New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cindy, where's Cindy?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Oh I'm gonna hate myself for this. I've put it off for awhile now. But where is Cindy Garrison? She seems to have dropped off the face of the planet. No TV show, no more advisor to She Safari, not a word. Last time she graced the pages of discussion on this African thread it got pretty nasty and was eventually pulled. I just wondered if she's dead or married. Maybe that's the same thing popcorn

Posts: 442 | Location: Montana territory | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Code4
posted Hide Post
Probably married some rich producer. You could take this furthur, where do all those young leading ladies go to after only one movie ?

Posts: 1432 | Location: Australia | Registered: 21 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
OH-OH horse

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 926 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In case some of you haven't seen her.

Posts: 442 | Location: Montana territory | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
But wai t there's more nilly

One of Us
posted Hide Post
stir

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Funny how very similar the two poses are!

Looks like a fashion show, and if I wanted to see a fashion show, I bet there would much better looking, not to mention more feminine than this one stir

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66999 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why wasn't this move to the photography board?

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Die Ou Jagter, at the same time the "African .22LR" is moved to the Small Bore Forum. stir clap

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where is Cindy??

she is naked in my bed!
at least that was my dream last night!
ha-hah ah clap

nothin sweeter than the smell of fresh blood on your hunting boots

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
stir
Thrice the branded cat hath mew'd
Thrice and once the hedge pig whined
Harpier crys, "It's time tis time!"
Round about the caldron go
Double, double toil and trouble
Fire burn, and caldron bubble

I only assumed because CG was featured on many African hunts that this might be the spot for the inquiry. Perhaps I should have logged on to Photography, politics, or rim fire. However -
24 hours later, with thousands(?) of online members, either nobody knows the whereabouts of Ms Garrison or doesn't give a rip. Methinks, nay fear, it's time to resend the question.

As noted by Andy Warhol, CG has had her 15 minutes of fame and this topic will fade to page two in short order.
diggin

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Hey at least Cindy gets to do her own thing and appear in front of the camera. Not be hidden away somewhere ...

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by yellowstone:
stir
either nobody knows the whereabouts of Ms Garrison or doesn't give a rip.

Your right! I don't give a rip!

Posts: 1700 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You guys just don't read the posts. Quickshot answered your question. What, you don't believe him....?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Norwegianhunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yellowstone:
But wai t there's more nilly

Oh, gosh, she`s a hunters dream, A typical nordic women... Wink

Salesagent

Africa hunting

Posts: 131 | Location: Loeten the home of the aquavit, Norway | Registered: 12 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
She ran off with jorge somewhere!! popcorn stir

Posts: 5700 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Looks like a fashion show, and if I wanted to see a fashion show, I bet there would much better looking, not to mention more feminine than this one stir

Have to agree with Saeed on this one; she does absolutely nothing at all for me: far too masculine. In fact, she probably has more stubble than me first thing in the morning!

Posts: 5684 | Location: North Wales UK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

PLEASE SHOW ME ONE!!!!!!!

Posts: 1224 | Location: Western Australia | Registered: 31 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She's in Louisville at the NRA show. Saw her at a restaurant at dinner tonight.

Posts: 341 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: 27 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dang she is one good looking dame. Odd though, she's not scared to eat funny insects and face up to DG, but she almost wet herself running through a very minor veld fire in Oz. Can't figger her out.

Must admit, she is a very appealing and engaging personality on TV. And the double rifle doesn't harm the image either. Is it a Searcy?

If Chuck Norris dives into a swimming pool, he does not get wet. The swimming pool gets Chuck Norris.

Posts: 541 | Location: Mokopane, Limpopo Province, South Africa | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
It's a Kreighoff .470 NE

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pete Millan:
Dang she is one good looking dame. Odd though, she's not scared to eat funny insects and face up to DG, but she almost wet herself running through a very minor veld fire in Oz. Can't figger her out.

Must admit, she is a very appealing and engaging personality on TV. And the double rifle doesn't harm the image either. Is it a Searcy?

No way. Definitely a Krieghoff .470 NE.

Cindy is real double barrelled girl. shocker

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TJR:

Reminds me to run up to the NRA convention Saturday, in Loo'-uh-vull. Thanks. 400/395NE trials may have to wait until Sunday.

The only blokes griping about Cindy's appearance have smaller biceps than she does.
I heard she tented-up with a certain Botswana elephant-hunting PH, and she is a "screamer."
Not to worry about Cindy, eh? Smiler

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks for the tip. I'll be there Saturday too.
RIch Elliott

Rich Elliott
Ethiopian Rift Valley Safaris

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Todd,

If you were really a good guy you would get an autograhed 8x10 for a client. Wink

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pete E:
quote:

Have to agree with Saeed on this one; she does absolutely nothing at all for me: far too masculine. In fact, she probably has more stubble than me first thing in the morning!

CHECK YOUR PULSE, I THINK YOU MAY BE DEAD.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Western Australia | Registered: 31 July 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pichon1:

Nope just don't like butch women that have hands like an Irish roadsweepers! Big Grin

Posts: 5684 | Location: North Wales UK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
In fact, she probably has more stubble than me first thing in the morning!

But I'll wager it's in a sweeter spot than yours....

One of Us
Picture of sactoller
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

She is an atractive and engaging lady. I met her about four years ago, and spoke with her for about 10 minutes. I would hunt with her anytime. A true pleasure to speak with. I would hunt with her, with no regrets.

Jason Z Alberts

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you." – Samuel Adams

Posts: 347 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: 04 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
I am thinking about two scenarios here. Some of you guys here are living in a fantasy world, or I need raise my standards rotflmo

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Nope just don't like butch women that have hands like an Irish roadsweepers! Big Grin

Sounds like you must have shaken hands with her, you lucky boy!!!

What sort of hands do Irish roadsweepers have?

Still think you should check your pulse, just to make sure about the dead scenario. Roll Eyes

One of Us
Picture of Wooly ESS
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

Nope just don't like butch women that have hands like an Irish roadsweepers! Big Grin[/QUOTE]

Unless, of course, you're hung like an Irish roadsweeper! hillbilly

The truth will set you free,
but first it's gonna piss you off!
www.ceandersonart.com

Posts: 574 | Location: The great plains of southern Alberta | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would love to take a trip up the "Amazon". Big Grin

Posts: 1765 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Remember my question guys, where is she? What happened to her T.V. show? Maybe out making more videos?
So far, we've got one visual at the NRA convention and SHOT show. At least she's circulating around.
Yes, I think she's attractive, and maybe a "little" assertive. Actually, I think she has more balls than half the armchair sportsmen watching the Outdoor Channel, maybe 75% of those armchair types.
Everyone has an opinion about her that's for sure.

Goodnight Ms Garrison, wherever you are.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yellowstone:
Remember my question guys, where is she? What happened to her T.V. show? Maybe out making more videos?
So far, we've got one visual at the NRA convention and SHOT show. At least she's circulating around.
Yes, I think she's attractive, and maybe a "little" assertive. Actually, I think she has more balls than half the armchair sportsmen watching the Outdoor Channel, maybe 75% of those armchair types.
Everyone has an opinion about her that's for sure.

Goodnight Ms Garrison, wherever you are.

No doubt she has more "balls" (guts) than a lot of the armchair hunting experts that post on this site.
Its funny how a lot of guys feel that their manhood is being threatened when someone of the female gender enters what they think is exclusively their male domain. Insecuriy? Better believe it!
I would rather hunt with Cindy or Kathi(from this forum) than a lot of the "tough guys" who post here! There are a few of them who wouldn't be able to get their hands off their cocks long enough to hold a rifle, and even if they did they would no doubt trip over their own egos. pissers

One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_Garrison

Cindy Garrison

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cindy Garrison (born 1972) is an outdoors guide and host of the ESPN Outdoors program, Get Wild! With Cindy Garrison.

Garrison grew up in Northern California and Oregon. Her parents, both of whom hunt and fish, introduced her to the sports as a child. When she traveled to Botswana with her father in 1998, she so enjoyed the experience that she stayed for five years, running camps for a safari company as well as founding her own safari company.

In 2003, Garrison became co-host of ESPN2’s In Search of Fly Water, which ran for two seasons. Her stint on this show led her current job as host of Get Wild! Garrison’s current show is probably most notable for its exotic locations and her “extreme†approach to outdoor pursuits.

In September 2006, she became an official spokeswoman for Women in the Outdoors

First I have ever heard of her.

To me anyone that goes to Botswana and likes it so much they stay 5 years, begin their own safari company etc, cannot be all bad.

She can come to my moose camp. I might not invite her back, but I'd at least give her a shot.

Posts: 828 | Location: Whitecourt, Alberta | Registered: 10 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 375 fanatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

No doubt she has more "balls" (guts) than a lot of the armchair hunting experts that post on this site.
Its funny how a lot of guys feel that their manhood is being threatened when someone of the female gender enters what they think is exclusively their male domain. Insecuriy? Better believe it!
I would rather hunt with Cindy or Kathi(from this forum) than a lot of the "tough guys" who post here! There are a few of them who wouldn't be able to get their hands off their cocks long enough to hold a rifle, and even if they did they would no doubt trip over their own egos. pissers

some guys like their eggs baked some like it scrambled i like mine stroked softly with baby powder.

its funny how a man's perception of a woman change after 3 months in the bush or after 10 beers.

look at my fishing partner Sam i hate fishing with anybody else she is such a pro im teaching her to hunt now aswell maybe TV show

jumping beer pissers

"Buy land they have stopped making it"- Mark Twain

Posts: 914 | Location: Burgersfort the big Kudu mekka of South Africa | Registered: 27 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear 375 Fanatic,
may I say that you have exceptional taste, thank God there are still a few of us around!!!! beer

One of Us
Picture of Norwegianhunter
posted Hide Post
Lovely.

Salesagent

Africa hunting

Posts: 131 | Location: Loeten the home of the aquavit, Norway | Registered: 12 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a little info to share on Cindy Garrison.

She is a TV personality and was asked to do the hunting shows - for reasons of advertising the various products on the shows. She has a level of skill as an outdoorswoman that gives her some credibility.

As the shows progressed to more remote and stressful type situations, more demands were placed on her as an "actress/hunter". She and the directors of the programing had a falling out and she left the show by mutual agreement.

I got this info directly from one who was personally involved in the production of the shows.

As far as "indescretions" on her part, that did not happen as far as I was able to determine. She did her job to the best of her ability - which was to provide credible entertainment to the viewers and sell products.

I think the way she looks is partly due to the perception of what TV producers believe you, the male hunting public, like to look at. As with most woman, they can be made to look one way when in reality they look much differently.

Posts: 10179 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote