THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    A Empty Headed British Lady Is Trying To Stop Us Hunting
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Empty Headed British Lady Is Trying To Stop Us Hunting
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Thank you Larry.

Puts a bee up her rear end clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68782 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2

one of us
posted Hide Post
Someone should file suit; way to go Larry and others!

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7578 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All I am going to say is that this ain't over.

Posts: 12104 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Bloody hell!

Might even juggle the two brain cells she has into action! jumping

Posts: 68782 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
All I am going to say is that this ain't over.

Far from over, I hope.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2910 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Thank you Larry.

I don’t know about a bee up her rear end but she has surely read my post. She has deleted it. rotflmo

Posts: 12104 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Thank you Larry.

I don’t know about a bee up her rear end but she has surely read my post. She has deleted it. rotflmo

You see?

I knew she would.

Only on AR where allow them enough rope to hang themselves! clap

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
Gentlemen:
I just came from the Sullivan shrine and am too elated to remark on Saeed's infantile comments.

We here are on the same page as to hunting but this Lady and what she is doing well illustrates that we are seeing the last days of international hunting. There is absolutely no way any of us can justify or rationalize what we do to the antis or even those who don't know about hunting. Four lion heads in a bunch, canned lions and rhinos, painting on elephant skin, coffee tables from a hippo skull, etc. This is why we are fighting a losing battle and victory is impossible. Too few of us and too many of them.

Hell, Alaska is a hunter's paradise and everyone here has guns. A few weeks ago I brought my skulls and skins to a 6th grade classroom. One girl left the room and two others began to cry.

SCI's awards program for the number of kills and the size of the kill is not to blame. While I absolutely hate SCI and their elitest attitude, too few Americans know of this. We are moving to different times and anti hunting, anti guns, gays, transgenders, higher taxes, no religion or accountability is all brewing together in the same pot. Traditional American values are about gone and hunting is one. Where will we all be in ten years?
Cal

………………...All points well taken Cal! As you well know I have no love for Mark Sullivan's antics in the field, and since I like both you and Saeed, I will gladly take no side here with anyone but the dumb Broad from England! We both know she is nothing but hot air, but air that does a lot of harm to wildlife with her misconceptions on the subject she knows absolutely nothing about!

……………………………………..Have a fine day both you and Saeed!
…………………………………………………... old Mac

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
Gentlemen:
I just came from the Sullivan shrine and am too elated to remark on Saeed's infantile comments.

We here are on the same page as to hunting but this Lady and what she is doing well illustrates that we are seeing the last days of international hunting. There is absolutely no way any of us can justify or rationalize what we do to the antis or even those who don't know about hunting. Four lion heads in a bunch, canned lions and rhinos, painting on elephant skin, coffee tables from a hippo skull, etc. This is why we are fighting a losing battle and victory is impossible. Too few of us and too many of them.

Hell, Alaska is a hunter's paradise and everyone here has guns. A few weeks ago I brought my skulls and skins to a 6th grade classroom. One girl left the room and two others began to cry.

SCI's awards program for the number of kills and the size of the kill is not to blame. While I absolutely hate SCI and their elitest attitude, too few Americans know of this. We are moving to different times and anti hunting, anti guns, gays, transgenders, higher taxes, no religion or accountability is all brewing together in the same pot. Traditional American values are about gone and hunting is one. Where will we all be in ten years?
Cal

………………...All points well taken Cal! As you well know I have no love for Mark Sullivan's antics in the field, and since I like both you and Saeed, I will gladly take no side here with anyone but the dumb Broad from England! We both know she is nothing but hot air, but air that does a lot of harm to wildlife with her misconceptions on the subject she knows absolutely nothing about!

……………………………………..Have a fine day both you and Saeed!
…………………………………………………... old Mac

Spoken like a true gentleman.

Thank you.

But I will not stop calling out crooks masquerading as professional hunters operating illegally to snare unsuspecting clients.

We have far too many honest, truly professional, ethical, professional hunters here who do not have a single bad bone in them

Unlike some who have based their whole so called "professional" life on nothing but lies, graduating to the ultimate crime of operating illegally!