New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kazuma Elephant Bull in 7 days
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Starting my Elephant Bull hunt in Kazuma Forest, Zimbabwe in 7 days. My PH is Guav Johnson. Have heard that due to the season being very dry,the bulls have already moved in. Can't wait - will keep you posted!

One of Us
Picture of bcolyer
posted Hide Post
Absolute best of luck to you!!! Whack one of the big old Hwange Bulls!! I have always wanted to hunt Kazuma myself. Guav is the best. pm sent.

Posts: 505 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Ma B,

What dreams are made of. Smiler Pierre and I

The best,

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bcolyer
posted Hide Post
Mike.......you dog!!! This poor man still has seven days to go. Are you trying to kill him with anticipation? I can already feel his anxiety from here.
Now....you quit posting pictuers of those tiny Tanzania Elephants.....or I will have to start posting pic of those big old Botswana Giants.

By the way.......I notice there are two holes in the Ele's head. Looks like the first one was right between the eyes, and brained him! Good job! What did you need to do.........go ahead and dirty the second barrel of that cannon since you hauled it all the way over there??? I miss your smiling face since Florida. Brennan
......and again good luck to Ma......and do not worry about those 7 days. They will pass like...well like...molasses in winter.

Posts: 505 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
What dreams are made of....Pierre and I

Mike, Oh...you mean the Elephant hunt. I thought you were coming out of the closet or something :-)

Posts: 20160 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ma Baker

Best of luck to you- I have just chatted with Rob Style who does alot of hunting there and he says there are very good bulls there at the moment and when he drove out he saw a 55 and a 60! So you should be in for a great hunt as with Bob Keeler who will be just after you! All the best and above all have fun!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
The eles there are huge. Always regretted getting chased out by the "vets" the one time I had the chance. Good luck on your hunt.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19362 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will:
The eles there are huge. Always regretted getting chased out by the "vets" the one time I had the chance. Good luck on your hunt.

Will,

Look at the good side of being chased out by the "vets". You got to meet me at Charisa!
dancing

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 465H&H:
quote:
Originally posted by Will:

Will,

Look at the good side of being chased out by the "vets". You got to meet me at Charisa!
dancing

465H&H

True enough!

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19362 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pleased to report that my hunt was a great success. The area has currently got PLENTY of bulls. By 13h00 on day 1 we had seen 34 bulls.

I was fortunate to close the deal on day 1 with a Bull that has gone 70 pounds. Pics to follow in hunt reports.

One of Us
Picture of Greg Brownlee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Baker:
Pleased to report that my hunt was a great success. The area has currently got PLENTY of bulls. By 13h00 on day 1 we had seen 34 bulls.

I was fortunate to close the deal on day 1 with a Bull that has gone 70 pounds. Pics to follow in hunt reports.

Awesome! Can't wait to see the photos and read the report!

Greg

Greg Brownlee
Neal and Brownlee, LLC
Quality Worldwide Big Game Hunts Since 1975
918/299-3580
greg@NealAndBrownlee.com

www.NealAndBrownlee.com

Instagram: @NealAndBrownleeLLC

Hunt reports:

Botswana 2010

Alaska 2011

Bezoar Ibex, Turkey 2012

Mid Asian Ibex, Kyrgyzstan 2014

Posts: 1154 | Location: Tulsa, OK | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Me too!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Baker:

AWESOME!!!!!
Look forward to your report!!!
tu2 nilly tu2

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
MB wonderful news.

Mike tu2

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
70 lbs on day one - wow!

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What an incredible 1st day!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to your report & photos.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBT:
70 lbs on day one - wow!

Must have been a canned hunt sofa

Just kidding and hearty congratulations to all involved! A dream trophy for sure.

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote