THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    Cold Steel Trail Master Collection PICTURES

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cold Steel Trail Master Collection PICTURES
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted
Gentlemen

Here are some pictures of my Cold Steel Trail Master collection.

The knives are:

Carbon V satin finish with brass guard

All Stainless Steel satin finish from the Special Projects division of Cold Steel

All Stainless Steel Intruder #318 from the Special Projects division of Cold Steel

San Mai III laminated steel.

Enjoy

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of KWard
posted Hide Post
great pictures as usual, really think well of this knife, your favorite perhaps?

Posts: 319 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 31 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
KWard

Let me tell you this. The Randalla are not 5 X better and the Busse knives are not 5 X better but the prices are 5 X higher. Go figure!!

André

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Well at least I have one! Eeker

I had to stop buying knives for a while so I can go back to Africa. I need the money for ammunition and other supplies!

And nice pictures as usual. They have nice thick blades, don't they?

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Andre here im im with my son remembering the work you did with your marvelous knife ,i used a bit shorten recon scout ,but i have several cold steels even a wonderful spear a present from my friend steve thorsen aka wildpork ,Lynn Thopnson is a real warrior and hunter he pratice martial arts he hunted the big five with a revolver ,perhaps you can put some photos of him hunting and training here ,WHICH KNIFE OF THESE YOU USED HERE

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan

The knife I used in Argentina is the one with the brass guard and the polished blade. Top knife in the first picture.
That knife is old trusty even when rusty Wink

Cheers,

André

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
i just have one but the 318 looks awesome!

i would shape the pummel end to look more like a coffin style...

p.s. you are missing one...although not named the trailmaster the recon scout is identical except in length. it is ideal for me. thumb

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27596 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got the Recon Scout too Wink But it is not a Trail Master and therefor not in the picture.

Cheers,

André