Find
Notify
Tools

you tube your hunting videos!!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted
hey everyone...you tube is not being used here enough...post you hunting vids on you tube!
10 min in length per clip use a sequence if it is longer and in the tag words put "a.r. hunt" to make a search easy and post the link.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=safari&search=Search

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27608 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gator1
posted Hide Post
Why would anyone want their picture spread around on the internet let alone a movie spread around the world?

Gator

A Proud Member of the Obamanation

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left."
Ecclesiastes 10:2

"There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them." George Orwell

Posts: 2753 | Location: Climbing the Mountains of Liberal BS. | Registered: 31 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
WELL IT IS THE EASIEST WAY FOR A.R. MEMBERS TO SHATE THE VIDEOS WITHOUT MAKING COPIES MAKING LISTS, MAILING AND WAITING.

PLUS SOME ARE HAMS AND DONT MIND SHOWING OFF. THUS THE TROPHIES ECT...

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27608 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some people still display social behavior and do one of the great things that make us humans. We share

Posts: 2826 | Location: Houston | Registered: 01 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I would exercise some care and discretion as there are a lot of antis out there and I would not personally want to feed them my hunting videos. Just my opinion.

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Personally I think I'd stick to showing them on hunting and shooting websites.

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote