New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mark Sullivans new agent
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quite possibly the worst ever! He does make the case for mandatory sterilization.

Posts: 1337 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tex for president!!!!

Posts: 423 | Location: Natal - South Africa | Registered: 23 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of trophyhunter5000
posted Hide Post
He said that if any of us is going to be hunting with MS in the future to let him know and he’d love to tag along…

So with Nitro Express Safaris not only do you get to watch MS shoot your animals but you get to hang out with this douche…

Posts: 781 | Location: The Mountain State | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I would be far more afraid of him behind me than anything charging from the front.
Somebody say Deliverance...?

Posts: 423 | Location: Natal - South Africa | Registered: 23 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
I'm absolutely positive WWG loves his endorsement of the work they do also (second video link) rotflmo

Posts: 5700 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hilarious, as are the posts@

-----------------------------------------
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. -Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Posts: 891 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 07 December 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of My24462
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scottyboy:
I have so much I could say on this, yet at the same time, I'm completely speechless..

Wow.

Amen Brother

Posts: 15 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Somebody stop me, I feel an uncontrollable urge to ban hunting!!

AAARH!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Check out the cryptozoology website for large unexplained carnivores in Illinois."

This is how he explains the need for a grizzly defense rifle when there are no grizzlies in Illinois!! animal

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
After a bad day at work I needed some good put your brain on the shelf humor. Very entertaining. Its a 10. That is apparently a 2 and 8 beers in this case.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gbanger:
I was pleased and relieved to see "Tex" is from Illinois.

You've got that right! Someone needs to tell "TEX" that Texas is big but Illinois is not one of the North East counties, of Texas, so he needs to change his nick name to "ILL" not "TEX"! I think it would fit better anyway! Roll Eyes

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still getting better......

http://www.huntingnet.com/foru...bow-will-travel.html

Sorry guys, not sure how to set up the link

405wcf

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Satirical parody----------I hope.

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cable68
posted Hide Post
On the other hand, Mr. Grubner (I refuse to refer to him in a way that associates him with my home state) would tend to appeal to the same type of hunter that would be into the style that MS portrays on his videos.

As for the cryptozoology, I'm not much into Sasquatch or Nessie, but I do find the possibility of Tasmanian tigers not being extinct, and the onza being a subspecies of cougar interesting. Wink

Caleb

Posts: 1010 | Location: Texan in Muskogee, OK now moved to Wichita, KS | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cable68:

As for the cryptozoology, I'm not much into Sasquatch or Nessie, but I do find the possibility of Tasmanian tigers not being extinct, and the onza being a subspecies of cougar interesting. Wink

Just keep them out of Illinois or they're toast!! Have you ever seen what a .336 will do to a Tasmanian tiger? It ain't pretty!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

One of Us
Picture of sactoller
posted Hide Post
He is a real peach!

Jason Z Alberts

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you." – Samuel Adams

Posts: 347 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: 04 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
i give up-what is fortean zoology(as in the Center for Fortean Zoology)? for that matter, what is cryptozoology? is this really the search for bigfoot, the yeti and the chuppacabra? if the term applies to the search for unknown species, i think they struck paydirt in Ill.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cable68:
On the other hand, Mr. Grubner (I refuse to refer to him in a way that associates him with my home state) would tend to appeal to the same type of hunter that would be into the style that MS portrays on his videos.

Poetic justice, isn't it clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67011 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by James Cardwell:
quote:
Originally posted by gbanger:
I was pleased and relieved to see "Tex" is from Illinois.

+1 Hell, I was going to move to NM. Cool

JC

Can't be too pleasing for bigdoggy700!
On the upstroke, 'ol "tex" is severly outgunned. Cool

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark Sullivan is one of the best professional hunters out there and also a good friend,there are alot of jealous people out there that make up lies about Mark,they wouldnt have the balls to hunt like Mark, it just slander,ALL THE BEST TO MARK SULLIVAN........

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeeeehaw,
Git 'er done bubba!

Posts: 1274 | Location: Alberta (and RSA) | Registered: 16 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of G L Krause
posted Hide Post
More from Tex

African Video Review

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that kills bigger deer than I do." Izaak Walton (modified)

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by capebuf:
Mark Sullivan is one of the best professional hunters out there and also a good friend,there are alot of jealous people out there that make up lies about Mark,they wouldnt have the balls to hunt like Mark, it just slander,ALL THE BEST TO MARK SULLIVAN........

You are right, I am jealous of him.

I have to pay to be able to shoot buffalo.

He, on the other hand, gets rank idiots to pay HIM to shoot them for them.

I wish I have his secret.

Posts: 67011 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OH MY GOD, is this guy for real. Is he Colorado Bucks hand maiden?

This guy wouldn't make a pimple on Jr Samples Ass. He gives new meaning to stupidity.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Deerdogs
posted Hide Post
Tex on Zombies

It gets more and more wierd...

------------------------------

Richard
VENARI LAVARE LUDERE RIDERE OCCEST VIVERE

Posts: 1978 | Location: UK and UAE | Registered: 19 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is just getting worse first Big foots then MS now Zombies jesus gene pool must be very thin in his family

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
What is probably happening is that Tex is getting a bunch of hits on his youtube sites and thinks he is becoming "big time"... in stead of the villege idiot.

dancing

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7545 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JudgeG:
What is probably happening is that Tex is getting a bunch of hits on his youtube sites and thinks he is becoming "big time"... in stead of the villege idiot.

dancing

+1

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deerdogs:
Tex on Zombies

It gets more and more wierd...

Somehow, the Zombie video was more believable than the MS recommendation. Roll Eyes

That will be enough of this, um... gentleman for me thanks.

"You only gotta do one thing well to make it in this world" - J Joplin

Posts: 1129 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A.Dahlgren:
quote:
Originally posted by JudgeG:

dancing

Perhaps I'm an idiot for not spelling village correctly?
+1

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That whirring sound you hear is Bill Ruger spinning in his grave ....

Posts: 41 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, thats NOT true at all,its people like YOU that lie and slander Mark Sullivan,which is pretty sad.............

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saeed, thats NOT true at all,its people like YOU that lie and slander Mark Sullivan,which is pretty sad.............

I am afraid I do not have to lie about anything. I don't have anything to hide, like Mark Sullivan.

He is, without any doubt whatsoever, the most unprofessional man guiding in Africa.

Characters like his so called agent shown in this video are the sort of people who are attracted to him.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Believe what you want........

One of Us
posted Hide Post
At first i thought this was a comedy video but sadly it is not. I hope the anti gun crowd does not spread this one around

Posts: 201 | Location: Mackenzie BC | Registered: 15 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the zombies got to choose how they wanted to die?

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
yuck

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
quote:
safari-lawyer: Same video. At 6:54, the HVAC kicks on and Tex drops a F-bomb. Priceless!
animal

quote:
gbanger: I was pleased and relieved to see "Tex" is from Illinois.

thumb

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can see it now "Tex Grebner, SCI presidential candidate!"

Dutch

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

since i've just heard stuff and you know him personally, can you please answer these two simple questions:

has he or has he not, at some point deliberately wounded an animal to make it charge?
has he or has he not, at some point fired at a client's animal, when the client's life or health was NOT at risk?

thank you.

Posts: 930 | Location: Norway | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote