THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Which Gunwriter/Hunting Writer's Ass is Most Worthy of Kissing?
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which Gunwriter/Hunting Writer's Ass is Most Worthy of Kissing?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hero worship is de rigeur around these parts.

Question:
Which of these guys is worthy of the typical AR adulation and ass kissing?

Choices:
Brig. General (oops, I mean, Colonel) Craig Boddington
Mark A. Keefe, III, IV, XII, whatever (he doesn't know shit)
Bart (I wish I was my dad) Skelton
Richard Venola ( I was a marine but I still don't know shit about guns)
Peter Hathaway Crapstick (Liar and fraud but still popular)
Dave Fulson (Honorable mention, since he's an almost General's cameraman)

One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Maybe your problem is that you just need more exercise. Kind of like a dog that chews on things and pisses on your pillow. Chipo would you please take adrook for a walk?

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I voted for PHC, it the cool rifle carry and the monicle
Chip

Posts: 376 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You can worship anyone you bloody well like, don't expect me to do that to any human being, thank you.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68690 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
bewildered thumbdown

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Question:
Which of these guys is worthy of the typical AR adulation and ass kissing?

moon bewildered thumbdown

Seloushunter

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
adrook, you must have some isues with yourself... You are one of the biggest ASHOLES I have ever come across!! You are a nothing and all those peolpe have made something of themselves. This whole thing will blow over and after it did you will still be a self centred asshole that njoby knows or care about!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is really tasteless.
adrook - you have a real anger problem.

Posts: 443 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 11 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The best choice is missing...none of the above!

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't this one be moved to the 'utter bollocks for fuckwits' forum? jumping

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Your very critical of these bloke who write for a living mate.....What have you written?

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8034 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of urdubob
posted Hide Post
Even I think this is in poor taste!

Urdubob

Midway USA sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 945 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 09 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bash the messenger, I don't care.

The unfortunate fact remains that the above pack of clowns (with the exception of Fulson whom I guess is some sort of cameraman) is what passes for gunwriters these days.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adrook:
Hero worship is de rigeur around these parts.

Yawn, your bait stinks......

Posts: 952 | Location: Mass | Registered: 14 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Adrook, you sir are a doos. If you can't translate that then try this one, a proper puss.

Dan Donarski
Hunter's Horn Adventures
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
906-632-1947
www.huntershornadventures.com

Posts: 668 | Location: Michigan's U.P. | Registered: 20 January 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

The unfortunate fact remains that the above pack of clowns (with the exception of Fulson whom I guess is some sort of cameraman) is what passes for gunwriters these days.

Why don't YOU start writing to impress us with your knowledge?

Or are you scared that reality and your own deams are totally different?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68690 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As for me, I would vote for that handsome devil Dave Fulson!
If he didn't have so much class he would probably say something crass like "Read a little closer dumbass, I'm not simply a cameraman for CTB, I own the fucking company that produces all the stuff you hate so much "

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
quote:
utter bollocks for fuckwits' forum

There's no way in American English to say this as well... :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Boddington is hands-down the best overall! Not only is he an excellent hunter, great shot (one ofthe best DR shots you will ever see)....Just ask Ivan Carter...

....He is the consumate writer. While in camp I once asked Craig what he thought of himself. His reply "I'm a prettyy good shot, love to hunt, but, I am real good at 1000 words an hour - that's what I do - write and write fast"!

There's a man that knows his calling!!!

AND that, is what it is all about - knowing your place / talent and making the most of it!

History will smile kindly upon CB!

Why didn't anybody think to add "Spomer"??? He's the real dea as well!

JW

PS - Fulsom is very underrated as a camerman and producer - don't let that laid-back Texan fool you - there's a lot going on upstairs with that boy!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sad, very sad.

Posts: 42343 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't we all be better served to ignore the class clown, depriving him of what he seeks so badly - the attention of others?

I will start the process - bubye adrook wave

"You only gotta do one thing well to make it in this world" - J Joplin

Posts: 1129 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wouldn't we all be better served to ignore the class clown, depriving him of what he seeks so badly - the attention of others?

+1

Seloushunter

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
Picture of cable68
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mboga biga bwana:
quote:

+1

Seloushunter

+2 Not just agreement, but referring to my ignore list as well.

Caleb

Posts: 1010 | Location: Texan in Muskogee, OK now moved to Wichita, KS | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kaizer
posted Hide Post
+3 on this and all other posts from same

Posts: 92 | Location: Near Illinois-Wisconsin Border | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If he didn't have so much class he would probably say something crass like "Read a little closer dumbass, I'm not simply a cameraman for CTB, I own the fucking company that produces all the stuff you hate so much "

thumb

one of us
posted Hide Post
Andy,

You forgot Joe Coogan. Spent his teens in Kenya and learned his trade at the elbow of Harry Selby. Understand he is a personal friend of mine before you start up with anything insulting.

As for ass kissing I'll be more than willing to bare my fat, hairy bottom anytime (in public) if you'd like to provide a lip lock on it. Sounds like a challenge.

Andy I know you are getting a chuckle out of winding up some of the AR folks but there are a few people on the board and others monitoring the sight that really are players in the safari business. Those folks might be in a position to be of great assistance to you even years in the future. Maybe you should quit now before you completely alienate yourself and find that everyone has taken their toys and gone home leaving you to play alone.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yawn!

Posts: 284 | Location: Hayden, Colorado | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Robert Ruark-any man who can drink and screw himself to death by age 50 and still churn out a newspaper piece each week for 20 years, write a collection of short stories, magazine articles and a few novels, own a Spanish villa and drive a Rolls Royce; plus hunt, fish and explore all over the globe and pay for it with a typewriter is worthy of hero worship and ass kissing until your lips are chapped.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:

I think Adrook and Chipo should be moved.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Andy,

You forgot Joe Coogan. Spent his teens in Kenya and learned his trade at the elbow of Harry Selby. Understand he is a personal friend of mine before you start up with anything insulting.

As for ass kissing I'll be more than willing to bare my fat, hairy bottom anytime (in public) if you'd like to provide a lip lock on it. Sounds like a challenge.

Andy I know you are getting a chuckle out of winding up some of the AR folks but there are a few people on the board and others monitoring the sight that really are players in the safari business. Those folks might be in a position to be of great assistance to you even years in the future. Maybe you should quit now before you completely alienate yourself and find that everyone has taken their toys and gone home leaving you to play alone.

Mark

Mark,

I give you credit for having the nads to speak truthfully to a client in the public light of a forum.

Good advice!!

Jim

Andy,

Are you really that bored you need these threads?

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I normally ignore nonsensical posts or conversations, however, regarding Boddington and his rank, I am going to throw my oar into the water. He was selected, by the General Officers Board, for promotion and his name was sent to the Senate for confirmation, normally a simple matter: it being presumed that a man selected by his Branch of Service is fully qualified for the promotion. Officers are confirmed since the armed forces are restricted to a set number of officers in all grades. Anyway, his only sin was allowing himself to be frocked before confirmation, which is easy to understand since no officer gladly ignores the suggestion of his CG. I address him, when we see him at DSC, as General; it being my view that no one rises to that rank without justification.Therefore, the fact that due to the confusion caused by by assuming the rank too early resulted in his non confirmation does not alter the fact that the Corp considered him qualified. You will note that he attended college under the NROTC Scholarship program an achievement many believe to be more difficult to attain that an appointment to the Academy

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mr. adrook

i rarly say anything bad about anyone, but in your case, i allmost stray from my rule, you seem about as welcome here as a jehovas witness at a blood donor convention, it is no shame to leave when you are buuhed of the stage. so please take the hints that these nice people are giving you.
Either crawl back to the political forum where they might like your juveniel demenor, or stop posting, maybe saeed could help us all by banning you as you seem to ignorant to get the message yourself.

peter

Posts: 1336 | Location: denmark | Registered: 01 September 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:

Or are you scared that reality and your own deams are totally different?

I think he's already tried to be a writer Saeed but has been knocked back by every major publication because..... he's a wanker rotflmao

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8034 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Adrook's writing

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't worship any other living person. I do really miss, honor, and respect my departed father.

Having said that, CTB is worthy of respect and admiration. He is , to me, as good as any writer dead or alive and gladly gives of his time to those of us who can do nothing for him
when asked.

Nothing makes one appear smaller than trying to disparage another. I have never known of Craig resorting to that in all my years of reading his writings or in person.

Posts: 414 | Location: Tennille, Ga | Registered: 29 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:

I agree...

Posts: 10364 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't hate Adrook. he was just an abused child

Posts: 2180 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. | Registered: 20 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Boddington and PHC are two of the major reasons I became interested in Africa.

Thats reason enough to give them my respect Cool

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Andy,

Mark

Mark,

As long as I have the dollars I am willing to bet there will be more than enough folks willing to sell safaris. I seriously doubt that the fact that I think CB is a douchebag will keep me from hunting.

But, if what you are saying is you are somehow putting honor above dollars and you don't want to book any more safaris for me then so be it, I can shop elsewhere.

BTW, Joe Coogan is one of the writers that I do enjoy.