New
Find
Notify
Tools

DSC 2020
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Who is coming to DSC and are you looking to book a hunt?

Karl Evans

Posts: 2899 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We'll be there. Best show of the year! Hunt's are booked through 2021 but I'm sure we'll be gathering intel for what's after that.

Posts: 593 | Location: Weathersfield, VT | Registered: 22 January 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I will be there as always. Already have next safari booked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37790 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
I hope to be there. I believe my plans are already made.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will be there 2 days. Spring is already booked but looking for fall or following spring trip. Wife has the reigns on the next one, who knows where the hell we will end up...

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
I’ll be working the Miles & Miles booth again.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Be there for one day at least.

Already have a hunt in Zambia booked for August 2020.

And already pretty well know who and where I'll be hunting with in 2021 if not the dates.

Posts: 552 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We’ll be there.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I’ll be there for 3 days

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13395 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll be there for the whole show.

Posts: 42341 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’ll be there, but I’m already booked for Zim in 2020. I will be looking at North American hunts for 2021.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am definitely attending.
Not sure if I will book any hunts but will gather info for future plans and dreams.
Hoping to volunteer a couple of days helping with show set up.
Catching up with friends too.
Looking forward to January.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2082 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Flipper Dude
posted Hide Post
Wife and I will be there Saturday and Sunday. Bringing friends new to the show

Posts: 262 | Location: Huffman, TX.  | Registered: 04 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll be there - a catch-up would be nice Karl

Posts: 151 | Location: Southern Africa | Registered: 30 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, maybe look into a future Leopard hunt and sure up some 2020 plans

Posts: 1018 | Location: Imperial, NE | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife and I will be there Friday and Saturday. Have a couple of ideas for hunts. We'll see.

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
2 days for me.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
I will be there for 3 days.

I will be looking at 2022. I will be looking for a trip that has side trips for relative who want to go along however not hunting. So the camp and side trips for them is a priority. Plus I will be looking at some hunting for game not previously taken.

both 2021 and 2020 have trips booked.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
There and back on Saturday IF the lower jaw to our 2018 Chacma baboon is in hand at Taxidermy Africa booth.

Posts: 4881 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wonder how many of the libtard cowards down on the political forum will show up?

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be there. Will be making final arrangements on a hunt that has been postponed for a couple of years running due to life's developments. Hopefully lion if I can get an import permit. Otherwise will have to settle for four buffalo.

Posts: 10319 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Sandy and I will be there.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will be there Friday and Saturday

Posts: 1878 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will be there Thursday to Saturday. Plan on speaking with Buzz about a future buffalo and elephant hunt in 2022.

Posts: 83 | Location: Buckholts, Texas | Registered: 11 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BNagel:
There and back on Saturday IF the lower jaw to our 2018 Chacma baboon is in hand at Taxidermy Africa booth.

Very cool mount, but that light switch is cranking up my OCD to eleven.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll be there Friday,Saturday and Sunday>>>
Hope to book Northern Tanzania and will be coaching a friend looking to book Full Bag for 20/21??
Hope to meet you Karl!!
Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2674 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be there to book some hunts...

Posts: 10362 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will be there.I will book a steak dinner at Pappa's steakhouse.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We will be there Th - Fri and Saturday.

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3994 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
I'll be there.

My lion from my 2012 CMS hunt is supposed to be finished and on display with True Life Taxidermy.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JGRaider:
Wonder how many of the libtard cowards down on the political forum will show up?

What an utterly stupid thing to say!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

You're the author of stupid. For many examples, once again I'd direct your entitled ass to the poltical forum, where the liberal cowards and anti-Americans hang out.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

You're the author of stupid. For many examples, once again I'd direct your entitled ass to the poltical forum, where the liberal cowards and anti-Americans hang out.

This is not the political forum.

If you wish to spread stupid politics on other forums, go play somewhere else!

Not on AR!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
I was planning on going, but I have to work all day Thursday and a half day Friday. I like going those two day to miss the zoo, so I might miss this year.

Posts: 769 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
Clara and I will be there the entire time. We have recently relocated back to Texas. we plan to book a hunt(s?)

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife and I are going for the first time. Plan on booking a buffalo/plains game hunt while there. We'll be there Friday and Saturday.

Posts: 113 | Location: Maryland 's Eastern Shore | Registered: 03 February 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps a Brown Bear hunt in 21 or 22.
My son sent me a pic of a posting from Randy Newberg: Quote

HUNT WHEN YOU CAN
You are going to run out of health before you run out of money.

He is right! I am getting older and Alaska is not getting any easier!

EZ

Posts: 3256 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We'll be there Friday and Saturday. Is there anybody still making boots/shoes from customer hides?
kh

Posts: 247 | Location: Round Rock, Texas | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kevin henderson:
We'll be there Friday and Saturday. Is there anybody still making boots/shoes from customer hides?
kh

Russel Moccasin did a spectacular job for me, custom measuring at the show, then I sent ear and belly elephant hides and they built very nice Chukka Style boots from each type of hide...custom fit to my gnarly feet and to accommodate orthotics!! Price not bad either!!
You must be very specific in selection of the soles you wish to have...they have a bunch and very different...treads and weight!!
FYI, Will who advertises here on AR did some spectacular Ele hide slings for me as well as wallet and card wallet.
I also had two rifle cases and 2 mini-duffels made from Ele hide by Amanda at Harts Lake Trading Post in McKenna, WA. She does all kinds of leather work and I would recommend her to all!!
Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2674 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K Evans:
Who is coming to DSC and are you looking to book a hunt?

Wish we could, but can’t this year.

Cheers

Jim & Joyce

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote