poser was also deleted.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I don't have proof, but Brett Barringer and Shakari had both responded to the PETA posts, so they can verisy this if asked.

In addition you should re-read the post with the dollar bill picture, it is s (I think hilarious) photoshop joke by one of our AR members. The thread also outs Tex as not being "Tex."

I didn't see whatever it is you are talking about. I was referring to the way some of you guys made fun of the kid in the youtube videos. I thought it was shameful because we all did shit when we were kids that would embarrass us now. Just give the kid a break, at least he likes guns and shooting. Hell, we've got Obama and the communist party in the white house, we should be encouraging kids like him not making fun of them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Ignored post by Savoir_Faire posted 08 August 2009 12:59

Don't waste your time.

Like I said, you're an asshole. I may be new here but I know a dick when I see one.
i'll bet you do!!!

That is great!! Maybe I should take him off ignore, he writes his own material!! animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kid?? The guy sure as hell look fullgrown man to me... Hell, I would sufice it to say he outweighs me by 90lbs in a hearbeat, and I am no little guy at 31 yrs old, 6' 3" 200lbs.. Not a kid in my book..
Being a wanna-be and being a know it all are two totally diff things..

I too saw all the PETA pots about them watching us, we're murderers, etc that were posted by this prick.. they were deleated and rightly so.. Why would Saeed like shit like that posted on the board?

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
youtube profile says he's 21

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't have proof, but Brett Barringer and Shakari had both responded to the PETA posts, so they can verisy this if asked.

I didn't see whatever it is you are talking about. I was referring to the way some of you guys made fun of the kid in the youtube videos. I thought it was shameful because we all did when we were kids that would embarrass us now. Just give the kid a break, at least he likes guns and shooting. Hell, we've got Obama and the communist party in the white house, we should be encouraging kids like him not making fun of them.

Good man!!! You're absolutely right. We were a little over the line me included.

All,

The Tex_Grebner who responded on here was not the Youtube "star". It was a PETA troll who is so unimportant as to have nothing better to do with their time then pretend they are Tex_Grebner and then write Hunting Is Death a couple hundred times on a few post. This occured late for lower 48 states time and was quickly remove. I don't know what said person hoped to gain from this, but I'm quite sure nothing of any value was gained.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know a dick when I see one

quote:
i'll bet you do!!!

rotflmo
I was just starting to post the exact same comment!

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tex flooded this bioard last night calling us murderers, called saed a camel jockey. called him self the ARavenger and said we had all been had and we are all fools.. he started at least 5 or 6 post wishing cancer on all of us and calling us murderer, posted peta links, ect. This all happened at about 2 in the morning central time here in the US. They were all deleted so many of you missed the posts. He is a dupe account here to mess with us hunters. this post should also be deleted its one big fucking joke.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have to agree that we have been over the top in our criticism of the real Tex who was on utube. I do not agree with Mark Sullivan's hunting tactics, but I can see how a kid with no background in dangerous game hunting could be impressed with Sullivan's shtick. The kid may be wrong, but that is no reason to get mean spirited and attack him personally. Give him a break, as he matures he'll gain some perspective.
As to the fake Tex who posted here: good riddance.

Posts: 1903 | Location: Greensburg, Pa. | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
kind of like Forrest Gumph? stupid is as stupid does? that's part of the trouble with this country now. nobody wants to hold accountable anyone under 25 for incredibly dumb behavior- aw shucks, there are just kids!!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tex,

Please do stay, unless they have banned you already, as this is a wonderful site to learn from (mostly to learn what is BS but there is some useful knowledge shared by a select few who aren't internet whannabes).

Posts: 1662 | Location: USA | Registered: 27 November 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
KPete,

You should have read this douchebag's other posts. They were in the misc. forum before they were deleted, and I thank Saeed (or whomever deleted them) for doing so, the jist of them was that hunterers are murderers and PETA is watching us. This POS is that same troll who has been banned from these forums under several other aliases.

It is true, his signature was peta.com, and posts were nothing but stupid peta adverts.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67011 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
100% true had it spamed over a whole page hunting is murder and petas website

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
KPete,

Proof enough for ya?

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KPete
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
It is true, his signature was peta.com, and posts were nothing but stupid peta adverts.

And just when I thought this thread couldn't get any weirder ...
Thanks, Saeed!

Kim

Merkel Double .470 NE
Whitworth Express .375 H&H
Griffin & Howe .275 Rigby
Winchester M70 (pre-64) .30-06 & .270

"Cogito ergo venor" René Descartes on African Safari

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I may be new here but I know a dick when I see one.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brett Adam Barringer:
quote:
Originally posted by safari-lawyer:
Quote: "There's nothing wrong with a pre-64 Winchester, but I'm a Marlin man."

What's really scarry is that in the context of his rant it seemed like he thought a pre-64 is a lever gun! Eeker

Brett

It can be a lever. Pre 64 model 94's bring a premium....

Posts: 49 | Location: WI | Registered: 14 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NICE........

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote