THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Would you consider a Blaser as a DGR?
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Would you consider a Blaser as a DGR?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Dr. Tim Burkhart
posted Hide Post
The Blaser R-93 in .416 Remington magnum IS a dangerous game rifle!

How do I know? Because I have shot 10 animals in Africa with it...2 of those members of the big five.

I have owned every type of rifle known to man including custom built ones and they are all gone. The Blasers fill my gunsafe!

In my mind the quest for the ultimate rifle is over. You non-Blaser people have no basis in your opinion...use one and you will love it.

I liked the gun so much I even went to the factory for a tour. It was absolutely incredible. German engineering gave us the jet fighter, "Tiger" tanks, Schmidt und Bender scopes, BMW and Audi automobiles, and now the ultimate rifle. I have never had a problem with over 20 rifles and mutiple calibers. I hand load all my own cartridges and even when hot...no problems.

Go buy one. That is all I can say!

Dr. Tim

Posts: 166 | Location: Caledonia, Michigan | Registered: 15 August 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
In my mind the quest for the ultimate rifle is over. You non-Blaser people have no basis in your opinion...use one and you will love it.

With all due respect, as soon as I used one I KNEW it is NOT the rifle for me.

The Blaser, as well as other rifle that have straight pull bolts that I have used, are nothing but an abomination.

The factory stock is probably one of the worst European stocks I have seen on a large bore rifle.

I felt more pain shooting a Blaser 9.3x64 than shooting a Weatherby Mk V in 460 Weatherby.

To each his own I suppose. And as long as you like one, take it out hunting and enjoy it.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68661 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mouse93
posted Hide Post
I am a lefty and have grown up on right hand bolts Mauser types (fathers rifles), and life was good. Until I went out to buy myself my first own rifle – I was looking for a rifle that would serve mainly as a tracking gun so: short, light, reliable, safe, fast and if possible a lefty – so I ended up with Blaser R93, offroad tracker – lefty. If life was good before, that left bolt action was a revelation by itself – it brought my ability to work a bolt on a higher level. Even the straight stock fit me - take in account I have grown up on right hand stocks and can only imagine what I missed there. I ended up selling all other hunting rifles. My search for a bolt action rifle (for me that is) was over.
I am using R93 for 7 years now so far so good - reliable, safe, accurate and FAST.

It became quite boring.

It went that far that my new plan is to employ a double rifle for my fancy hunting needs, but whenever there will be a need for a serious job R93 will be there – so yes - for me R93 is a DGR.

Posts: 2031 | Location: Slovenia | Registered: 28 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
I have been using my Blaser for around eight years now with the only problem being some of the screws need tightening from time to time.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've owned a Blaser. It was accurate it had a GREAT trigger. It was neat and it didn't do much for me at all.

But here is the krux of the internet and these kind of conversations.

They are like a bunch of barely post pubescent boys sitting around the locker room talking about the "best" car, the "best" looking girl, the "best" football team, the "best" rock and roll song ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC......

These, my dog are bigger than your dog threads, never go anywhere, you will never convince the "other" side that your dog is better than theirs and for the most part these type of conversations are a HUGE waste of time.

So the moral of the story is hunt with what you like enjoy your rifle and don't get to excited about what you read on the internet.

I don't really like Blasers and that shouldn't make a bit of difference to you and visa versa.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Surestrike; you are a wise man. And I REALLY like your dog Smiler

Posts: 149 | Location: Norway | Registered: 07 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
I was concerned about recoil in a rifle as light as a Blaser shooting 375 H&H Magnum ammo. I got the Kick Stop option and can shoot it comfortably from the bench.

It's accurate to. Hornady 300 gr. BTSP bullets get me 1.5 MOA and Hornady FMJ round noses get me less than 1 MOA. Its trigger was excellent right out of the box. In switching barrels (which are easier to switch than my Encore and Contender), there is no loss of zero. It's the rifle I'm taking to Africa next year.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would say this discussion reminds me of the debate over what to do if you have "back pain".

Do I go to the chiropractor or the medical doctor? Opinions will vary and arguments will flare but at the end of the day all that matters is: Did you get better?

Who cares how?

When I point my Blaser at something and pull the trigger it dies. I take pride in the fact that I built the cartridge, practiced, and have confidence in my tool to do the job. It doesn't matter what people think or how they feel about what I am using...the results will be the same. Whether venison in the freezer or a beautiful cape buffalo mount on the wall the Blaser did what I asked of it.

The reasons I prefer my Blaser:
1. Take down into a small package for travel.
2. I am left handed my kids are right..simply switch out the bolt!
3. I can have mutiple calibers in the same stock configuration...so practicing with the 243 is the same as my 416.
4. Quick reload...no huge bolt lift.
5. Integral scope mounts that are rock solid and never change the point of impact no matter how many times I remove them.
6. The stock fits me perfectly.
7. I can chamber a round and it is completely safe until I cock the saftey off.
8. The Blaser rifle is extremely accurate. Every caliber I have can shoot a one hole group at 100 yards. I can provide you the data and pictures for proof.
9. The trigger pull from the factory is awesome. Ever shoot a Ruger?
10. The best reason of all? It is German.

I hope this helps explain my obsession.

Dr. Tim

Posts: 166 | Location: Caledonia, Michigan | Registered: 15 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grumulkin:

I was concerned about recoil in a rifle as light as a Blaser shooting 375 H&H Magnum ammo. I got the Kick Stop option and can shoot it comfortably from the bench.

It's accurate to. Hornady 300 gr. BTSP bullets get me 1.5 MOA and Hornady FMJ round noses get me less than 1 MOA. Its trigger was excellent right out of the box. In switching barrels (which are easier to switch than my Encore and Contender), there is no loss of zero. It's the rifle I'm taking to Africa next year.

Grumulkin:

I am really interested in a Blaser R93 but, like you, I also think the standard non-safari model Blasers are pretty light in the larger calibers. Which model did you get your .375 in? Was is a standard, semi-weight, or safari. Was is wood or synthetic? How did the kick stop effect the balance?

Dave

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

"Git as close as y can laddie an then git ten yards closer"

"If the biggest, baddest animals on the planet are on the menu, and you'd rather pay a taxidermist than a mortician, consider the 500 NE as the last word in life insurance." Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (8th Edition).

Posts: 3728 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Dave, with the Kickstop installed in the R93 Safari (i.e., the configuration with the heavy .375 or .416 barrel and wide fore end), the rifle balances perfectly.

That configuration weighs in at 8 plus pounds and will reach 10 plus with a scope mounted.

I prefer the normal barrel contour in .375 and have the Kickstop installed in mine, along with a small, Break-O tube mounted to the sling swivel bolt in the fore end. This also balances perfectly and weighs 10 pounds on the nose with an S&B Flashdot 1.25-4x20mm scope in the Blaser saddle mount on top.

My .375 is the synthetic model, and I have also had an Answer recoil pad mounted on it. Recoil is not a factor.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13619 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am really interested in a Blaser R93 but, like you, I also think the standard non-safari model Blasers are pretty light in the larger calibers. Which model did you get your .375 in? Was is a standard, semi-weight, or safari. Was is wood or synthetic? How did the kick stop effect the balance?

Mine is the standard barrel with the black synthetic stock. I'm quite satisfied with the balance.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OK guys. The question was asked and has been answered. I have no desire to convert died in the wool Mauser lovers into Blaser afficienados. I am new to the Blaser rifle and love the brave new world I am in. However, the Blaser is not for everyone. Even if you wanted one, they are expensive to get into, and extra barrels are as much as a whole new rifle in some cases. The rifle, as it comes, is light. For the heavier calibers this can be a disadvantage. Yer pays yer money and yer takes yer choice!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JohnHunt
posted Hide Post
I hear a great looking Leopard fell to that very same Blaser Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Tim Burkhart:
I would say this discussion reminds me of the debate over what to do if you have "back pain".

Do I go to the chiropractor or the medical doctor? Opinions will vary and arguments will flare but at the end of the day all that matters is: Did you get better?

Who cares how?

When I point my Blaser at something and pull the trigger it dies. I take pride in the fact that I built the cartridge, practiced, and have confidence in my tool to do the job. It doesn't matter what people think or how they feel about what I am using...the results will be the same. Whether venison in the freezer or a beautiful cape buffalo mount on the wall the Blaser did what I asked of it.

The reasons I prefer my Blaser:
1. Take down into a small package for travel.
2. I am left handed my kids are right..simply switch out the bolt!
3. I can have mutiple calibers in the same stock configuration...so practicing with the 243 is the same as my 416.
4. Quick reload...no huge bolt lift.
5. Integral scope mounts that are rock solid and never change the point of impact no matter how many times I remove them.
6. The stock fits me perfectly.
7. I can chamber a round and it is completely safe until I cock the saftey off.
8. The Blaser rifle is extremely accurate. Every caliber I have can shoot a one hole group at 100 yards. I can provide you the data and pictures for proof.
9. The trigger pull from the factory is awesome. Ever shoot a Ruger?
10. The best reason of all? It is German.

I hope this helps explain my obsession.

Dr. Tim

Posts: 1678 | Registered: 16 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
R93 Offroad
Welcome to AR. wave

Check out www.blaserpro.com
As I have stated in many previous posts, I have found the Blaser to be the most reliable bolt rifle out of the box, factory or custom.

It is new technology, and as such does turn a lot of people away.

They said the same thing about that new fangled powder called Cordite and about smokeless powder as well.

Some people also thought the moon was made of cheese.

My bottom line is, I have never seen any Blaser R 93 that did not work 100% out of the box.
They ALL have good triggers, accurate barrels, scope mounts that return to zero 100%.

I cannot say that about ANY other bolt rifle, factory or custom that I have knowledge of.

You other brand" bolt rifle users.

Take 20 rounds, or 200, go to the range, load the magazine full, shoot the rifle dry as fast as you can, reload and repeat.

Then tell us if your rifle worked 100%.

If it does not.... Better "make a plan". Eeker shocker

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The guy that buys a Blazer or Sauer etc... is the guy who THINKS that something foreign and expensive MUST be good.These expensive rifles are not anymore accurate, attractive or functional than a 600 dollar Winchester or Remington.I am speaking from experience.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shootaway:
I am speaking from experience.

Yep, and the world is flat. What a joke! animal rotflmo
-----------------------------------------------
"Serious rifles have two barrels, everything else just burns gunpowder."

Posts: 1742 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ozhunter:
I have been using my Blaser for around eight years now with the only problem being some of the screws need tightening from time to time.

OZhunter, put the rifle in a deep freeze for about a hour, then tighten the scews while the rifle is extremely cold. When the rifle comes back to ambient timprature, the screws will not back out on you again. To take the screws out, freeze it again, and remove them while the rifle is cold. This works because the freezing shrinks the steel, makeing the screws loose, and once they warm the steel expands, locking the screws in tight!
This is an old magnum pistol trick! thumb

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400 Nitro Express:
quote:
I am speaking from experience.

Yep, and the world is flat. What a joke! animal rotflmo
-----------------------------------------------
I owned a stey Mannlicher for over 20 yrs and used it in many hunts and off the bench load testing etc...That's what I call experience.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I owned a stey Mannlicher for over 20 yrs and used it in many hunts and off the bench load testing etc...That's what I call experience.

Were you negative 8 years old when you bought it? Roll Eyes

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Were you negative 8 years old when you bought it? Roll Eyes

clap beer clap

Guess a "stey Mannlicher" [sic] is just like a Blaser or Sig... Roll Eyes

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
Peter thanks for the kind words I hope you like your blaser as much as I like mine.

This is a pretty neat video clip showing strength of actions and barrel steel strength.

http://www.testfakta.se/Article.aspx?a=16350

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
505ED...I have seen the light! I still have plenty of other rifles, but the "cool" factor of the Blaser is something else! The trigger is a wonder in itself.
Peter.
PS. Still looking for a 300 WM barrel!!!
There is a separate thread somewhere on AR about your link. Thanks again for all your help.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
From the "three fries short of a Happy Meal" Department:

quote:

Hey moron, it's "Steyr". Go ask your caretaker to:
A. Give the stent a turn (or two) to relieve the pressure

B. I think you meant "Mattel" instead of {sic} "stey".

jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:
quote:
Originally posted by ozhunter:

OZhunter, put the rifle in a deep freeze for about a hour, then tighten the scews while the rifle is extremely cold. When the rifle comes back to ambient timprature, the screws will not back out on you again. To take the screws out, freeze it again, and remove them while the rifle is cold. This works because the freezing shrinks the steel, makeing the screws loose, and once they warm the steel expands, locking the screws in tight!
This is an old magnum pistol trick! thumb

MacD37,
Sounds like a good idea.
This only happens in extremely hot conditions of Australia and Africa on the odd occasion .

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
quote:
The guy that buys a Blazer or Sauer etc... is the guy who THINKS that something foreign and expensive MUST be good.These expensive rifles are not anymore accurate, attractive or functional than a 600 dollar Winchester or Remington.I am speaking from experience.

What you can't do with your $600 Winchesters and Remingtons is put a new barrel on them in less than 5 minutes and have it shoot as accurately as when you took it apart. You also don't get scope mounts that let you easily take the scope on and off while keeping the same zero.

As far as not appreciating quality and functionality unless it's foreign or expensive, well I still shoot a Mossberg 500.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes...John...a very nice leopard, which you will be seeing in two weeks!

Better practice your shooting at dusk. The big ones don't come out until close to dark.

Dr. Tim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am leaving for a big bear hunt on Thursday and I will be taking my Blaser R-93 Professional in camo finish with a 1.5-6x42 Schmidt and Bender Zeinth scope. I couldn't ask for a better package in all of "rifledom"!

Not to mention 250 grain Nosler Accubonds traveling at 2550 fps. The 9.3x62mm should be great bear medicine....you turn-bolt people can't even argue with that one!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is how it must have been just before the Enlightenment!

Even the mention of a Blaser R93 on this forum used to have some Swedish meatball babbling about receivers made of old coffee cans and comparing the rifle to Ikea furniture...

...a sagacious litterateur would then chime in with a dire warning about how the R93 in .458 Lott, (or was it a .416 Remington Magnum?), nearly got his Teutonic pal stomped by a pachyderm because the bolt locked up and had to be kicked open...

...a very chic sheik would speak of "misfires", "abhorrent stock design", "excruciating recoil" from the .375 H&H, and seeing more stars than Van Gogh on a starry night...

...to then be capped off by some junketeer wino and condescending shill for Heym Jagdwaffen referring to a website depicting the latest European facial deformities inflicted by the notorius R93. dancing

Cheers

"The appearance of the law most be upheld--especially while it's being broken." Boss Tweed

Posts: 197 | Location: The Great Prairie | Registered: 19 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I love these Blaser R 93 threads, they bring such passion to the subject.

Two reasons were given why this should not be a DRG gun..perhaps tounge in cheek. One was that it was very ugly and the other, it was a push feed rifle.

I always thought this rifle was unusually ugly but finally bought one because I could shoot it right or left handed depending on the condition of my eyes. When I started shooting the 375 first, I got consistent cloverleaf patterns at 100 yards with handloads, better than I had ever gotten with my supergrade pre 64 Winchester model 70 375 H&H maggnum. That perfomrance was equalled by the 30-06 barrel and this rifle did not seem so ugly anymore.

It has, by definition a push feed bolt mechanism, but the rounds are held tightly in the magazine. I found I could chamber a round with the rifle held sideways or even upside down without spilling any rounds. Pretty controlled in my book.

The barrel chambers are tight and one has to pay attention to some details when reloading. I found I could not chamber a 30-06 round that had been fired in a Mannlicher Schoenauer rifle even when the fired case was full length resized. But with an RCBS precision micrometer and a Redding "bump" die I was able to set the shoulder back enough so that I could chamber rounds whose cases were shot in other rifles. It is good to check every reloaded round used for hunting to see whether they chamber (something particularly safe with this rifles cocking mechanism).

I have not used this rifle on DRG. One should practice a lot so that one is comfortable using the straight pull back bolt and particularly gets used to slapping in the round with a bit of authority . That should be second nature before using it on DRG. The Blaser R 93 is a great shooting instrument.

Posts: 159 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: 15 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grumulkin:
quote:

What you can't do with your $600 Winchesters and Remingtons is put a new barrel on them in less than 5 minutes and have it shoot as accurately as when you took it apart. You also don't get scope mounts that let you easily take the scope on and off while keeping the same zero.

As far as not appreciating quality and functionality unless it's foreign or expensive, well I still shoot a Mossberg 500.
Why bother changing barrels when for the price of a Blaser barrel you could buy another rifle.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why bother changing barrels when for the price of a Blaser barrel you could buy another rifle.

Many reasons, here are a few:
- you want to train with a caliber that offers cheap ammo - but can do so with the same trigger, weight and balance of the rifle you hunt with.
- you plan a trip where you have the opportunity of hunting species at separate times best serviced with different calibers. Trigger, stock, weight and balace stays the same. Travel with a single stock and 2 barrels is easier than travel with two complete rifles.
- the fascination of what the Blaser system offers in terms of flexibilty. Most Blaser owners end up with multiple barrels. I think my current inventory is around 11 or 12 at present.
- a switch barrel allows you another caliber without taking up room for an entire rifle in your gunsafe.

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Jeeze! 110 replies! Roll Eyes

I didn't know there was that much anyone could say for, or against a Blaser 93! Will wounders ever cease!

All I have to say is, the rifle is not for me, but if it floats your boat, set sail! Confused

.................... boohoo BYE wave jumping

DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

one of us
posted Hide Post
mho.you could do great with just two Remingtons.Remington rifle actions are machined from SOLID STEEL BAR! WOW! Eeker Just 700 dollars!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ohhhh, Saeed loves Blazers, he learned that from Walter!! Smiler Smiler So did I! NOT!

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42149 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
mho.you could do great with just two Remingtons.Remington rifle actions are machined from SOLID STEEL BAR! WOW! Eeker Just 700 dollars!

Shootaway, I own and shoot Remingtons. Nice guns, not exactly refined, good basis for customizations. But compare to European rifles (Blaser, Sauer etc) they do not.

To each his own, I guess.

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

And the moon is made of green cheese. You can't even spell the name correctly, let alone ever owned one.
----------------------------------------------

Posts: 1742 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mho:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sambar 9.3:

I don't know about the others, but I had the gunsmith take 1" off the end of the butt, and fit a Limbsaver. To do that he simply epoxied some walnut into the cavity in the rifle butt, and fitted the pad to that.

I've had all my synthetic R93 stocks modified in the same way - although I have used Pachmayer Decelerators instead.

At the same time, I have the stock cavity filled with an expanding insulation foam - weighs next to nothing, but cuts down on resonance in the stock. That is not only nice for quietness in the woods, it also saves you having resonance from the shot transferred to your ear and related bone structures.

Posts: 32 | Location: Dallas Texas | Registered: 22 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i have a mercury tube in mine and it great for the 416.

Posts: 32 | Location: Dallas Texas | Registered: 22 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
Here we go... popcorn

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clayman:
Here we go... popcorn

More like ............ coffee Roll Eyes

DRSS Charter member

Hands of Old Elmer Keith