THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Craig Boddington Sick/Ill/Injured?????
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Craig Boddington Sick/Ill/Injured?????
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill C:
As evidenced above, Craig has many, many friends on this forum, who wish him well and continued success and happiness.

(PLEASE NOTE this thread is originally from 2011)

Bill,

I have a few friends but would never pander for donations or offer to sell them my dirty drawers.

Just sayin...

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Craig-

I've enjoyed your writing for many, many years now and wish you a mighty, speedy and full recovery! Keep on truck'n-

Tim W.

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Craig Boddington is just a man. People are being accused of hero worship/man crush and probably other things that are not being posted on here.

As a man, he can /will/does make mistakes. We all do it, it is part of the human condition. When we elevate certain individuals to a demi-god status we are doing them a dis-service as well as doing ourselves a dis-service. Any individual that puts themselves in the Public Eye, knows or should know going in that by doing so, they have automatically lost ANY right to do ANYTHING that appears to be beneath their lofty position, That We The People put them in.

WE, hold individuals such as Mr. Boddington to a much higher standard than we hold ourselves to. People will still read Boddington's articles, watch his videos, and line up to shake his hand at shows. Some folks are going to stay angry over this episode concerning the requests for donations, and he will lose fans. BUT, not everyone will stay angry nor will he lose all of his fans/supporters.

If he wants to come on this site or any other and offer an explanation that is his business, just like it is HIS BUSINESS, if he decides that he does not owe anyone anything as it regards his personal business.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I too wish Craig a speedy and full recovery. I have had the pleasure to meet Craig several times at the SCI Conventions over the years. He has always been most gracious, shakes your hand and looks you in the eye.
His books, DVD, and the show TAA are in my opinion absolutely stellar. I certainly considered him an excellent authority on hunting and rifles.

He is truly one of the good guys.

Tim

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Old thread guys.

Posts: 6259 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
Old thread guys.

You are quite correct, but it would not have been resurrected if the other thread about the man were not still being hashed out!

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote