THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  emirate flights (in Travel Forum) by bcap
How are the flights with them to SA. They easy to do the gun paperwork. I have used SAA 6 times out ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Klipspringer and Vaalie (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by LJSafaris
Hi All We have some space in June and July this year and thought we would put one or two of these p......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  What horns are these? (in African Big Game Hunting) by Overland
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  2020 Special for Non Trophy / non Export Elephant Zimbabwe (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by NYAMAZANA SAFARIS
2020 Special for a non trophy / non export Elephant in Zimbabwe Quota available both in the North ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Botswana Group Hunt 2020 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Matthew J Egan
Hello All Jaco Visser owner and PH of Nkwe Safaris Botswana would like to put together a group hunt......

Discussion Topic  Walterhog Bullets InProduction Again (in African Big Game Hunting) by Saeed
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  pigs eating wheat? (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by Phil Brousseau
for the past 2 years we have had pigs show up about the time the wheat has matured in the food plots......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  Want to borrow elephant hunting DVDs (in African Big Game Hunting) by FMC
Of course I’d like to buy them if available, but knowing that most would rather keep than sell, I th......

Discussion Topic  Looking to book a Nilgai Hunt (in American Big Game Hunting) by subsailor74
I am interested in booking a nilgai hunt, and I am looking for recommendations from fellow hunters a......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Millionaires buying up all the hunting leases (in American Big Game Hunting) by dgr416
We had 7 hunting clubs bought up around us by millionaires .It put about 200 hunters without a place......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  SCI acquires Texas Trophy Hunters (in African Big Game Hunting) by Wesheltonj
Washington, D.C. - (January 16, 2020) - Safari Club International, the leader in defending the freed......

Discussion Topic  Pair of USFA 45 Colt Rodeos (in Handgun Hunting) by 470Evans
I picked these up yesterday for what I felt was a can't pass up price. They are E series guns in e......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Handgun Hunting

Discussion Topic  AA sucks (in Bird Shooting) by drj
American Airlines made a big hoopla about having direct flights from Miami to Cordoba almost a year ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Bird Shooting

Discussion Topic  PH Daniel MOORE (in African Big Game Hunting) by 30.06king
Dear AR members, Coming up I have a hunt in Cameroon. I am informed my PH is Daniel MOORE, a gent fr......

Discussion Topic  Looking for a Sitka Blacktail hunt in BC... (in Canadian Hunting) by Mike_Dettorre
...any outfitter recommendations?...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Canadian Hunting

Discussion Topic  Stu Taylor update? (in African Big Game Hunting) by 505 gibbs
Has anyone heard from or have knowledge of how Stu Taylor is doing?...

Discussion Topic  Royal Kafue 2019 (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by fairgame
Hi All, I had another great season at Royal and did a bit of hunting in the Luangwa as well as acro......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting Reports - Africa

Discussion Topic  AR GROUP HUNT ZAMBIA 2020 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by fairgame
Many moons ago I designed an AR group hunt that concentrated on the hunting of the Kafue Flats Lechw......

Discussion Topic  SAA: I have no words (in Travel Forum) by Bill/Oregon
Draw your own conclusions. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Ilinda Safari Area Promo - Sitatunga & Sable Area (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by rustichunter
Kwalata Safaris in Zambia has a tranquil jewel of an area that holds the elusive Sitatunga, which is......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting Reports - Africa

Discussion Topic  Botswana 2020 Packages (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Matthew J Egan
Hello All The following hunt will take place in the Ghanzi area of Botswana. Maun will be the arriva......

Discussion Topic  Would you do anything to it? (in Handgun Hunting) by 470Evans
I just picked this NIB Ruger Bisley Colt 45 up this am. Would you do anything to it or shoot it as ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Handgun Hunting

Discussion Topic  Illegal Hunting in TZ (in African Big Game Hunting) by cow-trader

Discussion Topic  Pakistan Hunting (in Asian Hunting Forum) by MD375
Good Day All, Could any of you please recommend a good outfitter in Pakistan? Looking for Sindh Ib......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Asian Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  Africa’s Version Of THE LION KING (in African Big Game Hunting) by Saeed

Discussion Topic  Infinito Safaris 2019 Report (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by infinito
Infinito Safaris 2019 Report It is so difficult in this industry to try and do better than the pr......

Discussion Topic  Recommendations for buffalo in Mozambique? (in African Big Game Hunting) by Brian Canada
I will greatly appreciate any suggestions. Thanks. Have any of you hunted or know about hunting in G......

Discussion Topic  FRIEDKIN GROUP ADMISSION OF GUILT TANZANIA (in African Big Game Hunting) by acryfromtanzanian@gmail.com
A cry from Tanzania is an open outcry and plight from a patriotic, well-educated Tanzanian. The enc......

Discussion Topic  Con Van Wyk - RIP (in African Big Game Hunting) by Safari2
I just learned that my first Professional Hunter, Con Van Wyk, has passed away after a long illness.......

Discussion Topic  Afternoon with Dean. (in Varmint Hunting) by alleyyooper
Dean had a house to show at 11:30 PM then we could go see about calling in some coyotes. He figured ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Varmint Hunting

Discussion Topic  When You Are STUPID.... (in Travel Forum) by Saeed

Discussion Topic  Buffalo in the Mountains of Tanzania (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by BuchananHunts
Hey AR team! Here's the 3rd episode with Ph Blake Wilheimi in Tanzania, I personally really enjoyed ......

Discussion Topic  Aussie fires (in Australian and New Zealand Hunting) by Bakes
How's everyone fairing? My BIL lives near Lithgow and his house has been surrounded by flames but n......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Australian and New Zealand Hunting

Discussion Topic  What would you pick? (in African Big Game Hunting) by Charlie64
. Plains game preferences? We are talking Africa, we are talking non DG, we are talking bush, val......

Discussion Topic  boots by Schnee (in Backpack Hunting) by eezridr
Any experience with the following boots from Schnees: Granite or the Beartooth. Looking for a pair o......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Backpack Hunting

Discussion Topic  Red Stag & Fallow deer Hunts. (in European Big Game Hunting) by adictosacazar
Red Stag and Fallow Deer Hunts in SPAIN. Spain Hunt Website: ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > European Big Game Hunting

» Refine Search
» New Search