THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    A picture that I took in Africa made it on the local TV news

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A picture that I took in Africa made it on the local TV news
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
The local news does a "Weather Snapshot of the Day" and last night they used my picture from Namibia. This was taken in the Khomas Hockland area from Karl Stumpfe's Augeigas game ranch.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12548 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gerhard.Delport
posted Hide Post
Congrats

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks like it could have been taken from the Sierras looking down into the San Joaquin Valley. Amazing how similar the landscape. Beautiful!

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Nice one, Frank.

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

one of us
posted Hide Post
I sometimes look into the sky and think that the earth has changed a lot in the last 100 years, 1000 years, even million years. But when you look at the sky, you see it just as it looked a million years ago. Just don't look up when there are planes overhead.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great picture Frank!

Posts: 1374 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice pic Frank..Congrats... beer

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is a wonderful picture indeed. A better one in my opinion would have been to show the pic of the blue-shirted "hottie" walking down the street you use as a caption with your name. Good job!

One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin J:
That is a wonderful picture indeed. A better one in my opinion would have been to show the pic of the blue-shirted "hottie" walking down the street you use as a caption with your name. Good job!

Funny thing that girl, none of us have seen her from the neck up, although I am fairly sure she has a head, but we all think she is a "hottie".........I wonder why.......