THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    A Question For Those Who Like To Get A Copy Of Our Hunt Video Of This Year
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Question For Those Who Like To Get A Copy Of Our Hunt Video Of This Year
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Everything works here (and that doesn't happen all that often). I'm for what most everyone else has said...whatever works the best for you.
By the way, I've been sharing my copies with others here in Colorado Springs, CO., and have had nothing but raves.
Max

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Worked great on my IMac. Many, many thanks.

TT

Posts: 455 | Location: Sierra Vista, AZ | Registered: 06 December 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Our dvd player has a usb slot in the front of it , we have watch down loaded movie with. Also the kids dvd player in the car has a usb slot so that will be good for long trip dancing

Posts: 14 | Location: NSW Australia | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of brian simmons
posted Hide Post
usb would be perfect smaller and more durable in the long run

brian r simmons

Posts: 186 | Location: nj | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hello. Is this offer available to new members who are also living outside the USA?
I would like a copy and would be prepared to pay shipping costs, memory stick costs etc.
Regards,
Bwana4711

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana4711:
Hello. Is this offer available to new members who are also living outside the USA?
I would like a copy and would be prepared to pay shipping costs, memory stick costs etc.
Regards,
Bwana4711

*please*

One of Us
posted Hide Post
USB drive would be great. Most newer players have capability to read them. Although a flash drive that holds 10 blurays worth of footage will not be cheap. I think next step would be to share it across the net in a way where you could control who has access to the file.

Posts: 756 | Location: California | Registered: 26 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I have not until this year gotten a copy of your hunting video, but would love one this year. Any format which is best for you would be great. Thanks so much for all of you do on this forum.

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4732 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Regards,
Bwana4711

*please*

Bwana,
Be patient, when the videos are ready you'll be able to get them, and Saeed sends them EVERYWHERE.

And they are well worth any wait Cool

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote