The Accurate Reloading Forums
2012 Plains Game Bow only hunts Zimbabwe

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1021043/m/8331096961

10 January 2012, 17:15
zimFrosty
2012 Plains Game Bow only hunts Zimbabwe
Hi Folks
I will be shortly posting some fantastic bow only Plains Game hunts on various properties in Zimbabwe . Species will include Sable,Eland,Kudu,Zebra ,wildebeast,Impala,warthog,etc

The reason for this post however is to establish if there would be any interest from AR bowhunters . If there is, I would be willing to do a special for AR hunters on a group basis (ie 2 0r 3 hunters ,10 days at a reduced daily plus trophy fees etc) .

I will be posting an advert on the outfitters page,however \I thought I would guage the reaction here to the group idea before I went ahead on the main page

PM me or post here . Would be happy to discuss ideas

www.sidudhlasafaris.com
10 January 2012, 18:12
Don_G
Frosty,

Obviously a lot of Zim hunts have big problems nowadays, so I doubt you will get many bites without myriad details.

Don_G

...from Texas, by way of Mason, Ohio and Aurora, Colorado!
10 January 2012, 18:53
calgarychef1
The other problem is it's damned hard to get 2 or 3 hunters off their asses to go on a hunt. I've been trying for a couple of years to put together a small group hunt and haven't gotten very far.
10 January 2012, 18:56
Aspen Hill Adventures
This is something I would like to do someday. A sable with a bow is a top priority for me but no budget for it this year.

~Ann

11 January 2012, 10:16
Don_G
Ann.

I know what you mean about budget - my "every six years" hunt is this year in TZ. Sorta deflates the old wallet.

Cape Buff with a bow, try #2.

Don_G

11 January 2012, 16:54
Aspen Hill Adventures
I hope you get 'him' this time Don!

~Ann

11 January 2012, 17:29
Don_G
Me, too! Big Grin

Don_G

15 January 2012, 23:02
Juha S.
I hunted Sable and pg in Zim 2001 south of Victoria Falls.I was lucky to get one Sable with my 80# Hoyt....Ever since I've been dreaming to hunt Sable again some day.

Please,tell us more about your bow only hunts!
16 January 2012, 17:37
Don_G
Please, Ann!

Don_G

18 January 2012, 01:23
DEW
I'm interested in a Zim bowhunt for sable nyala etc.
One thing I want to do though is see some African countryside and not get stuck in a concrete pit blind for 10 days
06 February 2012, 08:57
DAL
Ann,
Come hunt Sable in Moz in the second part of Sept. I will be on leopard with Sable as the secondary target.
Kinda 2:1 hunt,
Dave