New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blondes!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Whatever we think of blondes, they never cease to amaze us.

Saw a report this morning of a blonde, who had too much to drink, driving.

As she got stopped by the cops, she takes a swig from a hand sanitizer!

Her breathalyzer test went through the roof!

Never realized that it was almost pure alcohol! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66938 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the navy , when guys were stuck out to sea , some drank after shave lotion.. mostly alcohol as well ...

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1293 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have heard of Bums drinking STERNO---caused them to go blind!

Hip

Posts: 1823 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nah not blind from Sterno---they didn't want to fess up to what really caused it.

Posts: 3804 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe that is why my eyesight is going bad !!!

Hip

Posts: 1823 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Methyl alcohol causes blindness The cure is keep their blood alcohol high with ethanol to slowly dissipate (using iv drip) the methyl alcohol AKA methanol in their system. It may take days

Ethanol the alcohol that is found in beer wine and liquors. Can cause fun and serious problems

Isopropanol or rubbing alcohol aka Scrap Iron by the way it goes down. Those who drink it have sold everything they own or are very rich and their family has them in locked down rehab

How I know?
42 years working in a crime lab
25000+ blood alcohol analysis
1200+ appearances in court to get my butt chewed
And I am trying to forget it

Posts: 41 | Location: CUCAMONGA CALIFORNIA USA | Registered: 27 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Eeker Eeker

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
What happened to the good old days of people using dyed vodka in mouthwash bottles?

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27596 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Eat a loaf of bread after a night out and your breathalyzer test will come back as 0.08 yeast.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13387 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Many years ago when I still worked in the field in the construction business; the painters were the worst alkys. They would get a long loaf of french bread, cut off both ends, the pour paint thinner through it, + then drink the results. They claimed that filtering it through the bread made it potable. not sure if I believe that but I never saw one die.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Michael, about 25 years ago a buddy of mine worked for Tx. Parks + Wildlife so he was friends with all the local law. Harold did have a drinking problem, but the regular law told him if he was stopped take a big dip of Copenhagen snuff, as that seemed to foul up the breathalizer. Don't know.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
It may be a myth but bread does act like a sponge.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13387 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
What does not need alcohol to do silly things!

I never drink! clap

Posts: 66938 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, would you drink if you could afford it?

Posts: 3804 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know a kid (kid hell, 34, but still a kid to me) that worked with my son that has had a few DWIs, + said that when they do the blood test at the P.D. they generally wait about 10 hours to insure that any alcohol will be in the blood system. I don't know. I DO KNOW that when my wife was arrested 3 years ago for a DWI (which was BS as she doesn't even drink) she's just a bad driver. They took her blood while in custody + then conveniently "lost" the blood. The judge said, " I am going to believe the arresting officer + if you contest my ruling I will give you one year in county. $30K later,... they have a great scam.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Heard about a case where a drunk driver was involved in an accident. He waited for the officer to arrive and then chugged whiskey from a bottle in front of the officer.
Of course he tested drunk, but they couldn't prove he was drunk at the time of the accident.

Posts: 10008 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
True, an old friend of mine did that many years ago in San Angelo + you're right, they got him with a P.I. but could not prove a DWI. Moot point these days in Williamson County anyway. You WILL get a conviction regardless of proof or the law. There is just too much money being raised in fines for them to stop. In the last election one of the judges ran on his campaign that he had raised more money than anyone else due to his fines. Helluva note I think that one finds it admirable to brag about fxxking the citizenry.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have absolutely no sympathy with drunk drivers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I never DRINK and DRIVE! I always pull over to the side of the road---take a couple of swigs outa the bottle---then continue driving! Cool Big Grin Eeker

I always make sure that I signal though----I wouldn't want to break the law!

Hip

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
I have absolutely no sympathy with drunk drivers.

Same here. Many innocents are dead as a result of them.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agree as to no sympathy for drunk drivers. Dealing with several cases right now. One, a mechanic loaned a car to a customer while his car was being worked on. He had a clean record but got drunk and killed someone using the mechanic's loaner car. The mechanic shouldn't be responsible, but the drunk clearly is.

Posts: 10008 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Recent case in point. On New years eve I was going to the post office at 4:00 P.M. I have to cross a little 2 lane bridge coming into town. While I am in the middle of the bridge, an oncoming white P.U. crosses the dbl. yellow line into my lane (we are both doing 60MPH approx) + his side mirror hits mine which exploded + drove it back to shatter my driver side window. The impact was a shock but I kept my car in my lane; otherwise I was a hairs breath from having a head on with the car behind him. After I got off the bridge + turned around he was long gone. If nothing else, I hope he lost his mirror + window too; but I'm glad to be alive as it could have been much worse. Only my opinion but , I'd give you odds that he/she had been drinking (early new years cheer) + that's why they hauled ass away from the scene. Who knows how much this repair will cost but as I said before, it could have been worse.