THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    FROM GARRY KELLY TODAY ON THE RSA LAND ISSUE
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FROM GARRY KELLY TODAY ON THE RSA LAND ISSUE
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
We have lots and lots of very cheap hunting opportunities if you can prove your ability to do 5 out of 6 individual first shots into a 2" target at 220 yards

Yesus.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9947 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Just when you think the bullshit can’t get any deeper, old B.B. sets the bar higher.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13388 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I think BB is allergic to the truth! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68609 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am still trying to figure out where he hunts and if he owns leases or only "visits" others who hold the lease - there's a lot of that going on today in SA. There are a bunch of third parties running around hunting on other's concession/lease/farm and the client has no clue who is really in control and who he is really paying. When folks start talking about Kruger Concessions, there are only a handful of folks who control them.

If it were my money, I would make damn sure who I was paying and who owns the hunting concession/lease/farm I planed to hunt. Since BB has gone submarine, we may never know.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:
I am still trying to figure out where he hunts and if he owns leases or only "visits" others who hold the lease - there's a lot of that going on today in SA. There are a bunch of third parties running around hunting on other's concession/lease/farm and the client has no clue who is really in control and who he is really paying. When folks start talking about Kruger Concessions, there are only a handful of folks who control them.

If it were my money, I would make damn sure who I was paying and who owns the hunting concession/lease/farm I planed to hunt. Since BB has gone submarine, we may never know.

If it was my money, I would avoid hunting with BB like the plague!

All he has done so far tell nothing but lies!

You think anyone with common sense would wish to deal with him?

There are many honest professional hunters in South Africa I would rather spend my money with.

Posts: 68609 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A little transparency and honesty can go a long way. Otherwise, I agree Saeed.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
I looked where I hunted last in the Northern Cape, the 2018 price for a 54" or better was 2k. I don't think his price is 40% below market. And by the way 2 years ago my outfitter did not have the price break for over 54". I took a 57 1/2 for 1200 fee.

Additionally, I took my outfitters 2018 price list, added up the daily rate (which included hard liquor every evening) and trophy fees for 7 animals I took, (2 were Rowland Ward, and 6 made SCI) for the 7 days plus the 2 travel days. $8560.

Posts: 769 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have to say Mr. Bullet has a heck of different marketing strategy if his intent was to drum up some business here.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13001 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
I have to say Mr. Bullet has a heck of different marketing strategy if his intent was to drum up some business here.

Mark

Mark,

He only deals with a select number of clients.

People like you and me are irrelevant to him clap

one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted Hide Post
Interesting reading for sure. I will be heading over to SA in a few days with 3 first time safari hunters. I will be more than happy to share our experiences. I have been going over since 2006.

"In the worship of security we fling ourselves beneath the wheels of routine, and before we know it our lives are gone"--Sterling Hayden--

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

Posts: 883 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote