THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Live Reports From Our Safari In Tanzania
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Live Reports From Our Safari In Tanzania
 Login/Join

Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
I am spending some unplanned quality time in JFK today (eff'n Delta Frowner )....so I won't get home until about 2:00 AM tonite (tomorrow). I will endeavor to get a brief report and some pics up sometime on the weekend (have to work tomorrow!), then a full report ASAP after that.

I think its pretty obvious though that I (and everyone else!) had an absolutely wonderful time. The hunt was the experience of a lifetime and I am so grateful to Saeed for the invitation and opportunity to hunt with him, Walter, Nelson and the Vincent's again. The 21 days went by soooo fast, its hard to believe its already over. It ranks way up there on my list of my life's greatest experiences so far.

And yes, Walter got me real good on the flight out. Big Grin I was skeptical at first, but he really sold it!! After the fact, the best part was when he looked at his hat as a potential "receptacle", then got a look like "no way am I going to wreck this awesome hat" and turned to puke in my general direction!

Cheers
Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a great trip Canuck.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote