ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    First Hunt in Africa: 10 Days in the Selous
Page 1 2 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First Hunt in Africa: 10 Days in the Selous
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Pulicords
posted
Still a bit jet lagged, so I'll try and keep this brief. After saving up for a few years to do an African hunt, I'd decided I wanted to go for "the real deal" and hunt buffalo in Tanzania. My wife (who'd accompany me) preferred a bit more creature comforts, but being unsure when we'd return to the continent, I insisted that a tent camp in the Selous was what I wanted (vs a ranch somewhere in South Africa).

Our hunt was booked through (Deleted), who set me up in block __ for ten days of hunting. Although my primary goal was simply to have a thoroughly enjoyable experience, my "priority" animals were:
1) A good, hard bossed Cape buffalo
2) A good trophy Impala
3) A nice quality Zebra
4) Some time spent chasing the local upland game birds with my 28 gauge Beretta
5) Fishing for tigerfish and whatever else might be locally available

Steve Turner and his assistant Kathy of Travel with Guns did a great job handling the gun permits and setting up the airline reservations. Out of an abundance of caution, we deliberately stretched out the trip to Dar, so our flight from Amsterdam (KLM) wouldn't be missed if there was a delay leaving LAX. We flew business class from LA to Detroit (4 hour layover), Detroit to Amsterdam (another 4 hour layover) and then on to Dar Es Salaam with a brief stop in Kilimanjaro.

When we reached Amsterdam, I was somewhat concerned after being advised via email that the PH I'd expected to hunt with (deleted) wasn't going to be with us after all. In his place would be a young PH "D" that the outfitter assured me would do a fine job. I need not have worried.

Upon arrival, the outfitter's associate _____ promptly got us through customs and transported to the Sea Cliff Hotel, which was very comfortable. After a delay of several hours (this is Africa, right?), we made it to the airport and flew to the dirt strip in a Cessna 208. Despite warnings from the pilot about rough weather, the ride was very comfortable.

At the airstrip, we were met by our PH, trackers, driver and game scout. Although among them only "D" spoke English fluently, all the staff (including those in camp) were very friendly and supportive. The camp was well laid out and the tent with it's bathroom facilities and large twin beds was comfortable.

Unfortunately, I have sleep apnea and one of the things that was a "must" on this trip was to have electricity available to run my CPAP device all night. "D" insured that a 12 volt battery and converter was in the tent every night and both my wife (who has sleep "issues of her own") and I slept quite well.

During the first few days of the hunt, I learned I could rely on "D"'s expertise and awareness to not only facilitate a good hunting experience, but to keep my sorry ass from getting hurt. On the first day of really working buffalo, his Masai tracker kept on the sign, but failed to see a puff adder which was laying directly on our path, but well concealed within the leaf litter. The tracker just stepped right over the venomous snake, but Deon spotted it, jumped back and pointed it out to me with the shooting sticks.

Until it was prodded with the sticks and moved out of the way, the snake was absolutely invisible to my eyes! I've been hunting and hiking all my life in CA and other states, and have had numerous encounters with local reptiles, including our common Southern Pacific Rattlesnakes. I've never had a problem seeing them first, but this encounter really emphasized how important it was stay on the same path (in his tracks) as your PH! I got a good pic of the adder after it crawled beneath a hollowed out log and a look at the surrounding ground cover will show you how easy it might be to step on one of these. I'm not generally afraid of snakes, but I certainly gained a stronger appreciation of my PH's observational skills.

Why it's a good idea to follow your PH closely (a puff adder):

The hunts continued and over the next few days I took a nice Impala ram as we tracked buffalo herds and did several "spot and stalks" without getting a shot at a decent bull. On the third day of the hunt we were driving back to camp after I'd taken some photos of another beautiful African sunset from the back of the Landcruiser when two dugga boys burst out from a dry stream bed not 20 yards from the truck and stood looking at us broadside! I think we were all surprised at their appearance, but I didn't even grab my gun until the PH hurriedly said, "Shoot him!"

Of course by the time the rifle was in my hands and up the bulls had gotten into gear and ran, presenting only a "Texas Heart-shot" on the west end of an eastbound buff. I said I had no shot and the buffalo went on to enjoy their evening. When asked about my delay (after being presented with a great opportunity for either good bull), I explained that:
1) I had believed that shooting after sunset was prohibited (I was wrong-legal shooting time continues for 30 minutes after sunset)
2) I was unaware that shooting from a vehicle was legal (It is.)
3) I wasn't going to shoot anything without the go-ahead from my PH, as we'd previously discussed.

"D" was patient with his "newbie", but my wife was far less forgiving. She believed I may have given up the only opportunity for a good bull and my arguments to the contrary, she just couldn't understand why I was actually glad I didn't shoot. As calmly as I could, I told her (and later "D") that I hadn't traveled so far and spent so much just to shoot a buff (no matter how nice) from the backseat of a truck. I really didn't mind the long hikes (I'd prepared for them for several months), the blown stalks, the snakes (twice we saw black mambas cross the road in front of our vehicle), the scratches, tsetse flies (numerous enough, but not unbearable), and effort involved in a real hunt. I told both that I'd heard one must be prepared to walk 50 miles for their buffalo and I was.

My first African game taken: An Impala ram

The next day, I felt very optimistic and welcomed the renewed efforts in the Myombo forests, thick dry grasses and dusty tracks. We got busted several times by herd bulls and/or cows, saw hartebeest, zebra (running like all hell!), warthogs, elephant, and numerous other wildlife, before spotting a herd of 150 or more buffalo several hundred yards away across a grassy "flay"(Hope I spelled that right!)

"D", the trackers and I worked our way to the herd using the wind to our advantage and got "busted" by a cow. She ran about 50 yards or so into the thick stuff and most of the herd went with her, then stopped and looked about. After they calmed down a bit, we got within about 70 yards of them and a bull came out, looking for threat(s). "D" said, "That's your buffalo!" and put up the sticks.

I squeezed the trigger on my Winchester Model 70 "Classic" in .375 H&H, thinking to myself, 'Only shoot where you can see', as the tall grass obscured a clear view of where his heart should be. A high shoulder/lung shot would have to suffice and the 350 grain Barnes TSX that a trusted friend had handloaded for me went where I'd aimed. At the shot, the bull disappeared in a mass of running buffalo and confusing dust, but "D" exclaimed that my shot was good and we ran to the spot where the bull had stood when I fired. Even before we found the blood 10 or 15 yards away, we heard brush crashing just the other side of a nearby anthill, followed by the "death bellow" I read about so often.

The trackers started shaking my hand and slapping me on the back and within a few minutes, the "insurance was paid" and I had my first buffalo exactly the way I wanted it! The buffalo hadn't gone more than a few yards and it was actually larger than either of the two dugga boys we'd seen the previous night. While not huge ("D" estimated the width to be between 37 and 38 inches), the horns were beautifully symmetrical and the boss was absolutely hard. The bull had a torn ear, that I couldn't help but wonder about (lions?) and I'll always treasure the mount, if I can endure the wait. While I hadn't walked my "50 miles", "D" assured me that I had gone about "40 miles" and he believed I'd properly paid my "dues" for the buff. Smiler

My first buffalo:

Can't forget Ernest!

Performance of 350 grain Barnes TSX bullets (The one on the right was the fired at approximately 70 yards, double lung shot recovered on the off-side shoulder just under the hide. The bullet on the left was fired from about 10 yards, through the spine and was recovered less than 1" from the first bullet.

Over the next few days, I took a very good zebra, enjoyed flushing/shooting/dining on Guineas, Francolin and took a beautiful Rednecked Spurfowl. The game scout asked if "D" and I could shoot a couple of non-trophy Impala rams for an anti-poaching patrol's pot and we happily obliged. I fished the Kilombero River and didn't connect with any Tigerfish, but did catch a hard fighting catfish on a Rapala jig.

My Zebra (Boy, they are tough to kill!)

Rednecked Spurfowl and a Beretta 28 gauge Silver Pigeon V shotgun (Perfect combination!)

"D", the trackers and I did look around for a dugga boy (I had two buffalo on my ten day license), but I'd previously stated that I'd only take an second one if it was far better than my first and (to be perfectly honest) I was happy with just one. My home isn't that large (I'm a retired cop) and I don't know where I'd put the second mount anyway. The food we were served was excellent, as much of what we ate were prime cuts from the game collected. Included were buffalo liver and onion (as per my wife and my request), steaks, and thinly sliced tongue as an appetizer during one of our "sundowners", and a fantastic Impala meat spaghetti dish that was superior to any I'd eaten at home.

Lots of interesting neighbors:

An unexpected pleasure was our encounter with a neighboring PH, who stopped by our camp to invite us to what turned out to be his birthday dinner. The Greek gentlemen (I believe his name was "Pano") was a terrific host who treated us to an incredible amount of great food (including all the lobster one could possibly handle), fine champagne, waaay too many shots of expensive tequila, and a never ending string of hilarious stories. His clients were a group of very attractive young ladies (models or employees of a modeling agency) on a photo safari and they were great company too. (My wife thought they were a "hoot")

Pano handed me his beautiful .577 Holland and Holland double gun (made in 1938) and I found myself getting dizzy even before the tequila had time to enter my system, but I suppose that's what happens when a Winchester Model 70 guy gets too close to a Holland and Holland lifestyle! Wink

We made it back to camp alright, due to the diligence of our designated driver, with the only harm being (a not unreasonable) delay of an hour or two before heading out into the bush the following morning. (My wife decided to sleep in that morning!) Over the next couple of days we checked out the Puku and although we didn't see any that were shootable, it was very nice just to see some young rams and a ewe fairly close up.

Our return to Dar was rescheduled a day early, so my wife and I would have some time to do a bit of shopping. We were glad we did and had the pleasure of meeting another couple that shared our flight home with us after an exceptionally good 21 day hunt (also in the Selous). I didn't learn until after we'd arrived home that the hunter was also an AR forum member, but I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised. I'd brought along "Ernest" (Complements of "JudgeG", another AR forum member) and he certainly had something to do with the good fortune we'd enjoyed on our first trip to Africa.

I don't care how hot, sweaty, tired, thirsty, fly bit, or sore you are, it's impossible not to smile while chasing buffalo in the Selous!

Edited to add: While my first trip to Africa was an extremely pleasant experience, shortly after I reached the states things took a decidedly unpleasant turn with my outfitter over his billing practices.

Fortunately, with the much appreciated assistance of some AR members, a bit of investigative efforts on my own behalf, and the fact that I'd retained all written and electronic communications between the outfitter and I that occurred before and after the hunt, we were able to settle the issue in a face to face meeting at the DSC convention in January 2013.

I'm not going to delve into the details of our disagreement, but I can't in good conscience recommend the outfitter involved and for this reason have redacted his name and attempted to remove all identifying information. I'm not the first person to say he believes his trust has been misplaced and I'm sure I won't be the last, but I will say this and I hope those planning such trips will take heed:
1) Retain any and all records of communications between yourself and anyone connected with your hunting trip.
2) If there are any questions in your mind about any aspect of the hunt, ask the outfitter or agent(s) involved in written communications via email or "snail mail." Verbal assurances or a handshake are subject to possible, "lack of recall" or outright dishonesty and aren't evidence.
3) Should a dispute occur, you cannot expect any assistance from those that recommended the outfitter to you, even if they did so in their capacity as a high ranking member(s) of organizations such as DSC or SCI. You don't know these people and they may have a financial incentive to side with the "professional" that outweighs the concern for what is right or wrong. Remember: Even if they are a "respected volunteer", they're in a business and there are unscrupulous, lazy, and cowardly people in every vocation, paid or unpaid.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Tanzania 2012: http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/8331015971
Saskatoon, Canada 2013: http://forums.accuratereloadin...4121043/m/7171030391
Las Pampas, Argentina 2014: http://forums.accuratereloadin...4107165/m/1991059791

Posts: 260 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: 19 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great Selous Buff!

Pano Calavarious (spelling?)..great storyteller & entertainer. I spent several nights out with him at both the SCI and Dallas shows 20 years ago...sounds like he is still going strong.

Posts: 1850 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing your smile.......
I leave in two days for Buff and Tuskless in Chewore South...Hope my smile will be as telling.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fvh40
posted Hide Post
Well done, great stuff!!!!

PH 47/2015 EC
HC 16/2015 EC
Ferdi Venter
ferdiventer@gmail.com
http://www.ferdiventerhunting.com

Nature at your doorstep

Posts: 305 | Location: SA Eastern Cape | Registered: 20 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
When your first hunt in Africa is the Selous, lots of other hunts in the future may seem to come up short. Well done.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of L. David Keith
posted Hide Post
tu2 Congrats on your Buffalo, enjoyed your pics!

Gray Ghost Hunting Safaris
http://grayghostsafaris.com Phone: 615-860-4333
Email: hunts@grayghostsafaris.com
NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NWTF Guardian Life Sponsor
NAHC Life Member
Rowland Ward - SCI Scorer
Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6881000262
Hunting in the Stormberg, Winterberg and Hankey Mountains of the Eastern Cape 2018
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4801073142
Hunting the Eastern Cape, RSA May 22nd - June 15th 2007
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=810104007#810104007
16 Days in Zimbabwe: Leopard, plains game, fowl and more:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=212108409#212108409
Natal: Rhino, Croc, Nyala, Bushbuck and more
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6341092311
Recent hunt in the Eastern Cape, August 2010: Pics added
http://forums.accuratereloadin...261039941#9261039941
10 days in the Stormberg Mountains
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7781081322
Back in the Stormberg Mountains with friends: May-June 2017
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6001078232

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Every morning the Zebra wakes up knowing it must outrun the fastest Lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning the Lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest Zebra or it will starve. It makes no difference if you are a Zebra or a Lion; when the Sun comes up in Africa, you must wake up running......

"If you're being chased by a Lion, you don't have to be faster than the Lion, you just have to be faster than the person next to you."

Posts: 6804 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I too suffer from sleep apnea and bought the new rechargeble cpap machine. This reall helps so when you have to switch it to battery and get some sleep. you can recharge in the truck or while generator is on.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: 24 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
by the way congrats on a good safari

Posts: 1396 | Registered: 24 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You certainly did it right! Congratulations! Have you succumbed to the addiction yet?

Pano is definitely a "character"!!!!

Great report and pics.

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
Picture of hunteratheart
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a fine first hunt and a great buff. Lil' E definitely plays into the lucky role and I was glad to have him on my trip as well.

DRSS
Sabatti 450\400 NE
Merkel 140-2 500 NE

Posts: 668 | Location: WA | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great report!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sir, congrats on a great first hunt!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely outstanding, Great Job!!!

Posts: 558 | Location: texas | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your first African DG hunt! Wonderful report and some great pictures there!

I hope you take no offense in my clarifying that:
1- It is forbidden to hunt "between the hours of darkness" defined as between 6:30pm and 5:00 am
2- Hunting from any "mechanically propelled vehicle" is not allowed.

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3031 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a fine hunt and trophies, and most especially not shooting the animal from the truck. Well done! Your report conveys your excitement, and the joy of your experience, thank you.

Posts: 1978 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful report and congratulations on making the shot.

Mike tu2

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Beautiful job!

Thanks for posting that.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12500 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You sound like someone that would be a pleasure to share a camp with.
Congratulations Sir!!!!!!!

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great report, nice trophies. Congratulations on a wonderful sounding time.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
Picture of WSR
posted Hide Post
Congrats on an exceptional experience and buffalo. I commend you for not shooting out of the vehicle.

I too had a chance to shot a nice waterbuck from the vehicle and passed. In return, I took an even better waterbuck via spot & stalk on the second to last day. Making the safari even more memorable.

Posts: 21 | Location: South Carolina, USA | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Glad that you had a good time with Deon. Good lad with a PH pedigree. The Rademeyers are his kinsmen.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your safari. Warning, Tanzania is very addicting.

Posts: 1782 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Excellent report and superb trophies! The Selous has to be on every serious safari hunter's bucket list. Looks like it lived up to expectations on your hunt! Well done.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7503 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwanajay:
Tanzania is very addicting.
tu2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great report, thanks for sharing.

Posts: 10079 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Nice report. I hunt with Jaco Sept 25 for elephant and leopard in the Selous. Getting excited.

Jason

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What, no pictures of the models?

Posts: 169 | Location: So Cal, ....USA | Registered: 25 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
What, no pictures of the models?

+1 Big Grin

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
Picture of Pulicords
posted Hide Post
They were "off-duty" and with my wife sitting besides me, there's only so much attention that can be safely diverted! Wink

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Tanzania 2012: http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/8331015971
Saskatoon, Canada 2013: http://forums.accuratereloadin...4121043/m/7171030391
Las Pampas, Argentina 2014: http://forums.accuratereloadin...4107165/m/1991059791

Posts: 260 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: 19 April 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Great hunt, very nice buff tu2

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3013 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very well written. Enjoyed every bit of your trip. Just tell the wife "it's a damned long walk home, behave yourself while I have some fun!!".
Only two things I wished to see: an unused bullet next to those two well used ones and the models of course.

Congrats on a great hunt and fine trophies.
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5934 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I very much enjoyed your report and obvious enjoyment of the trip. Your trophies look great.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a long awaited safari to you and your wife.

You did it right and walked it up a bit.

Excellent and honest report and Pics "Winchester model 70 guy".

Posts: 1782 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Highlander7
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great trip and for sharing the excellent report. +1 for the a Winchester Mod 70.

MSG, USA (Ret.) Armor
NRA Life Memeber

Posts: 596 | Location: Chester County, PA. | Registered: 09 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a good hunt. The buff is a good long lived Dugga. A worthwhile trophy.

Posts: 492 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very Nice!!!

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Great report and animals.

Why the deletes?

Sounds like your PH does not understand law and you did well to set him right.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9840 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed the tale and pics. Thanks for taking us along.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
Great report and animals.

Why the deletes?

Sounds like your PH does not understand law and you did well to set him right.

that's a long story with many twists and turns….

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13095 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
GREAT JOB clap

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote