THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    2012 Plains Game Bow only hunts Zimbabwe

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2012 Plains Game Bow only hunts Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of zimFrosty
posted
Hi Folks
I will be shortly posting some fantastic bow only Plains Game hunts on various properties in Zimbabwe . Species will include Sable,Eland,Kudu,Zebra ,wildebeast,Impala,warthog,etc

The reason for this post however is to establish if there would be any interest from AR bowhunters . If there is, I would be willing to do a special for AR hunters on a group basis (ie 2 0r 3 hunters ,10 days at a reduced daily plus trophy fees etc) .

I will be posting an advert on the outfitters page,however \I thought I would guage the reaction here to the group idea before I went ahead on the main page

PM me or post here . Would be happy to discuss ideas

Posts: 459 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
Frosty,

Obviously a lot of Zim hunts have big problems nowadays, so I doubt you will get many bites without myriad details.

Don_G

...from Texas, by way of Mason, Ohio and Aurora, Colorado!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The other problem is it's damned hard to get 2 or 3 hunters off their asses to go on a hunt. I've been trying for a couple of years to put together a small group hunt and haven't gotten very far.

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
This is something I would like to do someday. A sable with a bow is a top priority for me but no budget for it this year.

~Ann

Posts: 19170 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
Ann.

I know what you mean about budget - my "every six years" hunt is this year in TZ. Sorta deflates the old wallet.

Cape Buff with a bow, try #2.

Don_G

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I hope you get 'him' this time Don!

~Ann

Posts: 19170 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
Me, too! Big Grin

Don_G

Picture of Juha S.
posted Hide Post
I hunted Sable and pg in Zim 2001 south of Victoria Falls.I was lucky to get one Sable with my 80# Hoyt....Ever since I've been dreaming to hunt Sable again some day.

Please,tell us more about your bow only hunts!

Posts: 21 | Location: Finland | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
Please, Ann!

Don_G

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in a Zim bowhunt for sable nyala etc.
One thing I want to do though is see some African countryside and not get stuck in a concrete pit blind for 10 days

Posts: 33 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ann,
Come hunt Sable in Moz in the second part of Sept. I will be on leopard with Sable as the secondary target.
Kinda 2:1 hunt,
Dave

Posts: 227 | Location: Calgary, Canada | Registered: 06 March 2009Reply With Quote